Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Vil1
Description: villin 1
Alias: Vil, villin-1
- Malo D, Vidal S, Hu J, Skamene E, Gros P. High-resolution linkage map in the vicinity of the host resistance locus Bcg. Genomics. 1993;16:655-63 pubmed..We have developed eight new highly polymorphic markers (simple sequence repeats) corresponding to cloned genes (Vil, Inha, Des), microdissected chromosome 1 anonymous probes (lambda Mm1C136, lambda Mm1C163, lambda Mm1C165), or ..
- Prandi S, Bromke M, Hübner S, Voigt A, Boehm U, Meyerhof W, et al. A subset of mouse colonic goblet cells expresses the bitter taste receptor Tas2r131. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e82820 pubmed publisher..Expression in colonic goblet cells is consistent with a role of Tas2rs in defense mechanisms against potentially harmful xenobiotics. ..
- Kwiatkowski D. Functions of gelsolin: motility, signaling, apoptosis, cancer. Curr Opin Cell Biol. 1999;11:103-8 pubmed..Gelsolin is an obligate downstream effector of Rac for motility in dermal fibroblasts, regulates phosphoinositide signaling pathways and ion channel function in vivo, and acts as both a regulator and effector of apoptosis. ..
- Nagalakshmi V, Ren Q, Pugh M, Valerius M, McMahon A, Yu J. Dicer regulates the development of nephrogenic and ureteric compartments in the mammalian kidney. Kidney Int. 2011;79:317-30 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, an understanding of miRNA action may provide new insights into the etiology and pathogenesis of renal cyst-based kidney disease. ..
- Krasteva G, Canning B, Hartmann P, Veres T, Papadakis T, Mühlfeld C, et al. Cholinergic chemosensory cells in the trachea regulate breathing. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2011;108:9478-83 pubmed publisher..This identifies brush cells as cholinergic sensors of the chemical composition of the lower airway luminal microenvironment that are directly linked to the regulation of respiration...
- Athman R, Tsocas A, Presset O, Robine S, Rozé C, Ferrary E. In vivo absorption of water and electrolytes in mouse intestine. Application to villin -/- mice. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 2002;282:G634-9 pubmed
- Ferrary E, Cohen Tannoudji M, Pehau Arnaudet G, Lapillonne A, Athman R, Ruiz T, et al. In vivo, villin is required for Ca(2+)-dependent F-actin disruption in intestinal brush borders. J Cell Biol. 1999;146:819-30 pubmed..We postulate that this property might be involved in cellular plasticity related to cell injury. ..
- Delacour D, Koch A, Ackermann W, Eude Le Parco I, Elsässer H, Poirier F, et al. Loss of galectin-3 impairs membrane polarisation of mouse enterocytes in vivo. J Cell Sci. 2008;121:458-65 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results demonstrate that, in addition to a pivotal role in apical trafficking, galectin-3 also participates in epithelial morphogenesis in mouse enterocytes. ..
- Wang Y, Srinivasan K, Siddiqui M, George S, Tomar A, Khurana S. A novel role for villin in intestinal epithelial cell survival and homeostasis. J Biol Chem. 2008;283:9454-64 pubmed publisher..The results of our studies shed new light on the previously unrecognized function of villin in the regulation of apoptosis in the gastrointestinal epithelium. ..
- Olson E, Edmondson D, Wright W, Lin V, Guenet J, Simon Chazottes D, et al. Myogenin is in an evolutionarily conserved linkage group on human chromosome 1q31-q41 and unlinked to other mapped muscle regulatory factor genes. Genomics. 1990;8:427-34 pubmed..The results verify the nonlinkage of MYOG to MYOD1, MYF5, and MYF6 genes and indicate that events associated with the duplication of MYOG with respect to MYOD1, MYF5, or MYF6 loci were not chromosome-wide. ..
- Fleming J, Pearce A, Brown S, Steel K. The Sp4H deletion may contain a new locus essential for postimplantation development. Genomics. 1996;34:205-12 pubmed..Using these data and deletion mapping data, we predict the following order of markers: (D1Mit46, Vil)-(D1Mit79)-(D1Mit132, D1McG153)-(D1Mit332)-(D1-McG156, D1Mit253, D1Mit215, Pax3)-(D1Mit134)-(D1Mit8, D1Mit9, ..
