Gene Symbol: Otud7b
Description: OTU domain containing 7B
Alias: 2900060B22Rik, 4930463P07Rik, AI462125, CEZANNE, Trabid2, Za20d1, OTU domain-containing protein 7B, TRAF binding domain containing 2, cellular zinc finger anti-NF-kappa-B protein, zinc finger A20 domain-containing protein 1, zinc finger protein Cezanne, zinc finger, A20 domain containing 1
- A novel type of deubiquitinating enzymePaul C Evans
Molecular Immunology Programme, The Babraham Institute, Cambridge CB2 4AT, United Kingdom
J Biol Chem 278:23180-6. 2003..J. (2001) Biochem. J. 357, 617-623). One of these molecules, cellular zinc finger anti-NF-kappaB (Cezanne), a 100-kDa cytoplasmic protein, also suppressed NF-kappaB...
- Trabid, a new positive regulator of Wnt-induced transcription with preference for binding and cleaving K63-linked ubiquitin chainsHoanh Tran
Medical Research Council Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, CB2 2QH, United Kingdom
Genes Dev 22:528-42. 2008..Our results indicate a role of K63-linked ubiquitin chains during Wnt-induced transcription...
- OTUD7B controls non-canonical NF-κB activation through deubiquitination of TRAF3Hongbo Hu
Department of Immunology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, 7455 Fannin Street, BOX 902, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Nature 494:371-4. 2013..Here we have identified the deubiquitinase OTUD7B as a pivotal regulator of the non-canonical NF-κB pathway...
- Cezanne regulates inflammatory responses to hypoxia in endothelial cells by targeting TRAF6 for deubiquitinationLe A Luong
Department of Cardiovascular Science, University of Sheffield, Sheffield S10 2RX, UK
Circ Res 112:1583-91. 2013..Thus, cellular mechanisms that suppress tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factor 6 ubiquitination are potential therapeutic targets to reduce inflammation in hypoxic tissues...
- DJ-1 enhances cell survival through the binding of Cezanne, a negative regulator of NF-kappaBR Sean McNally
Department of Microbiology Immunology, Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599 7295, USA
J Biol Chem 286:4098-106. 2011..Mass spectrometry shows that DJ-1 interacts with BBS1, CLCF1, MTREF, and Cezanne/OTUD7B/Za20d1. Among these, Cezanne is a known deubiquitination enzyme that inhibits NF-κB activity...