Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Mir210
Description: microRNA mir-210
- El Gowelli H, Saad E, Abdel Galil A, Ibrahim E. Co-administration of Î±-lipoic acid and cyclosporine aggravates colon ulceration of acetic acid-induced ulcerative colitis via facilitation of NO/COX-2/miR-210 cascade. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2015;288:300-12 pubmed publisher..Collectively, the present work highlights the probable risk of using Î±-lipoic acid/cyclosporine combination in ulcerative colitis patients. ..
- Zhang D, Cao X, Li J, Zhao G. MiR-210 inhibits NF-ÎºB signaling pathway by targeting DR6 in osteoarthritis. Sci Rep. 2015;5:12775 pubmed publisher..The results demonstrated that miR-210 decreased inflammation in articular cavity in OA rats by targeting DR6 and inhibiting NF-ÎºB signaling pathway. ..
- Shi Y, Liu N, Li Y, Song C, Song X, Zhao Z, et al. Insulin protects H9c2 rat cardiomyoblast cells against hydrogen peroxide-induced injury through upregulation of microRNA-210. Free Radic Res. 2015;49:1147-55 pubmed publisher..Our results provide novel evidence regarding the mechanism underlying the protective effect of insulin. ..
- Jiang Y, Li L, Tan X, Liu B, Zhang Y, Li C. miR-210 mediates vagus nerve stimulation-induced antioxidant stress and anti-apoptosis reactions following cerebral ischemia/reperfusion injury in rats. J Neurochem. 2015;134:173-81 pubmed publisher..Schematic view of the role of miR210 mediated in the protective effects of the VNS on the acute cerebral ischemia...
- Nie Y, Han B, Liu X, Yang J, Wang F, Cong X, et al. Identification of MicroRNAs involved in hypoxia- and serum deprivation-induced apoptosis in mesenchymal stem cells. Int J Biol Sci. 2011;7:762-8 pubmed..In contrast, down-regulation of miR-21, miR-23a and miR-503 aggravated apoptosis of MSCs. It was indicated that these miRNAs may play important roles during MSC apoptosis induced by hypoxia/SD. ..
- Mizuno Y, Tokuzawa Y, Ninomiya Y, Yagi K, Yatsuka Kanesaki Y, Suda T, et al. miR-210 promotes osteoblastic differentiation through inhibition of AcvR1b. FEBS Lett. 2009;583:2263-8 pubmed publisher..We conclude that miR-210 acts as a positive regulator of osteoblastic differentiation by inhibiting the TGF-beta/activin signaling pathway through inhibition of AcvR1b. ..
- Qiao A, Khechaduri A, Kannan Mutharasan R, Wu R, Nagpal V, Ardehali H. MicroRNA-210 decreases heme levels by targeting ferrochelatase in cardiomyocytes. J Am Heart Assoc. 2013;2:e000121 pubmed publisher..Our results identify a role for miR-210 in the regulation of heme production by targeting and inhibiting FECH under normoxic conditions. ..
- Chang K, Lee H, Huang S, Lee S, Lai C, Lin S. MicroRNA signatures in ischemia-reperfusion injury. Ann Plast Surg. 2012;69:668-71 pubmed publisher..Our findings provide insights into deregulated expressions of miRs in flap surgeries after IRI. They might provide a further therapeutic consideration to prevent vascular compromise due to IRI in flap surgeries. ..
- Lou Y, Guo F, Liu F, Gao F, Zhang P, Niu X, et al. miR-210 activates notch signaling pathway in angiogenesis induced by cerebral ischemia. Mol Cell Biochem. 2012;370:45-51 pubmed publisher..Up-regulation of miR-210 can activate the Notch signaling pathway, which may contribute to angiogenesis after cerebral ischemia. ..
- Qiu J, Zhou X, Zhou X, Cheng R, Liu H, Li Y. Neuroprotective effects of microRNA-210 on hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy. Biomed Res Int. 2013;2013:350419 pubmed publisher..Recent study demonstrated that microRNA-210 has neuroprotective effects through inhibiting apoptosis in a murine model of HIE. It represents a potential novel therapeutic approach for the treatment of HIE. ..
- Chang K, Lai C. Micro-RNA profiling as biomarkers in flap ischemia-reperfusion injury. Microsurgery. 2012;32:642-8 pubmed publisher..Our findings show some changes of four upregulated miRs in our model of IRI. We suggest that further investigation is needed to determine the role of miRs in IRI of microsurgical reconstruction. ..
- Xiong L, Wang F, Huang X, Liu Z, Zhao T, Wu L, et al. DNA demethylation regulates the expression of miR-210 in neural progenitor cells subjected to hypoxia. FEBS J. 2012;279:4318-26 pubmed publisher..Specifically, the expression of DNMT3b decreased significantly after exposure to 0.3% O(2) . Thus, these results demonstrate that DNA demethylation regulates miR-210 expression in NPCs under both normoxia and hypoxia. ..
- Kim H, Mallick F, Durrani S, Ashraf M, Jiang S, Haider K. Concomitant activation of miR-107/PDCD10 and hypoxamir-210/Casp8ap2 and their role in cytoprotection during ischemic preconditioning of stem cells. Antioxid Redox Signal. 2012;17:1053-65 pubmed publisher..IPC enhances stem cell survival via the combined participation of hypoxia responsive miRs miR-107 and miR-210 via their respective putative target genes Pdcd10 and Casp8ap2. ..