Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Ms4a2
Description: membrane spanning 4-domains A2
Alias: FCIGA, Fcer1b, Ms4a1, high affinity immunoglobulin epsilon receptor subunit beta, IgE Fc receptor subunit beta, Membrane-spanning 4-domains, subfamily A, member 1, beta polypeptide), fc epsilon receptor I beta-chain, fcERI, membrane-spanning 4-domains, subfamily A, member 2 (Fc fragment of IgE, high affinity I, receptor for, membrane-spanning 4-domains, subfamily A, member 2 (Fc fragment of IgE, high affinity I, receptor for; beta polypeptide)
- Kim Y, Kim K, Lee H, Han S, Lee Y, Choe J, et al. Celastrol binds to ERK and inhibits FcepsilonRI signaling to exert an anti-allergic effect. Eur J Pharmacol. 2009;612:131-42 pubmed publisher..Celastrol also showed an inhibitory effect on skin inflammation induced by phorbol myristate acetate (PMA) in Balb/c mice. In summary, celastrol binds to ERK and inhibits FcepsilonRI signaling to exert an anti-inflammatory effect. ..
- Asai K, Fujimoto K, Harazaki M, Kusunoki T, Korematsu S, Ide C, et al. Distinct aggregation of beta- and gamma-chains of the high-affinity IgE receptor on cross-linking. J Histochem Cytochem. 2000;48:1705-16 pubmed..These findings suggest that high-affinity IgE receptor beta- and gamma-chains do not co-aggregate but for the most part form homogenous aggregates of beta-chains or gamma-chains after crosslinking. ..
- Saini S, Bloom D, Bieneman A, Vasagar K, Togias A, Schroeder J. Systemic effects of allergen exposure on blood basophil IL-13 secretion and FcepsilonRIbeta. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2004;114:768-74 pubmed
- Kim Y, Park H, Yang J, Oh S, Chang Y, Shin E, et al. Association and functional relevance of E237G, a polymorphism of the high-affinity immunoglobulin E-receptor beta chain gene, to airway hyper-responsiveness. Clin Exp Allergy. 2007;37:592-8 pubmed..In the Korean general population, AHR is significantly associated with the E237G polymorphism of FcepsilonRI-beta, which results in an intolerant amino acid substitution. ..
- Kinet J, Blank U, Ra C, White K, Metzger H, Kochan J. Isolation and characterization of cDNAs coding for the beta subunit of the high-affinity receptor for immunoglobulin E. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1988;85:6483-7 pubmed..RNA transfer blots at high stringency failed to reveal mRNA for beta chains in a variety of cells (in particular, monocytes) that do not contain the high-affinity receptor for IgE. ..
- Li H, Xiaoyan D, Quanhua L, Jie L, Yixiao B. Single-nucleotide polymorphisms in genes predisposing to asthma in children of Chinese Han nationality. J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol. 2009;19:391-5 pubmed..The 6 loci (IL-13 C-1112T, IL-13 C1923T, IL-4 C-590T, IL-4RA 175V, FcER1B E237G and 12-ADR Q27E) make little contribution to the development of asthma in children of Chinese Han ..
- Lee Y, Gilliland F, Wang J, Lee Y, Guo Y. Associations of FcepsilonRIbeta E237G polymorphism with wheezing in Taiwanese schoolchildren. Clin Exp Allergy. 2008;38:413-20 pubmed publisher..The FcepsilonRIbeta E237G allele may have a protective role in wheezing illness among Taiwanese schoolchildren, depending on airway oxidative stress levels. ..
- Ott V, Tamir I, Niki M, Pandolfi P, Cambier J. Downstream of kinase, p62(dok), is a mediator of Fc gamma IIB inhibition of Fc epsilon RI signaling. J Immunol. 2002;168:4430-9 pubmed..Taken together, these data suggest a role for p62(dok) as a mediator of Fc gamma RIIB inhibition of Fc epsilon RI signal transduction in mast cells. ..
- Costello P, Turner M, Walters A, Cunningham C, Bauer P, Downward J, et al. Critical role for the tyrosine kinase Syk in signalling through the high affinity IgE receptor of mast cells. Oncogene. 1996;13:2595-605 pubmed..A similar mechanism is likely to apply to signal transduction through all members of the antigen receptor family. ..
- Amir Moazami O, Alexia C, Charles N, Launay P, Monteiro R, Benhamou M. Phospholipid scramblase 1 modulates a selected set of IgE receptor-mediated mast cell responses through LAT-dependent pathway. J Biol Chem. 2008;283:25514-23 pubmed publisher..Altogether, these data identify PLSCR1 as a novel amplifier of FcepsilonRI signaling that acts selectively on the Lyn-initiated LAT/phospholipase Cgamma1/calcium axis, resulting in potentiation of a selected set of mast cell responses. ..
- Craig A, Greer P. Fer kinase is required for sustained p38 kinase activation and maximal chemotaxis of activated mast cells. Mol Cell Biol. 2002;22:6363-74 pubmed..Further studies with mast cells derived from fps/fes-deficient mice will be required to provide insight into the role of Fps/Fes in mast cell activation. ..
- Kimura T, Kihara H, Bhattacharyya S, Sakamoto H, Appella E, Siraganian R. Downstream signaling molecules bind to different phosphorylated immunoreceptor tyrosine-based activation motif (ITAM) peptides of the high affinity IgE receptor. J Biol Chem. 1996;271:27962-8 pubmed..Tyrosine phosphorylation of the ITAM of the gamma subunit recruits and activates Syk, whereas the beta subunit may be important for the Ras signaling pathway. ..
- Hálová I, Dráberová L, Bambousková M, Machyna M, Stegurová L, Smrz D, et al. Cross-talk between tetraspanin CD9 and transmembrane adaptor protein non-T cell activation linker (NTAL) in mast cell activation and chemotaxis. J Biol Chem. 2013;288:9801-14 pubmed publisher..The combined data indicate that chemotaxis toward antigen is controlled in mast cells by a cross-talk among Fc?RI, tetraspanin CD9, transmembrane adaptor proteins NTAL and LAT, and cytoskeleton-regulatory proteins of the ERM family. ..