Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Trpm3
Description: transient receptor potential cation channel, subfamily M, member 3
Alias: 6330504P12Rik, 9330180E14, AU018608, B930001P07Rik, LTRPC3, MLSN2, transient receptor potential cation channel subfamily M member 3, melastatin 2, transient receptor potential melastatin 3 beta 1
- Siroky B, Kleene N, Kleene S, Varnell C, Comer R, Liu J, et al. Primary cilia regulate the osmotic stress response of renal epithelial cells through TRPM3. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 2017;312:F791-F805 pubmed publisher..The transient receptor potential (TRP) channels TRPV4 and TRPM3 are osmoresponsive...
- Dembla S, Behrendt M, Mohr F, Goecke C, Sondermann J, Schneider F, et al. Anti-nociceptive action of peripheral mu-opioid receptors by G-beta-gamma protein-mediated inhibition of TRPM3 channels. elife. 2017;6: pubmed publisher..Here, we show in neurons of murine dorsal root ganglia that pro-nociceptive TRPM3 channels, present in the peripheral parts of nociceptors, are strongly inhibited by ÂµOR activation, much more ..
- Mayer S, Muller I, Mannebach S, Endo T, Thiel G. Signal transduction of pregnenolone sulfate in insulinoma cells: activation of Egr-1 expression involving TRPM3, voltage-gated calcium channels, ERK, and ternary complex factors. J Biol Chem. 2011;286:10084-96 pubmed publisher..Together, these data show that pregnenolone sulfate induces a signaling cascade in insulinoma cells that is very similar to the signaling cascade induced by glucose in ?-cells. ..
- Naylor J, Li J, Milligan C, Zeng F, Sukumar P, Hou B, et al. Pregnenolone sulphate- and cholesterol-regulated TRPM3 channels coupled to vascular smooth muscle secretion and contraction. Circ Res. 2010;106:1507-15 pubmed publisher..Although vascular TRPM3 mRNA has been reported, there is no knowledge of TRPM3 protein or its regulation and function in the ..
- Held K, Kichko T, De Clercq K, Klaassen H, Van Bree R, Vanherck J, et al. Activation of TRPM3 by a potent synthetic ligand reveals a role in peptide release. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2015;112:E1363-72 pubmed publisherTransient receptor potential (TRP) cation channel subfamily M member 3 (TRPM3), a member of the TRP channel superfamily, was recently identified as a nociceptor channel in the somatosensory system, where it is involved in the detection ..
- Avery J, Etzion S, DeBosch B, Jin X, Lupu T, Beitinjaneh B, et al. TRB3 function in cardiac endoplasmic reticulum stress. Circ Res. 2010;106:1516-23 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that TRB3 induction is a significant aspect of the ER stress response in cardiac myocytes and that TRB3 antagonizes cardiac glucose metabolism and cardiac myocyte survival. ..
- Hackler L, Wan J, Swaroop A, Qian J, Zack D. MicroRNA profile of the developing mouse retina. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2010;51:1823-31 pubmed publisher..Conclusions. Global expression profiling revealed dozens of miRNAs with significant expression changes in the developing retina. Precise patterns of expression of miRNAs suggest their specific roles in development. ..
- Xie Q, Ung D, Khafizov K, Fiser A, Cvekl A. Gene regulation by PAX6: structural-functional correlations of missense mutants and transcriptional control of Trpm3/miR-204. Mol Vis. 2014;20:270-82 pubmed..We also identified the Trpm3 gene as a Pax6-direct target containing the miR-204 gene located in intron 6...
- Kim S, Avila J, Massett M. Strain survey and genetic analysis of vasoreactivity in mouse aorta. Physiol Genomics. 2016;48:861-873 pubmed publisher..This study represents the first step toward the unbiased comprehensive discovery of genetic determinants that regulate intrinsic vascular function, particularly endothelial function. ..
- Brown R, Xiong W, Peters J, Tekmen Clark M, Strycharska Orczyk I, REED B, et al. TRPM3 expression in mouse retina. PLoS ONE. 2015;10:e0117615 pubmed publisher..Within the retina, two closely related members of the melastatin TRP family, TRPM1 and TRPM3, are highly expressed...
- Ohana R, Weiman Kelman B, Raviv S, Tamm E, Pasmanik Chor M, Rinon A, et al. MicroRNAs are essential for differentiation of the retinal pigmented epithelium and maturation of adjacent photoreceptors. Development. 2015;142:2487-98 pubmed publisher..This study reveals the combined regulatory activity of miRNAs that is required for RPE differentiation and for the development of the adjacent neuroretina. ..