Gene Symbol: RXT2
- Analyzing chromatin remodeling complexes using shotgun proteomics and normalized spectral abundance factorsLaurence Florens
Stowers Institute for Medical Research, 1000 E 50th St, Kansas City, MO 64110, USA
Methods 40:303-11. 2006..In this method review, we describe a reanalysis of the Rpd3/Sin3 small and large histone deacetylase complexes previously described in a tabular form to demonstrate the normalized spectral abundance factor approach...
- Histone H3 methylation by Set2 directs deacetylation of coding regions by Rpd3S to suppress spurious intragenic transcriptionMichael J Carrozza
Stowers Institute for Medical Research, Kansas City, Missouri 64110, USA
Cell 123:581-92. 2005..This erases transcription elongation-associated acetylation to suppress intragenic transcription initiation...
- Cotranscriptional set2 methylation of histone H3 lysine 36 recruits a repressive Rpd3 complexMichael Christopher Keogh
Department of Biological Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Cell 123:593-605. 2005..This pathway apparently acts to negatively regulate transcription because deleting the genes for Set2 or Rpd3C(S) bypasses the requirement for the positive elongation factor Bur1/Bur2...
- Stable incorporation of sequence specific repressors Ash1 and Ume6 into the Rpd3L complexMichael J Carrozza
Stowers Institute for Medical Research1000 East 50th Street, Kansas City, MO 64110, USA
Biochim Biophys Acta 1731:77-87; discussion 75-6. 2005..These included Rpd3, Sds3, Pho23, Dep1, Rxt2, Sin3, Ash1, Ume1, Sap30, Cti6, Rxt3 and Ume6...
- Functional analysis of 150 deletion mutants in Saccharomyces cerevisiae by a systematic approachK D Entian
Institut fur Mikrobiologie, Universitat Frankfurt, Frankfurt Main, Germany
Mol Gen Genet 262:683-702. 1999..Surprisingly, for seven genes, additional, unexpected phenotypes were found in our tests. This suggests that the type of analysis presented here provides a more complete description of gene function...
- Raf60, a novel component of the Rpd3 histone deacetylase complex required for Rpd3 activity in Saccharomyces cerevisiaeAna R Colina
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta T2N 4N1, Canada
J Biol Chem 280:42552-6. 2005..Mass spectrometric analysis revealed the presence of a novel component, which we named Raf60. We showed that Myc-Raf60 co-fractionated with Rpd3-TAP by gel filtration chromatography, and both Myc-Rpd3 and ..
- Histone deacetylase Rpd3 antagonizes Sir2-dependent silent chromatin propagationJing Zhou
The State Key Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Institute of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, The Graduate School, Shanghai 200031, China
Nucleic Acids Res 37:3699-713. 2009..Together, these data provide insight into the molecular mechanisms for the anti-silencing functions of Rpd3p during the formation of heterochromatin boundaries...
- Determining protein complex connectivity using a probabilistic deletion network derived from quantitative proteomicsMihaela E Sardiu
Stowers Institute for Medical Research, Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America
PLoS ONE 4:e7310. 2009..The resulting representation reveals new protein-protein interactions and new submodule relationships, providing novel information for mapping the functional organization of a complex...