- Kinzel B, Pikiolek M, Orsini V, Sprunger J, Isken A, Zietzling S, et al. Functional roles of Lgr4 and Lgr5 in embryonic gut, kidney and skin development in mice. Dev Biol. 2014;390:181-90 pubmed publisher..This supports complementary functions of both receptors. Our findings clearly establish the importance of Lgr4 and Lgr5 during embryonic gut, skin and kidney development, with a dominant role of Lgr4...
- Braunstein E, Qiao X, Madison B, Pinson K, Dunbar L, Gumucio D. Villin: A marker for development of the epithelial pyloric border. Dev Dyn. 2002;224:90-102 pubmed..The villin/beta-galactosidase mouse model characterized here provides an excellent substrate with which to further dissect the mechanisms involved in this patterning process. ..
- Epstein D, Bardeesy N, Vidal S, Malo D, Weith A, Vekemans M, et al. Characterization of a region-specific library of microclones in the vicinity of the Bcg and splotch loci on mouse chromosome 1. Genomics. 1994;19:163-6 pubmed..These clones should also be useful in the creation of both physical and YAC contiguous maps of the proximal portion of mouse chromosome 1. ..
- Massa F, Garbay S, Bouvier R, Sugitani Y, Noda T, Gubler M, et al. Hepatocyte nuclear factor 1? controls nephron tubular development. Development. 2013;140:886-96 pubmed publisher..In addition, these studies define a novel structural and functional component of S-shaped bodies at the origin of tubule formation. ..
- Landry C, Huet C, Mangeat P, Sahuquet A, Louvard D, Crine P. Comparative analysis of neutral endopeptidase (NEP) and villin gene expression during mouse embryogenesis and enterocyte maturation. Differentiation. 1994;56:55-65 pubmed..Quantitative analysis revealed an asymmetric intracellular distribution of both mRNAs that were differentially polarized in the apical cytoplasm of enterocytes...
- Malo D, Vogan K, Vidal S, Hu J, Cellier M, Schurr E, et al. Haplotype mapping and sequence analysis of the mouse Nramp gene predict susceptibility to infection with intracellular parasites. Genomics. 1994;23:51-61 pubmed
- Athman R, FERNANDEZ M, Gounon P, Sansonetti P, Louvard D, Philpott D, et al. Shigella flexneri infection is dependent on villin in the mouse intestine and in primary cultures of intestinal epithelial cells. Cell Microbiol. 2005;7:1109-16 pubmed..In vivo, we show that unlike newborn vil+/+ mice, which are sensitive to Shigella invasion, resulting in a destructive inflammatory response of the ..
- Hulsebos T, Cerosaletti K, Fournier R, Sinke R, Rocchi M, Marzella R, et al. Identification of the human beta A2 crystallin gene (CRYBA2): localization of the gene on human chromosome 2 and of the homologous gene on mouse chromosome 1. Genomics. 1995;28:543-8 pubmed..Finally, we demonstrate that in both species the beta A2 crystallin gene is linked but separable from the gamma A crystallin gene. The beta A2 crystallin gene is a candidate gene for human and mouse hereditary cataract. ..
- Rousseau Merck M, Simon Chazottes D, Arpin M, Pringault E, Louvard D, Guenet J, et al. Localization of the villin gene on human chromosome 2q35-q36 and on mouse chromosome 1. Hum Genet. 1988;78:130-3 pubmed
- Cervantes S, Yamaguchi T, Hebrok M. Wnt5a is essential for intestinal elongation in mice. Dev Biol. 2009;326:285-94 pubmed publisher..Thus, our study demonstrates that Wnt5a functions as a critical regulator of midgut formation and morphogenesis in mammals. ..
- Ubelmann F, Chamaillard M, el Marjou F, Simon A, Netter J, Vignjevic D, et al. Enterocyte loss of polarity and gut wound healing rely upon the F-actin-severing function of villin. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013;110:E1380-9 pubmed publisher..This work highlights the importance of specialized apical pole disassembly for the repolarization of epithelial cells initiating migration. ..
- Tou L, Liu Q, Shivdasani R. Regulation of mammalian epithelial differentiation and intestine development by class I histone deacetylases. Mol Cell Biol. 2004;24:3132-9 pubmed..Thus, modulation of endogenous class I HDAC levels represents a previously unappreciated mechanism to enable onset of tissue-restricted gene expression in a developing mammalian organ. ..
