Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Lpar3
Description: lysophosphatidic acid receptor 3
Alias: Edg7, lysophosphatidic acid receptor 3, LPA receptor 3, LPA-3, endothelial differentiation, lysophosphatidic acid G-protein-coupled receptor 7, lysophosphatidic acid receptor Edg-7, snGPCR32
- Siess W, Tigyi G. Thrombogenic and atherogenic activities of lysophosphatidic acid. J Cell Biochem. 2004;92:1086-94 pubmed..Antagonists of LPA receptors might be useful in preventing LPA-elicited thrombus formation and neointima formation in patients with cardiovascular diseases. ..
- Kim J, Keys J, Eckhart A. Vascular smooth muscle migration and proliferation in response to lysophosphatidic acid (LPA) is mediated by LPA receptors coupling to Gq. Cell Signal. 2006;18:1695-701 pubmed
- Okabe K, Hayashi M, Kato K, Okumura M, Fukui R, Honoki K, et al. Lysophosphatidic acid receptor-3 increases tumorigenicity and aggressiveness of rat hepatoma RH7777 cells. Mol Carcinog. 2013;52:247-54 pubmed publisher..to assess the biological role of LPA receptor-3 (LPA3 ) in the pathogenesis of tumor cells, we generated the Lpar3-expressing cells (RHa3B12 and RHa3G8) from rat hepatoma RH7777 cells, and examined their abilities of cell ..
- Hama K, Bandoh K, Kakehi Y, Aoki J, Arai H. Lysophosphatidic acid (LPA) receptors are activated differentially by biological fluids: possible role of LPA-binding proteins in activation of LPA receptors. FEBS Lett. 2002;523:187-92 pubmed..acid (LPA) exerts multiple biological functions through G protein-coupled receptors (EDG2/LPA(1), EDG4/LPA(2), and EDG7/LPA(3)) and is present in serum where it is associated with albumin...
- Zhou Z, Niu J, Zhang Z. The role of lysophosphatidic acid receptors in phenotypic modulation of vascular smooth muscle cells. Mol Biol Rep. 2010;37:2675-86 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that LPA-induced phenotypic modulation is mediated through the PTX-insensitive G-protein(s), possibly Gq-coupled LPA3 receptor. ..
- Fayyaz S, Japtok L, Schumacher F, Wigger D, Schulz T, Haubold K, et al. Lysophosphatidic Acid Inhibits Insulin Signaling in Primary Rat Hepatocytes via the LPA3 Receptor Subtype and is Increased in Obesity. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;43:445-456 pubmed publisher..5-25). LPA is able to interrupt insulin signaling in primary rat hepatocytes via the LPA3 receptor subtype. Moreover, the bioactive lipid LPA (16: 0) is increased in obesity. ..
- Beltrame J, Sordelli M, Cella M, Perez Martinez S, Franchi A, Ribeiro M. Lysophosphatidic acid increases the production of pivotal mediators of decidualization and vascularization in the rat uterus. Placenta. 2013;34:751-6 pubmed publisher..These results suggest the participation of LPA/LPA3 in the production of crucial molecules involved in vascularization and decidualization, two main processes that prepare the uterine milieu for embryo invasion during implantation. ..