Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: TDAG51
Description: pleckstrin homology like domain, family A, member 1
Alias: DT1P1B11, TDAG51, Tdag, pleckstrin homology-like domain family A member 1, PQ-rich protein, PQR protein, T-cell death associated, T-cell death-associated gene 51 protein, proline- and glutamine-rich protein
- Carlisle R, Heffernan A, Brimble E, Liu L, Jerome D, Collins C, et al. TDAG51 mediates epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition in human proximal tubular epithelium. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 2012;303:F467-81 pubmed publisher..Thapsigargin and cyclosporine A also increased cytosolic Ca(2+) concentration and T cell death-associated gene 51 (TDAG51) expression, whereas tunicamycin did not...
- Jiao H, Jia X, Zhao T, Rong H, Zhang J, Cheng Y, et al. Up-regulation of TDAG51 is a dependent factor of LPS-induced RAW264.7 macrophages proliferation and cell cycle progression. Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol. 2016;38:124-30 pubmed publisher..It has been suggested that the proapoptotic T-cell death-associated gene 51 (TDAG51) might be associated with cell proliferation and cell cycle progression; however, its role in the interaction ..
- Lyu J, Huang B, Park D, Baek S. Regulation of PHLDA1 Expression by JAK2-ERK1/2-STAT3 Signaling Pathway. J Cell Biochem. 2016;117:483-90 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that the JAK2-ERK1/2-STAT3 pathway is an important signaling pathway for PHLDA1 expression and that these proteins may play a critical role in eliciting TLR2-mediated immune and inflammatory response. ..
- Park E, Kim J, Ha T, Choi J, Soo Hong K, Rho J. TDAG51 deficiency promotes oxidative stress-induced apoptosis through the generation of reactive oxygen species in mouse embryonic fibroblasts. Exp Mol Med. 2013;45:e35 pubmed publisher..T-cell death-associated gene 51 (TDAG51) is a member of the pleckstrin homology-like domain family and was first identified as a pro-apoptotic gene in T-..
- Mimoto T, Morimoto N, Miyazaki K, Kurata T, Sato K, Ikeda Y, et al. Expression of heat shock transcription factor 1 and its downstream target protein T-cell death associated gene 51 in the spinal cord of a mouse model of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Brain Res. 2012;1488:123-31 pubmed publisher..expression of the cell survival heat shock protein 70 (HSP70) and the cell death T-cell death associated gene 51 (TDAG51) in response to heat shock and various other cell stressors...
- Hiller B, Achleitner M, Glage S, Naumann R, Behrendt R, Roers A. Mammalian RNase H2 removes ribonucleotides from DNA to maintain genome integrity. J Exp Med. 2012;209:1419-26 pubmed publisher..Collectively, we show that RNase H2 is essential to remove ribonucleotides from the mammalian genome to prevent DNA damage. ..
- Basseri S, Lhotak S, Fullerton M, Palanivel R, Jiang H, Lynn E, et al. Loss of TDAG51 results in mature-onset obesity, hepatic steatosis, and insulin resistance by regulating lipogenesis. Diabetes. 2013;62:158-69 pubmed publisher..an important role for the pleckstrin homology-related domain family member, T-cell death-associated gene 51 (TDAG51), in the regulation of energy metabolism. TDAG51 expression was examined during adipocyte differentiation...
- Wang S, Zhang H, Wang A, Huang D, Fan J, Lu L, et al. PHLDA1 Promotes Lung Contusion by Regulating the Toll-Like Receptor 2 Signaling Pathway. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2016;40:1198-1206 pubmed..This information furthers our understanding of the pathogenesis of lung contusion, and suggests that PHLDA1 blockade may represent a potential therapeutic strategy for the treatment of this injury. ..
- Coleman S, Cao A, Rebalka I, Gyulay G, Chambers P, Tupling A, et al. The Pleckstrin homology like domain family member, TDAG51, is temporally regulated during skeletal muscle regeneration. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2018;495:499-505 pubmed publisher..To that end, we investigated the expression of T-cell death associated gene 51 (TDAG51) during skeletal muscle repair and studied the response of TDAG51 deficient (TDAG51-/-) mice to ..