Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Ccl22
Description: C-C motif chemokine ligand 22
Alias: Mdc, Scya22, C-C motif chemokine 22, chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 22, small inducible cytokine A22, small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys-Cys) member 22, small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys-Cys), member 22
- Garcia G, Xia Y, Harrison J, Wilson C, Johnson R, Bacon K, et al. Mononuclear cell-infiltrate inhibition by blocking macrophage-derived chemokine results in attenuation of developing crescentic glomerulonephritis. Am J Pathol. 2003;162:1061-73 pubmed..We analyzed the functional role of macrophage-derived chemokine (MDC), a potent mononuclear cell chemoattractant, during the progression of anti-glomerular basement membrane (GBM) ..
- Nakanishi T, Imaizumi K, Hasegawa Y, Kawabe T, Hashimoto N, Okamoto M, et al. Expression of macrophage-derived chemokine (MDC)/CCL22 in human lung cancer. Cancer Immunol Immunother. 2006;55:1320-9 pubmed..IFN-inducible T cell alpha chemoattractant (I-TAC/CXCL11)] and those for CCR4 [macrophage-derived chemokine (MDC/CCL22), thymus- and activation-regulated chemokine (TARC/CCL17)] have been shown to play the central roles for T helper-..
- Jacobsen E, Ochkur S, Pero R, Taranova A, Protheroe C, Colbert D, et al. Allergic pulmonary inflammation in mice is dependent on eosinophil-induced recruitment of effector T cells. J Exp Med. 2008;205:699-710 pubmed publisher..expression of the Th2 chemokines thymus- and activation-regulated chemokine/CCL17 and macrophage-derived chemokine/CCL22 in the lung after allergen challenge, and blockade of these chemokines inhibited the recruitment of effector T ..
- Chiu B, Freeman C, Stolberg V, Komuniecki E, Lincoln P, Kunkel S, et al. Cytokine-chemokine networks in experimental mycobacterial and schistosomal pulmonary granuloma formation. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol. 2003;29:106-16 pubmed..Transcripts for CCL11, CCL22, CCL17, and CCL1 were enhanced largely by Th2-related cytokines, IL-4, IL-10, or IL-13...
- Sun J, Wong B, Cundall M, Goncharova S, Conway M, Dalrymple A, et al. Immunoreactivity profile of peripheral blood mononuclear cells from patients with ragweed-induced allergic rhinitis. Clin Exp Allergy. 2007;37:901-8 pubmed..increased the production of the Th2-associated cytokines IL-5, IL-9 and IL-13, the chemokines CCL17 and CCL22 and the regulatory cytokine IL-10 in allergic patients, whereas transforming growth factor-beta (TGF-beta) ..
- Yogo Y, Fujishima S, Inoue T, Saito F, Shiomi T, Yamaguchi K, et al. Macrophage derived chemokine (CCL22), thymus and activation-regulated chemokine (CCL17), and CCR4 in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. Respir Res. 2009;10:80 pubmed publisher..Previously, we have demonstrated the selective upregulation of the macrophage-derived chemokine CCL22 and the thymus activation-regulated chemokine CCL17 among chemokines, in a rat model of radiation pneumonitis/..
- Flytlie H, Hvid M, Lindgreen E, Kofod Olsen E, Petersen E, Jørgensen A, et al. Expression of MDC/CCL22 and its receptor CCR4 in rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and osteoarthritis. Cytokine. 2010;49:24-9 pubmed publisher..We, therefore, studied if CCR4 and its ligand macrophage-derived chemokine (MDC/CCL22) could participate in spreading the disease between skin and joints by examining RA, PsA and osteoarthritis (OA) ..
- Wu C, Zhou Q, Qin X, Qin S, Shi H. CCL22 is involved in the recruitment of CD4+CD25 high T cells into tuberculous pleural effusions. Respirology. 2010;15:522-9 pubmed publisher..The aim of this study was to investigate whether the chemokines CCL22 and CCL17 are present in TPE, and the chemoattractant activity of these chemokines for infiltration of CD4(+)CD25(..