- Cheng W, Jacobs W, Zhang J, Moro A, Park J, Kushida M, et al. DeltaNp63 plays an anti-apoptotic role in ventral bladder development. Development. 2006;133:4783-92 pubmed..We conclude that DeltaNp63 plays a crucial anti-apoptotic role in normal bladder development...
- Yamaguchi T, Yamashita J, Ohmoto M, Aoudé I, Ogura T, Luo W, et al. Skn-1a/Pou2f3 is required for the generation of Trpm5-expressing microvillous cells in the mouse main olfactory epithelium. BMC Neurosci. 2014;15:13 pubmed publisher..Thus, Skn-1a is a critical regulator for the generation of Trpm5-expressing microvillous cells in the main olfactory epithelium in mice. ..
- Spence J, Lange A, Lin S, Kaestner K, Lowy A, Kim I, et al. Sox17 regulates organ lineage segregation of ventral foregut progenitor cells. Dev Cell. 2009;17:62-74 pubmed publisher..Restricting SOX17+ biliary progenitor cells to the ventral region of the gut requires the notch effector Hes1. Our results highlight the role of Sox17 and Hes1 in patterning and morphogenetic segregation of ventral foregut lineages. ..
- Ongeri E, Anyanwu O, Reeves W, Bond J. Villin and actin in the mouse kidney brush-border membrane bind to and are degraded by meprins, an interaction that contributes to injury in ischemia-reperfusion. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 2011;301:F871-82 pubmed publisher..The levels of the 37-kDa actin fragment were significantly higher in kidneys subjected to IR. The data establish that meprins interact with and cleave villin and actin, and these cytoskeletal proteins are substrates for meprins. ..
- Kiefer S, Robbins L, Rauchman M. Conditional expression of Wnt9b in Six2-positive cells disrupts stomach and kidney function. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e43098 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that expression of Wnt9b in Six2-positive cells disrupts cell fate decisions in the kidney and the gastrointestinal tract...
- Kou K, Jenkins N, Gilbert D, Copeland N, Rotwein P. Organization, expression, and chromosomal location of the mouse insulin-like growth factor binding protein 5 gene. Genomics. 1994;20:412-8 pubmed..Characterization of the mouse IGFBP-5 gene now provides a starting point for studying the roles and regulation of this protein in development. ..
- Malo D, Schurr E, Epstein D, Vekemans M, Skamene E, Gros P. The host resistance locus Bcg is tightly linked to a group of cytoskeleton-associated protein genes that include villin and desmin. Genomics. 1991;10:356-64 pubmed..to anchor loci previously assigned to that portion of mouse chromosome 1 and was found to be centromere-Fn-1-Tp-1-(Vil,Bcg)-Des-Inha-Akp-3-Acrg+ ++-Sag...
- Walther C, Guenet J, Simon D, Deutsch U, Jostes B, Goulding M, et al. Pax: a murine multigene family of paired box-containing genes. Genomics. 1991;11:424-34 pubmed..The chromosomal location of all novel Pax genes and of Pax-3 and Pax-7 has been determined and reveals that they are not clustered. ..
- Hurtado R, Zewdu R, Mtui J, Liang C, Aho R, Kurylo C, et al. Pbx1-dependent control of VMC differentiation kinetics underlies gross renal vascular patterning. Development. 2015;142:2653-64 pubmed publisher..These findings identify, for the first time, an in vivo transcriptional regulator of PDGFRÎ², and reveal a previously unappreciated role for VMCs in systems-level vascular patterning. ..
- Schurr E, Skamene E, Morgan K, Chu M, Gros P. Mapping of Col3a1 and Col6a3 to proximal murine chromosome 1 identifies conserved linkage of structural protein genes between murine chromosome 1 and human chromosome 2q. Genomics. 1990;8:477-86 pubmed..The loci investigated were NEB/Neb, ELN/Eln, COL3A1/Col3a1, CRYG/Len-2, FN1/Fn-1, VIL/Vil, and COL6A3/Col6a3. Ren-1,2 and Acrg were included as two proximal mouse chromosome 1 anchor loci...
