Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Agtrap
Description: angiotensin II receptor-associated protein
Alias: type-1 angiotensin II receptor-associated protein, AT1 receptor-associated protein, angiotensin II, type I receptor-associated protein
- Wenzel K, Rajakumar A, Haase H, Geusens N, Hubner N, Schulz H, et al. Angiotensin II type 1 receptor antibodies and increased angiotensin II sensitivity in pregnant rats. Hypertension. 2011;58:77-84 pubmed publisher..We show that AT(1)-AB induces Ang II sensitivity. Our mechanistic study supports the existence of an "autoimmune-activating receptor" that could contribute to Ang II sensitivity and possible to preeclampsia. ..
- Cui T, Nakagami H, Iwai M, Takeda Y, Shiuchi T, Tamura K, et al. ATRAP, novel AT1 receptor associated protein, enhances internalization of AT1 receptor and inhibits vascular smooth muscle cell growth. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2000;279:938-41 pubmed..Our results suggest that ATRAP functions as a negative regulator in AT1 receptor-mediated cell proliferation in VSMCs. ..
- Gustavsson M, Mallard C, Vannucci S, Wilson M, Johnston M, Hagberg H. Vascular response to hypoxic preconditioning in the immature brain. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab. 2007;27:928-38 pubmed..01), as detected by both techniques. Several vascular genes (Angpt2, Adm, Apln, Vegf, Flt1, Kdr, Pdgfra, Agtrap, Adora2a, Ednra, serpine1, caveolin, Id1, Prrx1, Ero1l, Acvrl1, Egfl7, Nudt6, Angptl4, Anxa2, and NOS3) were ..
- Li Z, Wang Z, Chen X, Chen X. Inhibitory effect of angiotensin II type 1 receptor-associated protein on vascular smooth muscle cell growth and neointimal formation. Chin Med Sci J. 2007;22:22-6 pubmed..The growth inhibitory effects of ATRAP might be due to interfering with AT1 receptor-mediated activation of ERK in VSMC growth and neointimal formation. ..
- Granado M, Fernandez N, Monge L, Figueras J, Carreño Tarragona G, Amor S, et al. Effects of coronary ischemia-reperfusion in a rat model of early overnutrition. Role of angiotensin receptors. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e54984 pubmed publisher..However, overfeeding may reduce the impairment of ventricular contractility by I/R. ..