Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Gpr183
Description: G protein-coupled receptor 183
Alias: Ebi2, G-protein coupled receptor 183, EBV-induced G-protein coupled receptor 2, Epstein-Barr virus induced gene 2 (lymphocyte-specific G protein-coupled receptor), epstein-Barr virus-induced G-protein coupled receptor 2
- Rutkowska A, Preuss I, Gessier F, Sailer A, Dev K. EBI2 regulates intracellular signaling and migration in human astrocyte. Glia. 2015;63:341-51 pubmed publisherThe G protein-coupled receptor EBI2 (Epstein-Barr virus-induced gene 2) is activated by 7Î±, 25-dihydroxycholesterol (7Î±25HC) and plays a role in T cell-dependant antibody response and B cell migration...
- Yi T, Cyster J. EBI2-mediated bridging channel positioning supports splenic dendritic cell homeostasis and particulate antigen capture. elife. 2013;2:e00757 pubmed publisher..Here we show that CD4(+) DCs highly express EBI2 and migrate to its oxysterol ligand, 7?,25-OHC...
- Zhang L, Shih A, Yang X, Kuei C, Wu J, Deng X, et al. Identification of structural motifs critical for epstein-barr virus-induced molecule 2 function and homology modeling of the ligand docking site. Mol Pharmacol. 2012;82:1094-103 pubmed publisherEpstein-Barr virus-induced molecule 2 (EBI2) (also known as G-protein-coupled receptor 183) is a G-protein-coupled receptor (GPCR) that is best known for its role in B cell migration and localization...
- Nevius E, Pinho F, Dhodapkar M, Jin H, Nadrah K, Horowitz M, et al. Oxysterols and EBI2 promote osteoclast precursor migration to bone surfaces and regulate bone mass homeostasis. J Exp Med. 2015;212:1931-46 pubmed publisher..Here, we show that the GÎ±i protein-coupled receptor (GPCR) EBI2 is expressed in mouse monocyte/OC precursors (OCPs) and its oxysterol ligand 7Î±,25-dihydroxycholesterol (7Î±,..
- Li J, Lu E, Yi T, Cyster J. EBI2 augments Tfh cell fate by promoting interaction with IL-2-quenching dendritic cells. Nature. 2016;533:110-4 pubmed publisher..Here we show that the G-protein-coupled receptor EBI2 (GPR183) and its ligand 7?,25-dihydroxycholesterol mediate positioning of activated CD4 T cells at the interface of the ..