- Schurr E, Skamene E, Forget A, Gros P. Linkage analysis of the Bcg gene on mouse chromosome 1. Identification of a tightly linked marker. J Immunol. 1989;142:4507-13 pubmed..Among a number of DNA markers tested, Len2, Fn, Vil, Alpi, and Achrg were found to co-segregate with Bcg in mouse strains congenic for this locus...
- Moore K, Swing D, Copeland N, Jenkins N. The murine dilute suppressor gene encodes a cell autonomous suppressor. Genetics. 1994;138:491-7 pubmed..In addition, we have further refined the map location of dsu in order to examine a number of possible dsu candidate genes mapping in the region and to provide a genetic basis for the positional cloning of dsu. ..
- Voss G, Botteri F, Monard D, Jockusch H. Localization of protease nexin-1 gene Spi4 between villin and acetylcholine receptor gamma genes on mouse Chromosome 1. Mamm Genome. 1996;7:167-8 pubmed
- Boyer D, Fujitani Y, Gannon M, Powers A, Stein R, Wright C. Complementation rescue of Pdx1 null phenotype demonstrates distinct roles of proximal and distal cis-regulatory sequences in pancreatic and duodenal expression. Dev Biol. 2006;298:616-31 pubmed..These results reveal a role for distal cis-regulatory elements in achieving the correct level of extra-pancreatic Pdx1 expression, which is necessary for the production of duodenal GIP cells and stomach gastrin cells. ..
- Chin H, Krall M, Kim H, Kozak C, Mock B. The gene for the alpha 1 subunit of the skeletal muscle dihydropyridine-sensitive calcium channel (Cchl1a3) maps to mouse chromosome 1. Genomics. 1992;14:1089-91 pubmed..Analysis of the progeny of an inbred strain cross-positioned Cchl1a3 1.3 cM proximal to the Pep-3 locus on Chr 1. ..
- Mock B, Krall M, Blackwell J, O BRIEN A, Schurr E, Gros P, et al. A genetic map of mouse chromosome 1 near the Lsh-Ity-Bcg disease resistance locus. Genomics. 1990;7:57-64 pubmed..Allelic isoforms of Idh-1 and Pep-3 and RFLPs detected by Southern hybridization for Myl-1, Cryg, Vil, Achrg, bcl-2, and Ren-1,2, between BALB/cAnPt and DBA/2NPt mice, were utilized to examine the cosegregation of ..
- Parson W. Competition between tryptophan fluorescence and electron transfer during unfolding of the villin headpiece. Biochemistry. 2014;53:4503-9 pubmed publisher..Changes in electrostatic interactions of the solvent and other parts of the protein with the indole ring and a24 contribute importantly to this change in energy. ..
- Marigo V, Roberts D, Lee S, Tsukurov O, Levi T, Gastier J, et al. Cloning, expression, and chromosomal location of SHH and IHH: two human homologues of the Drosophila segment polarity gene hedgehog. Genomics. 1995;28:44-51 pubmed..Shh mapped to a position 0.6 cM distal to En2 and 1.9 cM proximal to Il6 on mouse chromosome 5. This location is closely linked but distinct from the murine limb mutation Hx and syntenic to human chromosome 7q36. ..
- Garcia M, Ghiani M, Lefort A, Libert F, Strollo S, Vassart G. LGR5 deficiency deregulates Wnt signaling and leads to precocious Paneth cell differentiation in the fetal intestine. Dev Biol. 2009;331:58-67 pubmed publisher..Together, our data identify LGR5 as a negative regulator of the Wnt pathway in the developing intestine. ..
- Epstein D, Vekemans M, Gros P. Splotch (Sp2H), a mutation affecting development of the mouse neural tube, shows a deletion within the paired homeodomain of Pax-3. Cell. 1991;67:767-74 pubmed..Our study provides evidence for a causal link between deletion of the paired homeodomain of Pax-3 and the Sp2H mutation, and infers that Pax-3 plays a key role in normal neural development. ..
- Barton C, Ajioka J, Roach T, Blackwell J. Mapping Creb-1 to chromosome 1 in the mouse. Genomics. 1992;14:790-2 pubmed..L-Lsh)F1 males were used to map Creb-1 with respect to Cryg and Lsh/Vil on mouse chromosome 1...
