Gene Symbol: rubredoxin
Species: Pyrococcus furiosus DSM 3638
- Chatake T, Kurihara K, Tanaka I, Tsyba I, Bau R, Jenney F, et al. A neutron crystallographic analysis of a rubredoxin mutant at 1.6 A resolution. Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr. 2004;60:1364-73 pubmedA neutron diffraction study has been carried out at 1.6 A resolution on a mutant rubredoxin from Pyrococcus furiosus using the BIX-3 single-crystal diffractometer at the JRR-3 reactor of the Japan Atomic Energy Research Institute...
- Ergenekan C, Tan M, Ichiye T. Effects of environment on the structure of Pyrococcus furiosus rubredoxin: a molecular dynamics study. Proteins. 2005;61:823-8 pubmed..of Pyrococcus furiosus have been performed to elucidate the effects of the environment on the structure of rubredoxin, and proteins in general...
- Munshi P, Chung S, Blakeley M, Weiss K, Myles D, Meilleur F. Rapid visualization of hydrogen positions in protein neutron crystallographic structures. Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr. 2012;68:35-41 pubmed publisher..Comparison of perdeuterated rubredoxin structures refined against neutron data sets collected over hours and up to 5 d shows that rapid neutron data ..
- Blake P, Lee B, Summers M, Adams M, Park J, Zhou Z, et al. Quantitative measurement of small through-hydrogen-bond and 'through-space' 1H-113Cd and 1H-199Hg J couplings in metal-substituted rubredoxin from Pyrococcus furiosus. J Biomol NMR. 1992;2:527-33 pubmed..difference spectrum, and is demonstrated for measuring 1H-113Cd and 1H-199Hg J couplings in metal-substituted rubredoxin (M(r) approximately 5.4 kDa) from Pyrococcus furiosus...
- Meilleur F, Munshi P, Robertson L, Stoica A, Crow L, Kovalevsky A, et al. The IMAGINE instrument: first neutron protein structure and new capabilities for neutron macromolecular crystallography. Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr. 2013;69:2157-60 pubmed publisherThe first high-resolution neutron protein structure of perdeuterated rubredoxin from Pyrococcus furiosus (PfRd) determined using the new IMAGINE macromolecular neutron crystallography instrument at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory is ..
- Blake P, Day M, Hsu B, Joshua Tor L, Park J, Hare D, et al. Comparison of the X-ray structure of native rubredoxin from Pyrococcus furiosus with the NMR structure of the zinc-substituted protein. Protein Sci. 1992;1:1522-5 pubmed publisherThe three-dimensional X-ray structures of the oxidized and reduced forms of rubredoxin from Pyrococcus furiosus, determined at -161 degrees C, and the NMR structure of the zinc-substituted protein, determined in solution at 45 degrees C, ..
- Anderson J, Hern ndez G, LeMaster D. A billion-fold range in acidity for the solvent-exposed amides of Pyrococcus furiosus rubredoxin. Biochemistry. 2008;47:6178-88 pubmed publisherThe exchange rates of the static solvent-accessible amide hydrogens of Pyrococcus furiosus rubredoxin range from near the diffusion-limited rate to a billion-fold slower for the non-hydrogen-bonded Val 38 (eubacterial numbering)...