Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Hyou1
Description: hypoxia up-regulated 1
Alias: Cab140, Orp150, hypoxia up-regulated protein 1, 150 kDa oxygen-regulated protein, ORP-150, oxygen regulated protein (150kD)
- Arrington D, Schnellmann R. Targeting of the molecular chaperone oxygen-regulated protein 150 (ORP150) to mitochondria and its induction by cellular stress. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. 2008;294:C641-50 pubmedOxygen-regulated protein 150 (ORP150) is an inducible endoplasmic reticulum (ER) chaperone molecule that is upregulated after numerous cellular insults and has a cytoprotective role in renal, neural, and cardiac models of ischemia-..
- Deng W, Chen C, Wang W, Yu J, Li J, Liu L. Effects of ORP150 on appearance and function of pancreatic beta cells following acute necrotizing pancreatitis. Pathol Res Pract. 2011;207:370-6 pubmed publisher..The 150kD oxygen-regulated protein (ORP150) took part in the process of endoplasmic reticulum stress...
- Ikeda J, Kaneda S, Kuwabara K, Ogawa S, Kobayashi T, Matsumoto M, et al. Cloning and expression of cDNA encoding the human 150 kDa oxygen-regulated protein, ORP150. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1997;230:94-9 pubmedWe have cloned a cDNA encoding the human 150 kDa oxygen-regulated protein (ORP150) from hypoxia-treated astrocytoma U373 cDNA library...
- Matsushita K, Matsuyama T, Nishimura H, Takaoka T, Kuwabara K, Tsukamoto Y, et al. Marked, sustained expression of a novel 150-kDa oxygen-regulated stress protein, in severely ischemic mouse neurons. Brain Res Mol Brain Res. 1998;60:98-106 pubmedThe 150-kDa oxygen-regulated protein (ORP150) first was described with reference to the central nervous system in cultured astrocytes subjected to dense hypoxia...
- Ozawa K, Kuwabara K, Tamatani M, Takatsuji K, Tsukamoto Y, Kaneda S, et al. 150-kDa oxygen-regulated protein (ORP150) suppresses hypoxia-induced apoptotic cell death. J Biol Chem. 1999;274:6397-404 pubmedTo determine the contribution of 150-kDa oxygen-regulated protein (ORP150) to cellular processes underlying adaptation to hypoxia, a cell line stably transfected to overexpress ORP150 antisense RNA was created...
- Ohse T, Inagi R, Tanaka T, Ota T, Miyata T, Kojima I, et al. Albumin induces endoplasmic reticulum stress and apoptosis in renal proximal tubular cells. Kidney Int. 2006;70:1447-55 pubmed..7- and 4.6-fold (glucose-regulated protein 78 (GRP78) and oxygen-regulated protein 150 (ORP150), respectively) as compared to control...