Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: NCP1
- The N-terminal membrane domain of yeast NADPH-cytochrome P450 (CYP) oxidoreductase is not required for catalytic activity in sterol biosynthesis or in reconstitution of CYP activityK Venkateswarlu
Krebs Institute for Biomolecular Research, Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, The University of Sheffield, Sheffield S10 2UH, United Kingdom
J Biol Chem 273:4492-6. 1998..The ability of the yeast enzyme to function in a soluble form differed from human CPR, which is shown to be inactive in reconstituting CYP activity...
- Activities and kinetic mechanisms of native and soluble NADPH-cytochrome P450 reductaseD C Lamb
Institute of Biological Sciences, University of Wales Aberystwyth, Aberystwyth SY23 3DA, Wales, United Kingdom
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 286:48-54. 2001....
- The identification of Pcl1-interacting proteins that genetically interact with Cla4 may indicate a link between G1 progression and mitotic exitMegan E Keniry
Department of Biology and Institute of Molecular Biology, University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon 97403 1229, USA
Genetics 166:1177-86. 2004..We performed a two-hybrid screen with Pcl1. Three Pcl1-interacting proteins were identified: Ncp1, Hms1, and a novel ATPase dubbed Epa1...
- Molecular characterization of specifically active recombinant fused enzymes consisting of CYP3A4, NADPH-cytochrome P450 oxidoreductase, and cytochrome b5Hideyuki Inui
Research Center for Environmental Genomics, Kobe University, Nada Ku, Kobe 657 8501, Japan
Biochemistry 46:10213-21. 2007..Thus, we believe that the b5 moiety plays an important role in the efficient transfer of the second electron in the vicinity of the CYP3A4 moiety...
- Proteins involved in sterol synthesis interact with Ste20 and regulate cell polarityChristopher Tiedje
Institute of Biochemistry, Christian Albrecht University Kiel, Olshausenstrasse 40, 24098 Kiel, Germany
J Cell Sci 120:3613-24. 2007..Among the identified proteins were Erg4, Cbr1 and Ncp1, which are all involved in sterol biosynthesis...