Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Runx1
Description: runt-related transcription factor 1
Alias: Aml1, Cbfa2, CBF-alpha-2, PEA2-alpha B, PEBP2-alpha B, acute myeloid leukemia 1 protein, core-binding factor runt domain alpha subunit 2 (acute myeloid leukemia 1 oncogene), core-binding factor subunit alpha-2, oncogene AML-1, polyomavirus enhancer-binding protein 2 alpha B subunit, runt related transcription factor 1
- Regulation of tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase 1 gene transcription by RUNX1 and RUNX2Marie Bertrand-Philippe
Liver Group, Division of Infection, Inflammation, and Repair, University of Southampton Medical School, Southampton General Hospital, Southampton SO16 6YD, United Kingdom
J Biol Chem 279:24530-9. 2004..In this study we identify RUNX1 and RUNX2 as UTE-1-binding proteins that are induced at the post-transcriptional level during activation of HSC...
- Runt-related transcription factor 1 regulates luteinized hormone-induced prostaglandin-endoperoxide synthase 2 expression in rat periovulatory granulosa cellsJing Liu
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Chandler Medical Center, 800 Rose Street, University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky 40536 0298, USA
Endocrinology 150:3291-300. 2009Runt-related transcription factor 1 (RUNX1), a transcription factor, is transiently induced by the LH surge and regulates gene expression in periovulatory granulosa cells...
- AML1 is expressed in skeletal muscle and is regulated by innervationX Zhu
Biology Department, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge 02139
Mol Cell Biol 14:8051-7. 1994..genes which we found to be regulated by electrical activity is the recently discovered acute myeloid leukemia 1 (AML1) gene. Disruption and translocation of the human AML1 gene are responsible for a form of acute myeloid leukemia...
- NCAM(CD56) and RUNX1(AML1) are up-regulated in human ischemic cardiomyopathy and a rat model of chronic cardiac ischemiaStefan Gattenlohner
Institute of Pathology, University of Wurzburg, Josef Schneiderstrasse 2, 97080 Wurzburg, Germany
Am J Pathol 163:1081-90. 2003..In search of NCAM(CD56)-related transcription factors we found RUNX1(AML1) up-regulation in ICM and detected RUNX1(AML1) binding within the NCAM(CD56) promoter by electromobility ..
- Smad transcription factorsJoan Massague
Cancer Biology and Genetics Program, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York 10021, USA
Genes Dev 19:2783-810. 2005..Our growing understanding of TGFbeta signaling through the Smad pathway provides general principles for how animal cells translate complex inputs into concrete behavior...
- Luteinizing hormone-induced RUNX1 regulates the expression of genes in granulosa cells of rat periovulatory folliclesMisung Jo
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Chandler Medical Center, 800 Rose Street, Room MS 335, University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky 40536 0298, USA
Mol Endocrinol 20:2156-72. 2006..The present study determined 1) the localization of RUNX1, a nuclear transcription factor, 2) regulation of Runx1 mRNA expression, and 3) its potential function in rat ..
- Gene expression profiling of the rat endometriosis modelRyo Konno
Department of Gynecology, Omiya Medical Center Jichi Medical University, Amanuma cho, Omiya, Saitama, Japan
Am J Reprod Immunol 58:330-43. 2007..To investigate the molecular mechanism of endometriosis, gene expression profiling was analyzed in a rat endometriosis model...
- How the Smads regulate transcriptionSarah Ross
Laboratory of Developmental Signalling, Cancer Research UK London Research Institute, Lincoln s Inn Fields Laboratories, 44 Lincoln s Inn Fields, London WC2A 3PX, United Kingdom
Int J Biochem Cell Biol 40:383-408. 2008..In this review we focus on the mechanisms whereby the Smads are modified and regulated. We then go on to discuss how the activated Smad complexes regulate transcription...
- The function of Runx1 in the ovaryMisung Jo; Fiscal Year: 2007The goal of the present proposal is to elucidate the role of Runx1, a nuclear transcription factor, in the ovary...
- Function of RUNX transcription factors in COCsMisung Jo; Fiscal Year: 2010..studies by our laboratory and others have begun to shed light on a small family of nuclear transcription factors, RUNX1 and RUNX2, as key transcriptional regulators involved in COC expansion...