Gene Symbol: IFNB1
Description: interferon, beta 1, fibroblast
Alias: IFN-beta, IFNb, interferon beta, interferon beta 1, interferon-beta
- Porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus activates the transcription of interferon alpha/beta (IFN-α/β) in monocyte-derived dendritic cells (Mo-DC)Hanmo Zhang
Department of Biology and Microbiology, South Dakota State University, Brookings, SD 57007, USA
Vet Microbiol 159:494-8. 2012..We conclude that PRRSV inhibits the induction of IFN-α in Mo-DC by as yet undefined post-transcriptional mechanisms...
- Molecular cloning of a gene encoding porcine interferon-betaK Artursson
Department of Veterinary Microbiology, Biomedical Center, Uppsala, Sweden
J Interferon Res 12:153-60. 1992..The latter approach in addition detected only about one IFN-beta mRNA-containing cell per 2,000 PRV-stimulated porcine leukocytes, a frequency in the same range as that for leukocytes containing IFN-alpha mRNA...
- Inhibition of L-deleted foot-and-mouth disease virus replication by alpha/beta interferon involves double-stranded RNA-dependent protein kinaseJ Chinsangaram
Plum Island Animal Disease Center, Agricultural Research Service, U S Department of Agriculture, Greenport, New York 11944, USA
J Virol 75:5498-503. 2001..In addition, results of FMDV infection in mouse embryonic fibroblast cells derived from gene knockout mice lacking the gene for RNase L(-/-) or PKR(-/-) or both indicated an important role for PKR in the inhibition of FMDV replication...
- Comparative porcine gene mapping relative to human chromosomes 9, 10, 20 and 22J H Lee
Centre for Advanced Technologies in Animal Genetics and Reproduction, Faculty of Veterinary Science, University of Sydney, NSW 2006, Australia
Anim Genet 32:313-5. 2001....
- [Secreted expression of porcine interferon beta in Pichia pastoris and its inhibition effect on the replication of Pseudorabies virus]Rui bing Cao
Key Laboratory of Animal Disease Diagnostic and Immunology, Ministry of Agriculture, Nanjing Agricultural University, Nanjing 210095, China
Wei Sheng Wu Xue Bao 46:412-7. 2006In order to develop recombinant porcine interferon beta with high bioactivity, the rare codes that encoded 3th, 7th and 164th amino acids of porcine interferon beta mature protein were mutant into bias codes of Pichia pastoris and then ..