Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: DRD2
Description: dopamine receptor D2
Species: Rhesus monkey
- Distribution of dopamine D1, D2, and D5 receptor mRNAs in the monkey brain: ribonuclease protection assay analysisW S Choi
Division of Neuroscience, Oregon Regional Primate Research Center, Beaverton 97006, USA
Brain Res Mol Brain Res 31:86-94. 1995..The D5 receptor mRNA appears to be widely distributed in the monkey brain. Most interesting is the expression of D5 receptor mRNA in tissues of the substantia nigra area...
- PET imaging of dopamine D2 receptors during chronic cocaine self-administration in monkeysMichael A Nader
Department of Physiology and Pharmacology, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston Salem, North Carolina 27157, USA
Nat Neurosci 9:1050-6. 2006..Individual differences in the rate of recovery of D2 receptor function during abstinence were noted...
- Transition to Cocaine Abuse in Monkey:Role of DopamineMichael Nader; Fiscal Year: 2005....
- Chronic Stress and Cocaine Abuse in Female MonkeysMichael Nader; Fiscal Year: 2007....
- Social Stress: Vulnerability to Cocaine Abuse in MonkeysMichael Nader; Fiscal Year: 2007..Such information will lead to better treatment and prevention strategies. ..
- Impact of In Utero Cocaine Exposure on Vulnerability to Drug Abuse in Monkeys.Michael Nader; Fiscal Year: 2009..These studies will further explore factors related to etiology and maintenance of drug abuse, which should aid in the development of novel treatment strategies. ..
- Impact of In Utero Cocaine Exposure on Vulnerability to Drug Abuse in Monkeys.Michael A Nader; Fiscal Year: 2010..These studies will further explore factors related to etiology and maintenance of drug abuse, which should aid in the development of novel treatment strategies. ..
- DOPAMINE D2 RECEPTORS IN PRIMATE MODELS OF COCAINE ABUSEMichael Nader; Fiscal Year: 2004..Such knowledge will be vital for understanding the neuropharmacology of cocaine and to the development of effective pharmacotherapies for cocaine abuse. ..
- SOCIAL STRESS--VULNERABILITY TO COCAINE ABUSEMichael Nader; Fiscal Year: 1999..A better understanding of the variables that contribute to enhanced sensitivity to the reinforcing effects of cocaine may lead to better behavioral and/or pharmacological strategies for the treatment and prevention of cocaine abuse. ..
- DOPAMINE D2 RECEPTORS IN PRIMATE MODELS OF COCAINE ABUSEMichael A Nader; Fiscal Year: 2010....