Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Skap1
Description: src family associated phosphoprotein 1
Alias: 1700091G21Rik, Scap1, Skap-55, ortholog of human src family associated phosphoprotein 1 SCAP1, src family-associated phosphoprotein 1, src kinase-associated phosphoprotein 1
- RIAM links the ADAP/SKAP-55 signaling module to Rap1, facilitating T-cell-receptor-mediated integrin activationGael Menasche
Abramson Family Cancer Research Institute, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, 415 BRBII III, 421 Curie Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104 6160, USA
Mol Cell Biol 27:4070-81. 2007..These results describe for the first time a link between ADAP/SKAP-55 and the Rap1/RIAM complex and provide a potential new mechanism for TCR-mediated integrin activation...
- An essential role for SKAP-55 in LFA-1 clustering on T cells that cannot be substituted by SKAP-55REun Kyeong Jo
Molecular Immunology Section, Department of Immunology, Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College London, Hammersmith Hospital, London W12 ONN, England, UK
J Exp Med 201:1733-9. 2005..Our findings therefore indicate that SKAP-55, unlike SKAP-55R, is specifically tailored as an essential component of the inside-out signaling events that couple the TCR to LFA-1 clustering and T cell-APC conjugation...
- Functional defects of SKAP-55-deficient T cells identify a regulatory role for the adaptor in LFA-1 adhesionHongyan Wang
Department of Pathology, Cambridge University, Tennis Court Road, Cambridge, UK
Mol Cell Biol 27:6863-75. 2007..Our findings identify a clear effector role for SKAP-55 in LFA-1 adhesion in peripheral T cells and demonstrate that dependency on SKAP-55 and ADAP differs among T cells and differs with the strength of the TCR signal...
- Adaptor SKAP-55 binds p21 activating exchange factor RasGRP1 and negatively regulates the p21-ERK pathway in T-cellsHelga Schneider
Cell Signalling Section, Department of Pathology, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 3:e1718. 2008..Our findings indicate that SKAP-55 has a dual role in regulating p21(ras)-ERK pathway via RasGRP1, as a possible mechanism to restrict activation during T-cell adhesion...
- SKAP1 is dispensable for chemokine-induced migration of primary T-cellsHongyan Wang
Department of Pathology, University of Cambridge, Tennis Court Road, Cambridge CB2 1QP, UK
Immunol Lett 128:148-53. 2010Immune adaptors SLP-76, ADAP and SKAP1 (SKAP-55) play central roles in anti-CD3 induced 'inside-out' signalling for LFA-1 activation and ICAM-1 adhesion...
- T cell receptor "inside-out" pathway via signaling module SKAP1-RapL regulates T cell motility and interactions in lymph nodesMonika Raab
Cell Signaling Section, Department of Pathology, Tennis Court Road, University of Cambridge, Cambridge UK, CB2 1Q
Immunity 32:541-56. 2010..Here, we define the "inside-out" pathway mediated by N-terminal SKAP1 (SKAP-55) domain binding to the C-terminal SARAH domain of RapL...
- HPK1 associates with SKAP-HOM to negatively regulate Rap1-mediated B-lymphocyte adhesionSebastian Königsberger
Department of Molecular Biology, University of Salzburg, Salzburg, Austria
PLoS ONE 5:. 2010..Being inducibly recruited to membrane-proximal signalling scaffolds to regulate NFAT, AP-1 and NFkappaB-mediated gene transcription in T-cells, the function of HPK1 in B-cells to date remains rather ill-defined...
- The pleckstrin homology domain in the SKAP55 adapter protein defines the ability of the adapter protein ADAP to regulate integrin function and NF-kappaB activationBrandon J Burbach
Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, Center for Immunology, Masonic Cancer Center, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN 55414, USA
J Immunol 186:6227-37. 2011....