Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Mmp9
Description: matrix metallopeptidase 9
Alias: AW743869, B/MMP9, Clg4b, Gel B, MMP-9, pro-MMP-9, matrix metalloproteinase-9, 92 kDa gelatinase, 92 kDa type IV collagenase, 92kD gelatinase, 92kD type IV collagenase, collagenase type IVB, gelatinase B
Publications178 found, 100 shown here
- Gelatinase B (MMP-9) is not essential in the normal kidney and does not influence progression of renal disease in a mouse model of Alport syndromeK L Andrews
Renal Division and the Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, The Department of Internal Medicine, The Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Am J Pathol 157:303-11. 2000..b>Gelatinase B (gelB; also known as MMP-9) is expressed in the kidney and is hypothesized to be involved in basement membrane ..
- Proteomic identification of in vivo substrates for matrix metalloproteinases 2 and 9 reveals a mechanism for resolution of inflammationKendra J Greenlee
Department of Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX 77030, USA
J Immunol 177:7312-21. 2006..MMP2- and MMP9-dependent cleavage of individual Th2 chemokines modulated their chemotactic activity; however, the net effect of ..
- Mycobacterium avium-induced matrix metalloproteinase-9 expression occurs in a cyclooxygenase-2-dependent manner and involves phosphorylation- and acetylation-dependent chromatin modificationSanchita Basu
Bose Institute, Department of Chemistry, 93 1 Acharya Prafulla Chandra Road, Kolkata 700 009, India
Cell Microbiol 9:2804-16. 2007..avium...
- Matrix metalloproteinase-9 is required for hippocampal late-phase long-term potentiation and memoryVanja Nagy
Fishberg Department of Neuroscience, The Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York 10029 6574, USA
J Neurosci 26:1923-34. 2006..Together, these data reveal new functions for MMPs in synaptic and behavioral plasticity...
- Endogenous matrix metalloproteinase (MMP)-3 and MMP-9 promote the differentiation and migration of adult neural progenitor cells in response to chemokinesBasam Z Barkho
Department of Neurosciences, University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87131, USA
Stem Cells 26:3139-49. 2008..Thus, endogenous MMPs expressed by aNPCs are important for mediating their neurogenic response to extrinsic signals...
- Recruitment of stem and progenitor cells from the bone marrow niche requires MMP-9 mediated release of kit-ligandBeate Heissig
Division of Hematology Oncology, Cornell University Medical College, New York, NY 10021, USA
Cell 109:625-37. 2002..Release of sKitL by MMP-9 enables BM repopulating cells to translocate to a permissive vascular niche favoring differentiation and reconstitution of the stem/progenitor cell pool...
- Matrix metalloproteinase-9 is necessary for the regulation of smooth muscle cell replication and migration after arterial injuryAesim Cho
Department of Pathology, University of Washington, Seattle 98026, USA
Circ Res 91:845-51. 2002..Thus, our present data indicate that MMP-9 is critical for the development of arterial lesions by regulating both SMC migration and proliferation...
- Matrix metalloproteinase-9 facilitates remyelination in part by processing the inhibitory NG2 proteoglycanPeter H Larsen
Neuroscience Research Group and the Department of Oncology, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2N 4N1
J Neurosci 23:11127-35. 2003..These results emphasize for the first time that upregulation of MMP activity can be important for facilitating regeneration from some types of CNS injury...
- Targeted deletion of matrix metalloproteinase-9 attenuates left ventricular enlargement and collagen accumulation after experimental myocardial infarctionA Ducharme
Cardiovascular Division, Department of Medicine, and Department of Pathology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
J Clin Invest 106:55-62. 2000..We tested the hypothesis that mice with targeted deletion of MMP9 have less left ventricular (LV) dilation after experimental MI than do sibling wild-type (WT) mice...
- Targeted disruption of the matrix metalloproteinase-9 gene impairs smooth muscle cell migration and geometrical arterial remodelingZorina S Galis
Division of Cardiology, Dept of Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Circ Res 91:852-9. 2002..Our results also establish MMP-9 as an attractive therapeutic target for limiting the effects of pathological arterial remodeling in restenosis and atherosclerosis...
