Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Rab10
Description: RAB10, member RAS oncogene family
Alias: Ac1075, ras-related protein Rab-10, ras-related protein rab10
- Gerondopoulos A, Bastos R, Yoshimura S, Anderson R, Carpanini S, Aligianis I, et al. Rab18 and a Rab18 GEF complex are required for normal ER structure. J Cell Biol. 2014;205:707-20 pubmed publisher..Micro syndrome is therefore a disease characterized by direct loss of Rab18 function or loss of Rab18 activation at the ER by its GEF Rab3GAP. ..
- Babbey C, Bacallao R, Dunn K. Rab10 associates with primary cilia and the exocyst complex in renal epithelial cells. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 2010;299:F495-506 pubmed publisherb>Rab10, a mammalian homolog of the yeast Sec4p protein, has previously been associated with endocytic recycling and biosynthetic membrane transport in cultured epithelia and with Glut4 translocation in adipocytes...
- Larance M, Ramm G, James D. The GLUT4 code. Mol Endocrinol. 2008;22:226-33 pubmed..Many are now taking on this challenge. ..
- Wang T, Liu Y, Xu X, Deng C, Wu K, Zhu J, et al. Lgl1 activation of rab10 promotes axonal membrane trafficking underlying neuronal polarization. Dev Cell. 2011;21:431-44 pubmed publisher..Interestingly, Lgl1 interacted with and activated Rab10, a small GTPase that mediates membrane protein trafficking, by releasing GDP dissociation inhibitor (GDI) from ..
- Cao Z, Li C, Higginbotham J, Franklin J, Tabb D, Graves Deal R, et al. Use of fluorescence-activated vesicle sorting for isolation of Naked2-associated, basolaterally targeted exocytic vesicles for proteomics analysis. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2008;7:1651-67 pubmed publisher..b>Rab10 and myosin IIA were identified as core machinery, and Na(+)/K(+)-ATPase alpha1 was identified as an additional ..
- Watson R, Pessin J. GLUT4 translocation: the last 200 nanometers. Cell Signal. 2007;19:2209-17 pubmed..Future work will focus on identifying the key insulin targets that regulate the GLUT4 docking/fusion processes. ..
- Liu Y, Xu X, Chen Q, Wang T, Deng C, Song B, et al. Myosin Vb controls biogenesis of post-Golgi Rab10 carriers during axon development. Nat Commun. 2013;4:2005 pubmed publisher..This process is believed to be regulated by directed membrane trafficking of Rab10-containing post-Golgi carriers. However, the mechanisms underlying the biogenesis of these carriers remain unclear...