- Jankowski S, Gumucio D. Genes for tensin, villin and desmin are linked on mouse chromosome 1. Mamm Genome. 1995;6:744-5 pubmed
- Li Q, Jia Z, Wang L, Kong X, Li Q, Guo K, et al. Disruption of Klf4 in villin-positive gastric progenitor cells promotes formation and progression of tumors of the antrum in mice. Gastroenterology. 2012;142:531-42 pubmed publisher..Villin-Cre(+);Klf4(fl/fl) have greater susceptibility to chemical-induced gastric carcinogenesis and increased rates of gastric tumor progression than control mice. ..
- Saqui Salces M, Keeley T, Grosse A, Qiao X, El Zaatari M, Gumucio D, et al. Gastric tuft cells express DCLK1 and are expanded in hyperplasia. Histochem Cell Biol. 2011;136:191-204 pubmed publisher..TRPM5. In summary, tuft cells appear in the gastric antrum and intestine at E18.5, but their maximal numbers in the corpus are not achieved until after weaning. Tuft cell numbers increase with inflammation, hyperplasia, and metaplasia. ..
- Lafuse W, Brown D, Zwilling B. Assignment of the microtubule-associated protein 2 gene to mouse chromosome 1. Mamm Genome. 1992;3:48-51 pubmed
- Wang Y, George S, Srinivasan K, Patnaik S, Khurana S. Actin reorganization as the molecular basis for the regulation of apoptosis in gastrointestinal epithelial cells. Cell Death Differ. 2012;19:1514-24 pubmed publisher..Our study provides a molecular basis for the regulation of apoptosis in the GI epithelium and identifies cell biological mechanisms that couple changes in actin dynamics to apoptotic cell death. ..
- Lozovatsky L, Abayasekara N, Piawah S, Walther Z. CASK deletion in intestinal epithelia causes mislocalization of LIN7C and the DLG1/Scrib polarity complex without affecting cell polarity. Mol Biol Cell. 2009;20:4489-99 pubmed publisher..Thus, CASK expression and the appropriate localization of DLG1 are not essential for either epithelial polarity or intestinal homeostasis in vivo. ..
- Epstein D, Malo D, Vekemans M, Gros P. Molecular characterization of a deletion encompassing the splotch mutation on mouse chromosome 1. Genomics. 1991;10:89-93 pubmed..Among nine markers tested in the heterozygote Spr/+mouse, we have identified four genes, Vil, Des, Inha, and Akp-3, which map within the Spr deletion...
- Kou K, James P, Clemmons D, Copeland N, Gilbert D, Jenkins N, et al. Identification of two clusters of mouse insulin-like growth factor binding protein genes on chromosomes 1 and 11. Genomics. 1994;21:653-5 pubmed..These results suggest an evolutionary scheme in which a primordial IGFBP gene duplicated to form a cluster that was later replicated to create second linkage group. ..
- Athman R, Louvard D, Robine S. Villin enhances hepatocyte growth factor-induced actin cytoskeleton remodeling in epithelial cells. Mol Biol Cell. 2003;14:4641-53 pubmed..Collectively, these data demonstrate that villin acts as a regulator of HGF-induced actin dynamics. ..
- Cerretti D, Nelson N, Kozlosky C, Morrissey P, Copeland N, Gilbert D, et al. The murine homologue of the human interleukin-8 receptor type B maps near the Ity-Lsh-Bcg disease resistance locus. Genomics. 1993;18:410-3 pubmed..9 +/- 2.7--Lsh-Ity-Bcg--1.9 +/- 1.4--Il8rb--1.9 +/- 1.4--Vil-- 5.9 +/- 2.3--Acrg--2.9 +/- 1.7--Bcl-2.
- Cornall R. Genetics of a multifactorial disease: autoimmune type 1 diabetes mellitus. Clin Sci (Lond). 1993;84:257-62 pubmed..3. The homologues of these genes may reside on human chromosomes 1 or 4 (Idd-3), 17 (Idd-4) and 2q (Idd-5). ..
- Zhang Y, Xie S, Zhou Y, Xie Y, Liu P, Sun M, et al. H3K36 histone methyltransferase Setd2 is required for murine embryonic stem cell differentiation toward endoderm. Cell Rep. 2014;8:1989-2002 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that Setd2 controls the primitive endoderm differentiation of mESCs by regulating the Fgfr3-Erk signaling. ..