- Resistance of young gelatinase B-deficient mice to experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis and necrotizing tail lesionsB Dubois
Rega Institute for Medical Research, University of Leuven, B 3000 Leuven, Belgium
J Clin Invest 104:1507-15. 1999..expression of these factors can promote or affect the course of pathologies, we knocked out the mouse gelatinase B gene by replacing the catalytic and zinc-binding domains with an antisense-oriented neomycin resistance gene...
- Contribution of host MMP-2 and MMP-9 to promote tumor vascularization and invasion of malignant keratinocytesVeronique Masson
Laboratory of Tumor and Development Biology, University of Liege, Liege, Belgium
FASEB J 19:234-6. 2005..Our data demonstrate for the first time in an experimental model that MMP-2 and MMP-9 cooperate in promoting the in vivo invasive and angiogenic phenotype of malignant keratinocytes...
- Remodeling of murine intrasynovial tendon adhesions following injury: MMP and neotendon gene expressionAlayna E Loiselle
Department of Orthopaedics, The Center for Musculoskeletal Research, University of Rochester Box 665, 601 Elmwood Avenue, Rochester, New York 14620, USA
J Orthop Res 27:833-40. 2009..The murine model of primary tendon repair, described here, provides a novel mechanism to study the tendon healing process, and further enhances the understanding of this process at the molecular, cellular, and biomechanical level...
- MMPs initiate Schwann cell-mediated MBP degradation and mechanical nociception after nerve damageHideo Kobayashi
Department of Anesthesiology, University of California, San Diego, CA 92093 0629, USA
Mol Cell Neurosci 39:619-27. 2008..In conclusion, MMPs mediate the initiation and maintenance of mechanical nociception through Schwann cell-mediated MBP processing and support of neuroinflammation...
- Overlapping and enzyme-specific contributions of matrix metalloproteinases-9 and -12 in IL-13-induced inflammation and remodelingSophie Lanone
Section of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, and Department of Pathology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06520, USA
J Clin Invest 110:463-74. 2002..The also demonstrate that MMPs-9 and -12 play different roles in the generation of IL-13-induced inflammation, with MMP-9 inhibiting neutrophil accumulation and MMP-12 contributing to the accumulation of eosinophils and macrophages...
- Role of matrix metalloproteinases in delayed neuronal damage after transient global cerebral ischemiaSeong Ryong Lee
Neuroprotection Research Laboratory, Department of Neurology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Charlestown, Massachusetts 02129, USA
J Neurosci 24:671-8. 2004..05). These data indicate a potential deleterious role for MMP-9 in the pathogenesis of delayed neuronal damage in the hippocampus after global cerebral ischemia...
- Targeted gene disruption of matrix metalloproteinase-9 (gelatinase B) suppresses development of experimental abdominal aortic aneurysmsR Pyo
Department of Surgery, Section of Vascular Surgery, Washington University School of Medicine, Wohl Hospital, St Louis, Missouri 63110, USA
J Clin Invest 105:1641-9. 2000....
- Matrix metalloproteinases regulate morphogenesis, migration and remodeling of epithelium, tongue skeletal muscle and cartilage in the mandibular archJ R Chin
Department of Anatomy, University of California, San Francisco 94143 0750, USA
Development 124:1519-30. 1997..in the perichondrium of Meckel's cartilage and mesenchymal areas of embryonic day 13-15 mandibles, whereas gelatinase B, collagenase-3, TIMP-1 and TIMP-2 mRNA were found primarily in the ossifying areas of the mandibles...
- Fibroblast growth factor receptor 1 signaling in the osteo-chondrogenic cell lineage regulates sequential steps of osteoblast maturationAnne L Jacob
Department of Molecular Biology and Pharmacology, Washington University Medical School, Campus Box 8103, 660 S Euclid Avenue, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Dev Biol 296:315-28. 2006..These data demonstrate that signaling through FGFR1 in osteoblasts is necessary to maintain the balance between bone formation and remodeling through a direct effect on osteoblast maturation...
- Impact of Smad3 loss of function on scarring and adhesion formation during tendon healingEvan B Katzel
Department of Orthopaedics, Center for Musculoskeletal Research, University of Rochester, Rochester, New York, USA
J Orthop Res 29:684-93. 2011..quantitative PCR, in situ hybridization, and immunohistochemistry showed decreased col3a1 and col1a1 and increased MMP9 gene and protein expression in repaired Smad3(-/-) tendons...
