Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Trip10
Description: thyroid hormone receptor interactor 10
Alias: AI646975, Cip4, cdc42-interacting protein 4, Cdc42 interacting protein-4, TR-interacting protein 10, TRIP-10, thyroid receptor-interacting protein 10
- Craig A, Greer P. Fer kinase is required for sustained p38 kinase activation and maximal chemotaxis of activated mast cells. Mol Cell Biol. 2002;22:6363-74 pubmed..Further studies with mast cells derived from fps/fes-deficient mice will be required to provide insight into the role of Fps/Fes in mast cell activation. ..
- Tsujita K, Suetsugu S, Sasaki N, Furutani M, Oikawa T, Takenawa T. Coordination between the actin cytoskeleton and membrane deformation by a novel membrane tubulation domain of PCH proteins is involved in endocytosis. J Cell Biol. 2006;172:269-79 pubmedThe conserved FER-CIP4 homology (FCH) domain is found in the pombe Cdc15 homology (PCH) protein family members, including formin-binding protein 17 (FBP17). However, the amino acid sequence homology extends beyond the FCH domain...
- Archila S, King M, Carlson G, Rice N. The cytoskeletal organizing protein Cdc42-interacting protein 4 associates with phosphorylase kinase in skeletal muscle. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2006;345:1592-9 pubmed..residues 1060-1237), we identified eight independent, yet overlapping, constructs of cdc42-interacting protein 4 (CIP4)...
- Koduru S, Kumar L, Massaad M, Ramesh N, Le Bras S, Ozcan E, et al. Cdc42 interacting protein 4 (CIP4) is essential for integrin-dependent T-cell trafficking. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2010;107:16252-6 pubmed publisherThe F-BAR domain containing protein CIP4 (Cdc42 interacting protein 4) interacts with Cdc42 and WASP/N-WASP and is thought to participate in the assembly of filamentous actin...
- Saengsawang W, Mitok K, Viesselmann C, Pietila L, Lumbard D, Corey S, et al. The F-BAR protein CIP4 inhibits neurite formation by producing lamellipodial protrusions. Curr Biol. 2012;22:494-501 pubmed publisher..F-BAR proteins function in sensing and inducing membrane curvature. Cdc42-interacting protein 4 (CIP4), a member of the F-BAR family, regulates endocytosis in a variety of cell types...
- Koshkina N, Yang G, Kleinerman E. Inhibition of Cdc42-interacting protein 4 (CIP4) impairs osteosarcoma tumor progression. Curr Cancer Drug Targets. 2013;13:48-56 pubmed..In the current study, we investigated the role of scaffolding protein Cdc42-interacting protein 4 (CIP4) in OS...