Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Tradd
Description: TNFRSF1A-associated via death domain
Alias: tumor necrosis factor receptor type 1-associated DEATH domain protein
- Lotocki G, Alonso O, Dietrich W, Keane R. Tumor necrosis factor receptor 1 and its signaling intermediates are recruited to lipid rafts in the traumatized brain. J Neurosci. 2004;24:11010-6 pubmed..cortex, a portion of TNFR1 was present in lipid raft microdomains, where it associated with the adaptor proteins TRADD (TNF receptor-associated death domain), TNF receptor-associated factor-2 (TRAF-2), the Ser/Thr kinase RIP (..
- Wajant H, Pfizenmaier K, Scheurich P. Tumor necrosis factor signaling. Cell Death Differ. 2003;10:45-65 pubmed..In particular, the multiple facets of crosstalk between the various signalling pathways engaged by TNF will be addressed. ..
- Kumar H, Kawai T, Akira S. Pathogen recognition by the innate immune system. Int Rev Immunol. 2011;30:16-34 pubmed publisher..In this review, we comprehensively review the recent progress in the field of PAMP recognition by PRRs and the signaling pathways activated by PRRs. ..
- Vanlangenakker N, Bertrand M, Bogaert P, Vandenabeele P, Vanden Berghe T. TNF-induced necroptosis in L929 cells is tightly regulated by multiple TNFR1 complex I and II members. Cell Death Dis. 2011;2:e230 pubmed publisher..Finally, we also report RIP1-independent but RIP3-mediated necroptosis in the context of TNF signaling in particular conditions. ..
- Jang C, Kim H, Kim J. Ribosomal protein S3 interacts with TRADD to induce apoptosis through caspase dependent JNK activation. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2012;421:474-8 pubmed publisher..This apoptotic effect was shown to result from the physical interaction between rpS3 and TRADD, as assessed by coimmunoprecipitation...
- Kim S, Eum H, Billiar T, Lee S. Role of heme oxygenase 1 in TNF/TNF receptor-mediated apoptosis after hepatic ischemia/reperfusion in rats. Shock. 2013;39:380-8 pubmed publisher..Ischemia/reperfusion increased the quantity of DISC components, including TRADD (TNFR1-associated death domain), FADD (Fas-associated death domain), and caspase-8, as well as the assembly of ..
- Chengke L, Weiwei L, Xiyang W, Ping W, Xiaoyang P, Zhengquan X, et al. Effect of infliximab combined with methylprednisolone on expressions of NF-?B, TRADD, and FADD in rat acute spinal cord injury. Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2013;38:E861-9 pubmed publisher..effects of infliximab, MP, and the combination of these 2 agents on expressions of NF-?B (nuclear factor Kappa B), TRADD (tumor necrosis factor receptor associated death domain), and FADD (fas associated death domain) in a rat model of ..
- Misaki T, Yamamoto T, Suzuki S, Fukasawa H, Togawa A, Ohashi N, et al. Decrease in tumor necrosis factor-alpha receptor-associated death domain results from ubiquitin-dependent degradation in obstructive renal injury in rats. Am J Pathol. 2009;175:74-83 pubmed publisher..On TNFalpha binding, TNFR1 recruits TNFR-associated death domain (TRADD), an assembly platform to mediate TNFR1 signaling...