Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Dusp10
Description: dual specificity phosphatase 10
Alias: Mkp-5, Mkp5, dual specificity protein phosphatase 10
- Papadopoulos P, Rosa Neto P, Rochford J, Hamel E. Pioglitazone improves reversal learning and exerts mixed cerebrovascular effects in a mouse model of Alzheimer's disease with combined amyloid-? and cerebrovascular pathology. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e68612 pubmed publisher..They further suggest a potential benefit of pioglitazone in managing neuroinflammation, cerebral perfusion and glucose metabolism in AD patients devoid of cerebrovascular pathology. ..
- Jeong D, Wei C, Ku B, Jeon T, Chien P, Kim J, et al. The family-wide structure and function of human dual-specificity protein phosphatases. Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr. 2014;70:421-35 pubmed publisher..The family-wide structures of DUSPs form a basis for the understanding of phosphorylation-mediated signal transduction and the development of therapeutics. ..
- Kondoh K, Nishida E. Regulation of MAP kinases by MAP kinase phosphatases. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2007;1773:1227-37 pubmed..Here we focus on recent findings regarding regulation and function of the MKP family members as physiological regulators of MAPK signaling. ..
- Zhang Y, Wu J, Wang Z. A distinct interaction mode revealed by the crystal structure of the kinase p38? with the MAPK binding domain of the phosphatase MKP5. Sci Signal. 2011;4:ra88 pubmed publisher..structure of p38? in complex with the MAPK binding domain (KBD) from MAPK phosphatase 5 (MKP5) at 2.7 Å resolution...
- Choi H, Kim W, Kim E, Han B, Min J, Chi S, et al. Dual-specificity phosphatase 10 controls brown adipocyte differentiation by modulating the phosphorylation of p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e72340 pubmed publisher..Here, we investigate the potential role of dual-specificity phosphatase 10 (DUSP10) in brown adipocyte differentiation using primary brown preadipocytes...