Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Srsf10
Description: serine/arginine-rich splicing factor 10
Alias: FUSIP2, Fusip1, NSSR1, NSSR2, Nssr, SRrp40, Sfrs13a, Srsf13a, TASR, TASR1, TASR2, serine/arginine-rich splicing factor 10, FUS-interacting serine-arginine-rich protein 1, Fus-associated protein with serine-arginine repeats, TLS-associated SR protein, TLS-associated protein with SR repeats, TLS-associated protein with Ser-Arg repeats, TLS-associated serine-arginine protein, neural-salient serine/arginine-rich protein, neural-specific SR protein, serine/arginine-rich splicing factor 13A
- Zhang W, Shen Q, Shen J. [Expression of neural salient serine-/arginine-rich protein 1 (NSSR1) in colorectal cancer]. Zhejiang Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2011;40:540-4 pubmedTo investigate the expression of neural salient serine/arginine-rich protein 1 (NSSR1) in colorectal cancer...
- Zhang W, Li L, Chen X, Peng Z. Dephosphorylation of NSSR1 regulates alternative splicing of the GluR-B minigene. Genet Mol Res. 2014;13:1753-63 pubmed publisherNeural salient serine/arginine-rich protein 1 (NSSR1, alternatively SRp38) is an important splicing factor that can repress pre-mRNA alternative splicing in cells during heat shock and mitosis...
- Li H, Cheng Y, Wu W, Liu Y, Wei N, Feng X, et al. SRSF10 regulates alternative splicing and is required for adipocyte differentiation. Mol Cell Biol. 2014;34:2198-207 pubmed publisher..We observed that mice deficient for the splicing factor SRSF10 exhibit severely impaired development of subcutaneous white adipose tissue (WAT) as a result of defects in ..
- Qi Y, Li Y, Cui S, Zhao J, Liu X, Ji C, et al. Splicing factor NSSR1 reduces neuronal injury after mouse transient global cerebral ischemia. Glia. 2015;63:826-45 pubmed publisherThis study focuses on the function of NSSR1, a splicing factor, in neuronal injury in the ischemic mouse brain using the transient global cerebral ischemic mouse model and the cultured cells treated with oxygen-glucose deprivation (OGD)...
- Yang L, Embree L, Tsai S, Hickstein D. Oncoprotein TLS interacts with serine-arginine proteins involved in RNA splicing. J Biol Chem. 1998;273:27761-4 pubmed..homolog of human splicing factor SC35, and the second SR member is a novel 183-amino acid protein that we term TASR (TLS-associated serine-arginine protein)...