Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Pbrm1
Description: polybromo 1
Alias: 2610016F04Rik, AI507524, BAF180, Pb1, protein polybromo-1, 2310032M22Rik, BRG1-associated factor 180
- Daxinger L, Harten S, Oey H, Epp T, Isbel L, Huang E, et al. An ENU mutagenesis screen identifies novel and known genes involved in epigenetic processes in the mouse. Genome Biol. 2013;14:R96 pubmed..Overall, the Momme collection of mouse mutants provides a valuable resource for researchers across many disciplines. ..
- Kawazu M, Saso K, Tong K, McQuire T, Goto K, Son D, et al. Histone demethylase JMJD2B functions as a co-factor of estrogen receptor in breast cancer proliferation and mammary gland development. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e17830 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these findings suggest an essential role for JMJD2B in the estrogen signaling, and identify JMJD2B as a potential therapeutic target in breast cancer. ..
- Liang J, Wan M, Zhang Y, Gu P, Xin H, Jung S, et al. Nanog and Oct4 associate with unique transcriptional repression complexes in embryonic stem cells. Nat Cell Biol. 2008;10:731-9 pubmed publisher..Our data collectively suggest that Nanog and Oct4 associate with unique repressor complexes on their target genes to control ES cell fate. ..
- Olave I, Wang W, Xue Y, Kuo A, Crabtree G. Identification of a polymorphic, neuron-specific chromatin remodeling complex. Genes Dev. 2002;16:2509-17 pubmed..We speculate that bBAF complexes create neuronal-specific patterns of chromatin accessibility, thereby imparting new regulatory characteristics to ubiquitous sequence-specific transcription factors in neurons. ..
- Takahashi S, Inatome R, Hotta A, Qin Q, Hackenmiller R, Simon M, et al. Role for Fes/Fps tyrosine kinase in microtubule nucleation through is Fes/CIP4 homology domain. J Biol Chem. 2003;278:49129-33 pubmed..Our findings suggest that Fes plays a critical role in microtubule dynamics including microtubule nucleation and bundling through its FCH domain. ..
- Espana Agusti J, Warren A, Chew S, Adams D, Matakidou A. Loss of PBRM1 rescues VHL dependent replication stress to promote renal carcinogenesis. Nat Commun. 2017;8:2026 pubmed publisher..By contrast, concomitant loss of the chromatin remodelling factor PBRM1 (mutated in 40% of ccRCC) rescues VHL-induced replication stress, maintaining cellular fitness and allowing ..
- Lee H, Dai F, Zhuang L, Xiao Z, Kim J, Zhang Y, et al. BAF180 regulates cellular senescence and hematopoietic stem cell homeostasis through p21. Oncotarget. 2016;7:19134-46 pubmed publisherb>BAF180 (also called PBRM1), a subunit of the SWI/SNF complex, plays critical roles in the regulation of chromatin remodeling and gene transcription, and is frequently mutated in several human cancers...