Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Trip10
Description: thyroid hormone receptor interactor 10
Alias: Cip4, STP, cdc42-interacting protein 4, TR-interacting protein 10, TRIP-10, salt tolerant protein, thyroid receptor-interacting protein 10
- Shimada A, Niwa H, Tsujita K, Suetsugu S, Nitta K, Hanawa Suetsugu K, et al. Curved EFC/F-BAR-domain dimers are joined end to end into a filament for membrane invagination in endocytosis. Cell. 2007;129:761-72 pubmed..In the present study, we solved the crystal structures of the EFC domains of human FBP17 and CIP4. The structures revealed a gently curved helical-bundle dimer of approximately 220 A in length, which forms ..
- Frost A, Perera R, Roux A, Spasov K, Destaing O, Egelman E, et al. Structural basis of membrane invagination by F-BAR domains. Cell. 2008;132:807-17 pubmed publisher..The geometric constraints and sequential assembly of the helical lattice explain how F-BAR and classical BAR domains segregate into distinct microdomains, and provide insight into the spatial regulation of membrane invagination. ..
- Zhang J, Bi M, Zhong F, Jiao X, Zhang D, Dong Q. Role of CIP4 in high glucose induced epithelial--mesenchymal transition of rat peritoneal mesothelial cells. Ren Fail. 2013;35:989-95 pubmed publisher..Cdc42-interacting protein-4 (CIP4) is a critical regulator of cell skeleton and downstream effector of Cdc42 and participates in EMT of tubular ..
- Yu R, Mao J, Yang Y, Zhang Y, Tian Y, Zhu J. Protective effects of calcitriol on diabetic nephropathy are mediated by down regulation of TGF-Î²1 and CIP4 in diabetic nephropathy rat. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2015;8:3503-12 pubmed..by modulating the expressions of transforming growth factor-beta 1 (TGF-Î²1) and Cdc42 interacting protein-4 (CIP4)...
- Xu C, Zhou Q, Liu L, Liu P, Pei G, Zeng R, et al. Cdc42-Interacting Protein 4 Represses E-Cadherin Expression by Promoting Î²-Catenin Translocation to the Nucleus in Murine Renal Tubular Epithelial Cells. Int J Mol Sci. 2015;16:19170-83 pubmed publisher..Catenin may act as a mediator by accumulation and translocation to the nucleus. Studies have suggested that CIP4, a Cdc42 effector protein, is associated with Î²-catenin...