Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Psip1
Description: PC4 and SFRS1 interacting protein 1
Alias: AA408851, AU015605, Dfs70, Ledgfa, Ledgfb, Psip2, PC4 and SFRS1-interacting protein, PC4 and SFRS1 interacting protein 2, dense fine speckles 70, lens epithelium-derived growth factor
- Roberts J, Ennajdaoui H, Edmondson C, Wirth B, Sanford J, Chen B. Splicing factor TRA2B is required for neural progenitor survival. J Comp Neurol. 2014;522:372-92 pubmed publisher..Thus, TRA2B is essential for proper development of the cerebral cortex. ..
- Hasegawa K, Sin H, Maezawa S, Broering T, Kartashov A, Alavattam K, et al. SCML2 establishes the male germline epigenome through regulation of histone H2A ubiquitination. Dev Cell. 2015;32:574-88 pubmed publisher..Our results reveal divergent mechanisms involving a shared regulator by which the male germline epigenome is distinguished from that of the soma and progenitor cells. ..
- Bizzaro N, Tonutti E, Visentini D, Alessio M, Platzgummer S, Morozzi G, et al. Antibodies to the lens and cornea in anti-DFS70-positive subjects. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2007;1107:174-83 pubmedAutoantibodies against DFS70 (dense fine speckles 70) antigen have recently been identified among antinuclear antibodies (ANA) in patients with various inflammatory diseases and in patients with different types of cancer...
- Wang H, Shun M, Dickson A, ENGELMAN A. Embryonic Lethality Due to Arrested Cardiac Development in Psip1/Hdgfrp2 Double-Deficient Mice. PLoS ONE. 2015;10:e0137797 pubmed publisher..Knockout of the Psip1 gene, which encodes for LEDGF/p75 and the shorter LEDGF/p52 isoform, was previously shown to cause perinatal ..
- Girotto G, Scheffer D, Morgan A, Vozzi D, Rubinato E, Di Stazio M, et al. PSIP1/LEDGF: a new gene likely involved in sensorineural progressive hearing loss. Sci Rep. 2015;5:18568 pubmed publisher..Approximately 30 out of 80 known HHL genes are associated with autosomal dominant forms. Here, we identified PSIP1/LEDGF (isoform p75) as a novel strong candidate gene involved in dominant HHL...
- Pradeepa M, McKenna F, Taylor G, Bengani H, Grimes G, Wood A, et al. Psip1/p52 regulates posterior Hoxa genes through activation of lncRNA Hottip. PLoS Genet. 2017;13:e1006677 pubmed publisher..Here we show that the short isoform (p52) of a transcriptional co-activator-PC4 and SF2 interacting protein (Psip1), which is known to be involved in linking transcription to RNA processing, specifically regulates the expression ..