- Wang Y, George S, Roy S, Pham E, Esmaeilniakooshkghazi A, Khurana S. Both the anti- and pro-apoptotic functions of villin regulate cell turnover and intestinal homeostasis. Sci Rep. 2016;6:35491 pubmed publisher..Our study also highlights the potential role of villin's pro-apoptotic function in the pathogenesis of inflammatory bowel disease, ischemia-reperfusion injury, enteroinvasive bacterial and parasitic infections. ..
- Kim T, Escudero S, Shivdasani R. Intact function of Lgr5 receptor-expressing intestinal stem cells in the absence of Paneth cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012;109:3932-7 pubmed publisher..Thus, Paneth cells are dispensable for survival, proliferation, and stem-cell activity of CBCs, and direct contact with Lgr5-nonexpressing cells is not essential for CBC function...
- Kwon M, Koo B, Kim Y, Lee S, Kim N, Kim J, et al. Essential role of CR6-interacting factor 1 (Crif1) in E74-like factor 3 (ELF3)-mediated intestinal development. J Biol Chem. 2009;284:33634-41 pubmed publisher..Our results reveal that Crif1 is a novel and essential transcriptional coactivator of Elf3 for the terminal differentiation of absorptive enterocytes. ..
- Downs K, Inman K, Jin D, Enders A. The Allantoic Core Domain: new insights into development of the murine allantois and its relation to the primitive streak. Dev Dyn. 2009;238:532-53 pubmed publisher..Our results provide new directives for addressing the origin and development of the umbilical cord, and establish a novel paradigm for investigating the fetal/placental relationship. ..
- Qiao X, Ziel J, McKimpson W, Madison B, Todisco A, Merchant J, et al. Prospective identification of a multilineage progenitor in murine stomach epithelium. Gastroenterology. 2007;133:1989-98 pubmed..The ability to prospectively identify and manipulate such progenitors in situ represents a major step forward in gastric stem cell biology and has potential implications for gastric cancer. ..
- Madison B, Dunbar L, Qiao X, Braunstein K, Braunstein E, Gumucio D. Cis elements of the villin gene control expression in restricted domains of the vertical (crypt) and horizontal (duodenum, cecum) axes of the intestine. J Biol Chem. 2002;277:33275-83 pubmed
- Vidal S, Malo D, Vogan K, Skamene E, Gros P. Natural resistance to infection with intracellular parasites: isolation of a candidate for Bcg. Cell. 1993;73:469-85 pubmed..Susceptibility to infection (Bcgs) in 13 Bcgr and Bcgs strains tested is associated with a nonconservative Gly-105 to Asp-105 substitution within predicted transmembrane domain 2 of Nramp. ..
- Goulding M, Sterrer S, Fleming J, Balling R, Nadeau J, Moore K, et al. Analysis of the Pax-3 gene in the mouse mutant splotch. Genomics. 1993;17:355-63 pubmed
- Yelick P, Kozak C, Kwon Y, Seldin M, Hecht N. The mouse transition protein 1 gene contains a B1 repetitive element and is located on chromosome 1. Genomics. 1991;11:687-94 pubmed..The TP1 gene has been mapped by analysis of restriction fragment length variants (RFLV) in an interspecific backcross to a position 0.7 +/- 0.4 cM telomeric of Mylf and 1.2 +/- 0.5 cM centromeric of Vil on mouse chromosome 1.
- Ezzell R, Leung J, Collins K, Chafel M, Cardozo T, Matsudaira P. Expression and localization of villin, fimbrin, and myosin I in differentiating mouse F9 teratocarcinoma cells. Dev Biol. 1992;151:575-85 pubmed..This suggests that microvillus assembly is directed by a sequence of temporally and spatially regulated localizations of these actin-binding proteins. ..
- Vidal S, Epstein D, Malo D, Weith A, Vekemans M, Gros P. Identification and mapping of six microdissected genomic DNA probes to the proximal region of mouse chromosome 1. Genomics. 1992;14:32-7 pubmed..1 cM-Col3a1-8.8 cM-Len-2-2.6 cM-lambda Mm1C-163-1.6 cM-Fn-1-1.6 cM-Tp-1-0.8 cM-lambda Mm1C-165/Vil-0.4 cM-Inha-2.8 cM-lambda Mm1C-153-2.4 cM-lambda Mm1C-156-1.2 cM-Pax-3-5.6 cM-Akp-3-0.8 cM-Acrg-2.0 cM-Sag-0...