Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Rpl19
Description: ribosomal protein L19
Alias: 60S ribosomal protein L19
- Chen P, Zindy F, Abdala C, Liu F, Li X, Roussel M, et al. Progressive hearing loss in mice lacking the cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor Ink4d. Nat Cell Biol. 2003;5:422-6 pubmed..Our results identify a novel mechanism underlying a non-syndromic form of progressive hearing loss in mice. ..
- Wagner K, Schulz P, Scholz A, Wiedenmann B, Menrad A. The targeted immunocytokine L19-IL2 efficiently inhibits the growth of orthotopic pancreatic cancer. Clin Cancer Res. 2008;14:4951-60 pubmed publisher..These preclinical results strongly encourage the initiation of clinical studies using L19-IL-2 in pancreatic cancer. ..
- Czabanka M, Parmaksiz G, Bayerl S, Nieminen M, Trachsel E, Menssen H, et al. Microvascular biodistribution of L19-SIP in angiogenesis targeting strategies. Eur J Cancer. 2011;47:1276-84 pubmed publisher..Microvascular biodistribution is enhanced in anti-angiogenic-therapy resistant tumour vessels. ..
- Su Y, Sugiura K, Sun F, Pendola J, Cox G, Handel M, et al. MARF1 regulates essential oogenic processes in mice. Science. 2012;335:1496-9 pubmed publisher..Therefore MARF1, by suppressing levels of specific transcripts, is an essential regulator of important oogenic processes leading to female fertility and the development of healthy offspring. ..
- Sugihara Y, Sadohara E, Yonezawa K, Kugo M, Oshima K, Matsuda T, et al. Identification and expression of an autosomal paralogue of ribosomal protein S4, X-linked, in mice: potential involvement of testis-specific ribosomal proteins in translation and spermatogenesis. Gene. 2013;521:91-9 pubmed publisher