- Chronic gastric ulceration causes matrix metalloproteinases-9 and -3 augmentation: alleviation by melatoninKrishnendu Ganguly
Department of Physiology, Drug Development Diagnostics and Biotechnology Division, CSIR Indian Institute of Chemical Biology, 4, Raja SC Mullick Road, Jadavpur, Kolkata 700032, India
Biochimie 94:2687-98. 2012..In summary, oxidative stress is preceded by chronic inflammation that enhances the expression of MMP-9 and -3, while melatonin arrests both of them via reduction of AP-1 activity during protection of ulcer...
- Matrix metalloproteinase 9 protects mice from anti-glomerular basement membrane nephritis through its fibrinolytic activityB Lelongt
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, Unite 489, Hôpital Tenon and Université Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 6, 75020 Paris, France
J Exp Med 193:793-802. 2001Matrix metalloproteinase (MMP)9/gelatinase B is increased in various nephropathies. To investigate its role, we used a genetic approach. Adult MMP9-deficient (MMP9(-/)-) mice showed normal renal histology and function at 3 mo...
- Matrix metalloproteinase-2 and -9 differentially regulate smooth muscle cell migration and cell-mediated collagen organizationChad Johnson
Wallace Coulter Department of Biomedical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology and Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA, USA
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 24:54-60. 2004..We compared the specific contributions of these enzymes to SMC-matrix interactions in vitro and in vivo...
- MMP-13 plays a role in keratinocyte migration, angiogenesis, and contraction in mouse skin wound healingNoriko Hattori
Department of Pathology, School of Medicine, Keio University, 35 Shinanomachi, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo 160 0016, Japan
Am J Pathol 175:533-46. 2009..These data suggest that MMP-13 plays a role in keratinocyte migration, angiogenesis, and contraction in wound healing, while MMP-9 functions in keratinocyte migration...
- MMP-9/gelatinase B is a key regulator of growth plate angiogenesis and apoptosis of hypertrophic chondrocytesT H Vu
Department of Anatomy, University of California, San Francisco 94143, USA
Cell 93:411-22. 1998Homozygous mice with a null mutation in the MMP-9/gelatinase B gene exhibit an abnormal pattern of skeletal growth plate vascularization and ossification...
- Diminished matrix metalloproteinase 2 (MMP-2) in ectomesenchyme-derived tissues of the Patch mutant mouse: regulation of MMP-2 by PDGF and effects on mesenchymal cell migrationJ R Robbins
Department of Cell Biology and Physiology, University of New Mexico School of Medicine, 149 Basic Medical Sciences Building, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87131, USA
Dev Biol 212:255-63. 1999....
- MMP-9 supplied by bone marrow-derived cells contributes to skin carcinogenesisL M Coussens
Cancer Research Institute, University of California, San Francisco 94143, USA
Cell 103:481-90. 2000The matrix metalloproteinase MMP-9/gelatinase B is upregulated in angiogenic dysplasias and invasive cancers of the epidermis in a mouse model of multi-stage tumorigenesis elicited by HPV16 oncogenes...
- Neurodegeneration in striatum induced by the mitochondrial toxin 3-nitropropionic acid: role of matrix metalloproteinase-9 in early blood-brain barrier disruption?Gyung W Kim
Department of Neurosurgery, Department of Neurology and Neurological Sciences, and Program in Neurosciences, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California 94305 5487, USA
J Neurosci 23:8733-42. 2003..65 +/- 17; p < or = 0.05). We conclude that early expression and activation of MMP-9 by ROS may be involved in early BBB disruption and progressive striatal damage after 3-NP treatment...
- Inhibitory effects of epigallocatechin-3 gallate, a polyphenol in green tea, on tumor-associated endothelial cells and endothelial progenitor cellsNoritaka Ohga
Department of Oral Pathology and Biology, Division of Oral Pathological Science, University of Hokkaido, Sapporo, Japan
Cancer Sci 100:1963-70. 2009..Our study showed that EGCG has selective anti-angiogenic effects on TEC and EPC. It is suggested that EGCG could be a promising angiogenesis inhibitor for cancer therapy...
