Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Pacsin1
Description: protein kinase C and casein kinase substrate in neurons 1
Alias: A830061D09Rik, H74, mKIAA1379, syndapin, protein kinase C and casein kinase substrate in neurons protein 1, Syndapin I, syndapin-1
- del Pino I, Koch D, Schemm R, Qualmann B, Betz H, Paarmann I. Proteomic analysis of glycine receptor ? subunit (GlyR?)-interacting proteins: evidence for syndapin I regulating synaptic glycine receptors. J Biol Chem. 2014;289:11396-409 pubmed publisher..This identified syndapin I (SdpI) as a novel interaction partner of GlyR? that coimmunoprecipitates with native GlyRs from brainstem ..
- Liu Y, Lv K, Li Z, Yu A, Chen J, Teng J. PACSIN1, a Tau-interacting protein, regulates axonal elongation and branching by facilitating microtubule instability. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:39911-24 pubmed publisher..This study reports that PACSIN1 interacts with Tau in axon...
- Esashi E, Bao M, Wang Y, Cao W, Liu Y. PACSIN1 regulates the TLR7/9-mediated type I interferon response in plasmacytoid dendritic cells. Eur J Immunol. 2012;42:573-9 pubmed publisher..Knockdown of PACSIN1 by short hairpin RNA (shRNA) in a human pDC cell line significantly inhibited the type I IFN response of the pDCs ..
- Strochlic T, Concilio S, Viaud J, Eberwine R, Wong L, Minden A, et al. Identification of neuronal substrates implicates Pak5 in synaptic vesicle trafficking. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012;109:4116-21 pubmed publisher..Using this approach, we identified two novel Pak5 substrates, Pacsin1 and Synaptojanin1, proteins that directly interact with one another to regulate synaptic vesicle endocytosis and ..
- Plomann M, Lange R, Vopper G, Cremer H, Heinlein U, Scheff S, et al. PACSIN, a brain protein that is upregulated upon differentiation into neuronal cells. Eur J Biochem. 1998;256:201-11 pubmed..One of these clones, H74, detected a 4.4-kb mRNA predominantly expressed in brain and dorsal root ganglia neurons...
- Grimm Günter E, Milbrandt M, Merkl B, Paulsson M, Plomann M. PACSIN proteins bind tubulin and promote microtubule assembly. Exp Cell Res. 2008;314:1991-2003 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest a novel function for PACSIN proteins in dynamic microtubuli nucleation. ..
- Rao Y, Ma Q, Vahedi Faridi A, Sundborger A, Pechstein A, Puchkov D, et al. Molecular basis for SH3 domain regulation of F-BAR-mediated membrane deformation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2010;107:8213-8 pubmed publisher..Here we present the crystal structures of full-length syndapin 1 and its F-BAR domain...
- Anggono V, Koc Schmitz Y, Widagdo J, Kormann J, Quan A, Chen C, et al. PICK1 interacts with PACSIN to regulate AMPA receptor internalization and cerebellar long-term depression. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013;110:13976-81 pubmed publisher..Our results reveal that knockdown of the neuronal-specific protein, PACSIN1, leads to a significant reduction in AMPAR internalization following the activation of NMDA receptors in ..
- Schneider K, Seemann E, Liebmann L, Ahuja R, Koch D, Westermann M, et al. ProSAP1 and membrane nanodomain-associated syndapin I promote postsynapse formation and function. J Cell Biol. 2014;205:197-215 pubmed publisher..Gene knockout and RNAi in individual neurons reveal that the F-BAR protein syndapin I is a crucial postsynaptic coordinator in formation of excitatory synapses...
- Ritter B, Modregger J, Paulsson M, Plomann M. PACSIN 2, a novel member of the PACSIN family of cytoplasmic adapter proteins. FEBS Lett. 1999;454:356-62 pubmed