Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: TGFB1
Description: transforming growth factor beta-1
Alias: transforming growth factor beta-1
- Zhang Y, Qiu L, Li M. [Effects of radix astragali on expression of transforming growth factor ? 1 and Smad 3 signal pathway in hypertrophic scar of rabbit]. Zhonghua Shao Shang Za Zhi. 2010;26:366-70 pubmed..Its inhibition effect is drug concentration and duration dependent. The drug may be considered as a potential agent to prevent hypertrophic scar. ..
- Kwon Y, Lee J, Moon E, Chung Y, Kim O, Kim H. Anabolic effects of Peniel 2000, a peptide that regulates TGF-?1 signaling on intervertebral disc degeneration. Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2013;38:E49-58 pubmed publisher..01). A novel peptide, P2K, regulating TGF-?1 signaling had an anabolic effect on bovine IVD cells and rabbit degenerated discs. The results suggest that P2K has considerable potential as a treatment of degenerative disc disease...
- Liu K, Fan X, Zhang L, Wen Q, Feng J, Chen F, et al. Effects of recombinant human interleukin-10 on Treg cells, IL-10 and TGF-? in transplantation of rabbit skin. Mol Med Rep. 2014;9:639-44 pubmed publisher..Thus, the role of IL-10 in inhibited allograft rejection may be associated with CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cells and IL-10, and may be independent of TGF-?. ..
- Tsai T, Sun M, Ho T, Ma H, Liu M, Tsao Y. Notch prevents transforming growth factor-beta-assisted epithelial-mesenchymal transition in cultured limbal progenitor cells through the induction of Smad7. Mol Vis. 2014;20:522-34 pubmed
- Vuckovic A, Herber Jonat S, Flemmer A, Ruehl I, Votino C, Segers V, et al. Increased TGF-Î²: a drawback of tracheal occlusion in human and experimental congenital diaphragmatic hernia?. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol. 2016;310:L311-27 pubmed publisher..Whether this might influence postnatal development of sustainably ventilated lungs remains to be determined. ..
- Salma U, Xue M, Ali Sheikh M, Guan X, Xu B, Zhang A, et al. Role of Transforming Growth Factor-?1 and Smads Signaling Pathway in Intrauterine Adhesion. Mediators Inflamm. 2016;2016:4158287 pubmed publisher..05). Our study suggested that TGF-?1/Smad3/smad7 is a major pathway which plays an important role in the regulation of the IUA and specific inhibitor of Smad3 (SIS3) may provide a new therapeutic strategy for IUA. ..
- Kapur N, Bian C, Lin E, Deming C, Sperry J, Hansen B, et al. Inhibition of transforming growth factor-? restores endothelial thromboresistance in vein grafts. J Vasc Surg. 2011;54:1117-1123.e1 pubmed publisher..Systemic administration of an anti-TGF-? antibody effectively prevented TM downregulation and preserved local thromboresistance without negative effect on VG remodeling. ..
- Zeng W, Chen W, Leng X, He J, Ma H. [Angiotensin-(1-7) reduced postangioplasty vascular fibrosis in abdominal aorta of rabbits]. Zhonghua Xin Xue Guan Bing Za Zhi. 2010;38:531-8 pubmed..ANG-(1-7) attenuates postangioplasty collagen synthesis in rabbits possibly through down-regulating the expression of TGF-beta1 and inhibiting the activation of Smad2 pathway. ..
- Chen D, Zhang Z, Cao J, Zhang D, Jia B. [Effect of glucosamine hydrochloride capsules on articular cartilage of rabbit knee joint in osteoarthritis]. Zhongguo Xiu Fu Chong Jian Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2010;24:287-91 pubmed..at pathologic changes with HE staining and graded by Mankin's scale, the expression level of transforming growth factor beta 1 (TGF-beta 1) and interleukin 1 beta (IL-1 beta) were detected by immunohistochemical staining...
- Jiang Z, Tao M, Omalley K, Wang D, Ozaki C, Berceli S. Established neointimal hyperplasia in vein grafts expands via TGF-beta-mediated progressive fibrosis. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2009;297:H1200-7 pubmed publisher..The modulation of late TGF-beta/CTGF signaling may offer a novel therapeutic strategy to improve the long-term VG durability...