- Effects of matrix metalloproteinase-9 gene knock-out on morphological and motor outcomes after traumatic brain injuryX Wang
Neuroprotection Research Laboratory, Departments of Neurology and Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital, and Program in Neuroscience, Harvard Medical School, Charlestown, Massachusetts 02129, USA
J Neurosci 20:7037-42. 2000..Here, we show that MMP-9 (gelatinase B; EC.18.104.22.168) contributes to the pathophysiology of traumatic brain injury...
- Expression of the type IV collagenase system during mouse kidney development and tubule segmentationB Legallicier
INSERM U489, Tenon Hospital and St Antoine Medical Faculty, Paris 6 University, Paris, France
J Am Soc Nephrol 12:2358-69. 2001Type IV collagenases matrix metalloproteinase-2 (MMP2) and MMP9 and their related proteins, MT1-MMP, tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases 1 (TIMP1), TIMP2, and TIMP3, are expressed during kidney morphogenesis and nephrogenesis, but the ..
- Matrix metalloproteinase-9 is elevated in 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine-induced parkinsonism in miceStefan Lorenzl
Department of Neurology and Neuroscience, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, NY, USA
Neuromolecular Med 5:119-32. 2004..In this study, we investigated the involvement of MMP-9 (gelatinase B) in the 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine (MPTP) mouse model of Parkinson's disease using zymography,..
- Altered hematopoiesis in glypican-3-deficient mice results in decreased osteoclast differentiation and a delay in endochondral ossificationBeth L Viviano
Department of Pediatrics, Washington University School of Medicine and St Louis Children s Hospital, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Dev Biol 282:152-62. 2005..This is the first report of a requirement for heparan sulfate, and specifically Gpc3, in the lineage-specific differentiation of these cell types in vivo...
- Matrix metalloproteinase-9 inhibition reduces inflammation and improves motility in murine models of postoperative ileusBeverley A Moore
Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceutical Research Division, Spring House, Pennsylvania, USA
Gastroenterology 141:1283-92, 1292.e1-4. 2011..We evaluated the role of MMP-9 in POI and investigated whether disruption of MMP-9 or administration of an inhibitor of MMP-9 activity reduced cellular inflammation and bowel dysmotility in rat and mouse models of POI...
- Timp-1, -2 and -3 show coexpression with gelatinases A and B during mouse tooth morphogenesisC Sahlberg
Institute of Biotechnology, Viikki Biocenter, University of Helsinki, Finland
Eur J Oral Sci 107:121-30. 1999..We analyzed by in situ hybridization the expression of gelatinase A (MMP-2) and gelatinase B (MMP-9) as well as Timp-1, -2 and -3 during different stages of mouse tooth development...
- MMP-2 null mice exhibit an early onset and severe experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis due to an increase in MMP-9 expression and activityJordi Esparza
Department of Pathology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06520, USA
FASEB J 18:1682-91. 2004..Last, we discuss other possible MMP-2-mediated mechanisms which may contribute to the observed phenotype...
- A TLR2 agonist in German cockroach frass activates MMP-9 release and is protective against allergic inflammation in miceKristen Page
Division of Critical Care Medicine, Cincinnati Children s Research Foundation, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
J Immunol 183:3400-8. 2009..This suggests a protective role for TLR2 activation and MMP-9 release in the context of experimentally induced asthma in mice...
- Matrix metalloproteinase (MMP)-3 activates MMP-9 mediated vascular smooth muscle cell migration and neointima formation in miceJason L Johnson
Bristol Heart Institute, University of Bristol, Bristol, United Kingdom
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 31:e35-44. 2011..We therefore investigated the effect of MMP-3 knockout on neointima formation after carotid ligation in vivo and VSMC migration in vitro...
- MMP2-9 cleavage of dystroglycan alters the size and molecular composition of Schwann cell domainsFelipe A Court
Division of Genetics and Cell Biology, San Raffaele Scientific Institute, 20132 Milan, Italy
J Neurosci 31:12208-17. 2011..Thus, regulated cleavage may be a general mechanism to regulate protein complex composition in physiological conditions, whereas unregulated processing is pathogenic and a target for treatment in disease...
- Matrix metalloproteinase-9 maps to the distal end of chromosome 2 in the mouseK J Leco
Ontario Cancer Institute, Princess Margaret Hospital, Toronto, Canada
Dev Genet 21:55-60. 1997The activity and expression of matrix metalloproteinase-9/gelatinase B (MMP-9), an enzyme implicated in the implantation process in mice, was investigated in normal and parthenogenetic blastocyst outgrowths...
