Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Xirp2
Description: xin actin-binding repeat containing 2
Alias: 2310003D02Rik, 2310008C07Rik, A530024P18Rik, AI452089, Cmya3, Gm352, Xin2, xin actin-binding repeat-containing protein 2, Xin actin-binding repeat containing 2 short splice form, beta-xin, cardiomyopathy associated 3, cardiomyopathy-associated protein 3, mXinbeta, myogenic MEF2-activated Xin-related protein, myomaxin, xeplin, xin-beta
- Scheffer D, Zhang D, Shen J, Indzhykulian A, Karavitaki K, Xu Y, et al. XIRP2, an actin-binding protein essential for inner ear hair-cell stereocilia. Cell Rep. 2015;10:1811-8 pubmed publisher..that different isoforms of this protein are expressed and differentially located: short splice forms (also called XEPLIN) are targeted more to stereocilia, whereas two long isoforms containing a XIN-repeat domain are in both ..
- Leber Y, Ruparelia A, Kirfel G, van der Ven P, Hoffmann B, Merkel R, et al. Filamin C is a highly dynamic protein associated with fast repair of myofibrillar microdamage. Hum Mol Genet. 2016;25:2776-2788 pubmed..Analysis of cardiomyocytes from Xirp1 and Xirp2 deficient animals indicates that both Xin actin-binding repeat-containing proteins stabilize FLNc selectively in ..
- Huang L, Wu K, Zhang L, Wang Q, Tang S, Wu Q, et al. Critical Roles of Xirp Proteins in Cardiac Conduction and Their Rare Variants Identified in Sudden Unexplained Nocturnal Death Syndrome and Brugada Syndrome in Chinese Han Population. J Am Heart Assoc. 2018;7: pubmed publisher..Human cardiomyopathy-associated 1 (XIRP1) and 3 (XIRP2) are intercalated disc-associated, Xin repeats-containing proteins...
- Lamberti A, Sanges C, Chambery A, Migliaccio N, Rosso F, Di Maro A, et al. Analysis of interaction partners for eukaryotic translation elongation factor 1A M-domain by functional proteomics. Biochimie. 2011;93:1738-46 pubmed publisher..Interestingly, a co-localization of SORBS2 and eEF1A was evidenced at level of plasma membrane, thus suggesting the involvement of eEF1A1 in novel key signal transduction complexes. ..
- Grosskurth S, Bhattacharya D, Wang Q, Lin J. Emergence of Xin demarcates a key innovation in heart evolution. PLoS ONE. 2008;3:e2857 pubmed publisherThe mouse Xin repeat-containing proteins (mXinalpha and mXinbeta) localize to the intercalated disc in the heart...