Gene Symbol: MX1
Description: MX dynamin like GTPase 1
Alias: MxA, interferon-induced GTP-binding protein Mx1, interferon-induced GTP-binding protein Mx1 pseudogene, myxoma resistance protein 1, myxovirus (influenza virus) resistance 1, interferon-inducible protein p78, myxovirus protein, myxovirus resistance protein 1
- Shi H, Fu Q, Ren Y, Wang D, Qiao J, Wang P, et al. Both foot-and-mouth disease virus and bovine viral diarrhea virus replication are inhibited by Mx1 protein originated from porcine. Anim Biotechnol. 2015;26:73-9 pubmed publisherb>Mx1 protein is I type interferons (IFNs)-induced 76-kDa guanosine triphosphatases (GTPases) that belong to the dynamin superfamily of large GTPases...
- Yuan B, Fang H, Shen C, Zheng C. Expression of porcine Mx1 with FMDV IRES enhances the antiviral activity against foot-and-mouth disease virus in PK-15 cells. Arch Virol. 2015;160:1989-99 pubmed publisher..entry site (IRES) of FMDV was inserted between the promoter and open reading frame (ORF) of porcine myxovirus resistance protein 1 (poMx1)...
- Niu P, Shabir N, Khatun A, Seo B, Gu S, Lee S, et al. Effect of polymorphisms in the GBP1, Mx1 and CD163 genes on host responses to PRRSV infection in pigs. Vet Microbiol. 2016;182:187-95 pubmed publisher..Guanylate-binding protein 1 (GBP1) and myxovirus resistance protein 1 (Mx1) are two important proteins belonging to the GTPase superfamily that have been previously ..
- Wang S, Liu W, Sargent C, Zhao S, Liu H, Liu X, et al. Effects of the polymorphisms of Mx1, BAT2 and CXCL12 genes on immunological traits in pigs. Mol Biol Rep. 2012;39:2417-27 pubmed publisher..Polymorphisms in exon 13 of Mx1, intron 25 of BAT2 and intron 3 of CXCL12 were identified by sequencing, and the genotypes were analyzed by PCR-..
- Li Y, Liang S, Liu H, Sun Y, Kang L, Jiang Y. Identification of a short interspersed repetitive element insertion polymorphism in the porcine MX1 promoter associated with resistance to porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus infection. Anim Genet. 2015;46:437-40 pubmed publisher..that positive elements are present in the two promoter regions of -2713 to -2565 and -688 to -431 in the porcine MX1 gene...