Gene Symbol: Ov10
Description: Ov10 protein
Species: Ovine herpesvirus 2
- Ovine herpesvirus 2 structural proteins in epithelial cells and M-cells of the appendix in rabbits with malignant catarrhal feverClaudia S Meier-Trummer
Institute of Virology, University of Zurich, Winterthurerstrasse 266a, 8057 Zurich, Switzerland
Vet Microbiol 137:235-42. 2009..Our data suggest that active OvHV-2 replication takes place in certain tissues of animals with MCF and that M-cells may play a role in the pathogenesis of MCF...
- PCR detection of the sheep-associated agent of malignant catarrhal feverS I Baxter
Moredun Research Institute, Edinburgh, U K
Arch Virol 132:145-59. 1993..This was estimated to correspond to one diploid bovine cell. The PCR was successfully applied to detect OHV-2 DNA in peripheral blood leucocytes (pbl) from clinical cases of SA-MCF and normal sheep...
- Detection of a novel bovine lymphotropic herpesvirusJ Rovnak
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, New York State College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University, Ithaca 14853, USA
J Virol 72:4237-42. 1998..Of the seropositive group, 17 animals exhibited persistent lymphocytosis, and 100% of these were herpesvirus positive by PCR. A role for bovine lymphotropic herpesvirus as a cofactor in BLV pathogenesis is considered...
- Detection and multigenic characterization of a novel gammaherpesvirus in goatsB Chmielewicz
Robert Koch Institut, Nordufer 20, 13353, Berlin, Germany
Virus Res 75:87-94. 2001..Phylogenetic analyses confirmed these relationships. The putative novel goat herpesvirus from which these sequences originate was tentatively designated caprine herpesvirus 2. This virus is the first gammaherpesvirus recognized in goats...
- Ovine herpesvirus-2 glycoprotein B sequences from tissues of ruminant malignant catarrhal fever cases and healthy sheep are highly conservedM Dunowska
Department of Pathology, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO 80523, USA
J Gen Virol 82:2785-90. 2001....
- Isolation and expression of three open reading frames from ovine herpesvirus-2Lesley J Coulter
Moredun Research Institute, Pentlands Science Park, Bush Loan, Penicuik, Midlothian EH26 0PZ, UK
J Gen Virol 83:533-43. 2002..An ORF 59 fusion protein was recognized specifically by sera from OvHV-2-infected cattle and will be used to develop a sero-diagnostic test...
- Ovine herpesvirus 2 lytic cycle replication and capsid productionJane Rosbottom
Laboratory for Clinical and Molecular Virology, The University of Edinburgh, Summerhall, Edinburgh, UK
J Gen Virol 83:2999-3002. 2002..Bovine T cell lines were predominantly latently infected but rabbit T cell lines supported OvHV-2 productive cycle gene expression and virus capsids were demonstrated for the first time...