Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: PHBP
Description: hyaluronic acid binding protein 2
Alias: AI035669, FSAP, HABP, HGFAL, PHBP, hyaluronan-binding protein 2, hyaduronic acid-binding protein 2, plasma hyaluronan-binding protein
- Subramaniam S, Thielmann I, Morowski M, Pragst I, Sandset P, Nieswandt B, et al. Defective thrombus formation in mice lacking endogenous factor VII activating protease (FSAP). Thromb Haemost. 2015;113:870-80 pubmed publisherFactor VII (FVII) activating protease (FSAP) is a circulating protease with a putative function in blood coagulation and fibrinolysis. Genetic epidemiological studies have implied a role for FSAP in carotid stenosis, stroke and thrombosis...
- Durst R, Sauls K, Peal D, deVlaming A, Toomer K, Leyne M, et al. Mutations in DCHS1 cause mitral valve prolapse. Nature. 2015;525:109-13 pubmed publisher..Understanding the role of DCHS1 in mitral valve development and MVP pathogenesis holds potential for therapeutic insights for this very common disease. ..
- Choi Miura N, Takahashi K, Yoda M, Saito K, Mazda T, Tomita M. Proteolytic activation and inactivation of the serine protease activity of plasma hyaluronan binding protein. Biol Pharm Bull. 2001;24:448-52 pubmedWe prepared anti-plasma hyaluronan binding protein (PHBP) mouse monoclonal antibodies and studied the fragmentation profile of PHBP with them. PHBP is present in human plasma as a single polypeptide chain (70 kDa)...
- Joshi A, Orset C, Engelhardt B, Baumgart Vogt E, Gerriets T, Vivien D, et al. Deficiency of Factor VII activating protease alters the outcome of ischemic stroke in mice. Eur J Neurosci. 2015;41:965-75 pubmed publisherFactor VII activating protease (FSAP) is a circulating protease with a putative role in hemostasis, remodeling and inflammation...
- Nandadasa S, Nelson C, Apte S. ADAMTS9-Mediated Extracellular Matrix Dynamics Regulates Umbilical Cord Vascular Smooth Muscle Differentiation and Rotation. Cell Rep. 2015;11:1519-28 pubmed publisher..In addition, we observed disrupted Shh signaling and perturbed orientation of the mesenchymal primary cilium. Thus, ECM dynamics is a major influence on umbilical vascular SMC fate, with ADAMTS9 acting as its principal mediator. ..
- Daniel J, Reichel C, Schmidt Woell T, Dutzmann J, Zuchtriegel G, Krombach F, et al. Factor VII-activating protease deficiency promotes neointima formation by enhancing leukocyte accumulation. J Thromb Haemost. 2016;14:2058-2067 pubmed publisherEssentials Factor VII-activating protease (FSAP) is a plasma protease involved in vascular processes. Neointima formation was investigated after vascular injury in FSAP-/- mice...