Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Snx1
Description: sorting nexin 1
Alias: sorting nexin-1
- Fukaya M, Fukushima D, Hara Y, Sakagami H. EFA6A, a guanine nucleotide exchange factor for Arf6, interacts with sorting nexin-1 and regulates neurite outgrowth. J Neurochem. 2014;129:21-36 pubmed publisher..In this study, we identified sorting nexin-1 (SNX1), a retromer component that is implicated in endosomal sorting and trafficking, as a novel interacting partner for ..
- Griffin C, Trejo J, Magnuson T. Genetic evidence for a mammalian retromer complex containing sorting nexins 1 and 2. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2005;102:15173-7 pubmedWe have previously shown that the putative mammalian retromer components sorting nexins 1 and 2 (Snx1 and Snx2) result in embryonic lethality when simultaneously targeted for deletion in mice, whereas others have shown that Hbeta58 (also ..
- Van Dyck F, Braem C, Chen Z, Declercq J, Deckers R, Kim B, et al. Loss of the PlagL2 transcription factor affects lacteal uptake of chylomicrons. Cell Metab. 2007;6:406-13 pubmed..PlagL2 thus regulates important aspects of dietary lipid absorption, and the PlagL2(-/-) animal model has implications for the amelioration of obesity and the metabolic syndrome. ..
- Fernandes H, Franklin E, Jollivet F, Bliedtner K, Khan A. Mapping the interactions between a RUN domain from DENND5/Rab6IP1 and sorting nexin 1. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e35637 pubmed publisher..Here we show that a soluble DENND5 construct encompassing the RUN2 domain binds to the N-terminal region of sorting nexin 1 by surface plasmon resonance analyses.
- Kawamura N, Sun Wada G, Aoyama M, Harada A, Takasuga S, Sasaki T, et al. Delivery of endosomes to lysosomes via microautophagy in the visceral endoderm of mouse embryos. Nat Commun. 2012;3:1071 pubmed publisher..Loss of rab7 function results in severe inhibition of this endocytic pathway. Our results indicate that the microautophagic process and flow of the endocytic membrane have essential roles in early embryonic development...