- Expression of matrix metalloproteinases during murine chorioallantoic placenta maturationT Teesalu
Dipartimento di Ricerca Biologica e Tecnologica DIBIT, Istituto Scientifico S Raffaele, Milano, Italia
Dev Dyn 214:248-58. 1999..On the other hand, gelatinase B transcripts were expressed only by trophoblast giant cells at day 10.5, and were downregulated at later stages...
- Matrix metalloproteinase-9 triggers the angiogenic switch during carcinogenesisG Bergers
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, University of California, 513 Parnassus Avenue, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
Nat Cell Biol 2:737-44. 2000..Absence of MMP-2 does not impair induction of angiogenesis, but retards tumour growth, whereas lack of urokinase has no effect. Our results show that MMP-9 is a component of the angiogenic switch...
- Synergy between a plasminogen cascade and MMP-9 in autoimmune diseaseZhi Liu
Department of Dermatology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599, USA
J Clin Invest 115:879-87. 2005..We demonstrate that a Plg cascade synergizes with MMP-9/gelatinase B in vivo during dermal-epidermal separation in an experimental model of bullous pemphigoid (BP), an autoimmune ..
- The plasminogen fibrinolytic pathway is required for hematopoietic regenerationBeate Heissig
Institute of Medical Science, University of Tokyo, 4 6 1 Shirokanedai, Minato ku, Tokyo, 108 8639, Japan
Cell Stem Cell 1:658-70. 2007..Thus, activation of the fibrinolytic cascade is a critical step in regulating the hematopoietic stress response...
- The transcription factors L-Sox5 and Sox6 are essential for cartilage formationP Smits
Department of Molecular Genetics, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston 77030, USA
Dev Cell 1:277-90. 2001..L-Sox5 and Sox6 are thus redundant, potent enhancers of chondroblast functions, thereby essential for endochondral skeleton formation...
- Matrix metalloproteinase-9 mediates hypoxia-induced vascular leakage in the brain via tight junction rearrangementAlexander T Bauer
Institute of Physiology and Pathophysiology, University of Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany
J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 30:837-48. 2010..Therefore, inhibition of MMP-9 might provide the basis for therapeutic strategies to treat brain edema...
- MT1-MMP-dependent neovessel formation within the confines of the three-dimensional extracellular matrixTae Hwa Chun
Division of Molecular Medicine and Genetics, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
J Cell Biol 167:757-67. 2004....
- Activation of NMDA receptors promotes dendritic spine development through MMP-mediated ICAM-5 cleavageLi Tian
Division of Biochemistry, Department of Biological and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Biosciences, University of Helsinki, FIN 00014 Helsinki, Finland
J Cell Biol 178:687-700. 2007..Soluble ICAM-5 promotes elongation of dendritic filopodia from wild-type neurons, but not from ICAM-5-deficient neurons. Thus, MMPs are important for ICAM-5-mediated dendritic spine development...
- Matrix metalloproteinase-9-mediated tissue injury overrides the protective effect of matrix metalloproteinase-2 during colitisPallavi Garg
Division of Digestive Diseases, Emory University, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 296:G175-84. 2009..Thus inhibition of MMP-9 may be beneficial in treatment of colitis even if resulting in inhibition of MMP-2...
- Galectin-3 is a downstream regulator of matrix metalloproteinase-9 function during endochondral bone formationNathalie Ortega
Department of Anatomy, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Mol Biol Cell 16:3028-39. 2005..Thus, the disruption of growth plate homeostasis in Mmp-9 null mice links galectin-3 and MMP-9 in the regulation of the clearance of late chondrocytes through regulation of their terminal differentiation...
- Continuous expression of Cbfa1 in nonhypertrophic chondrocytes uncovers its ability to induce hypertrophic chondrocyte differentiation and partially rescues Cbfa1-deficient miceS Takeda
Department of Molecular and Human Genetics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Genes Dev 15:467-81. 2001..These results identify Cbfa1 as a hypertrophic chondrocyte differentiation factor and provide a genetic argument for a common regulation of osteoblast and chondrocyte differentiation mediated by Cbfa1...
- The novel zinc finger-containing transcription factor osterix is required for osteoblast differentiation and bone formationKazuhisa Nakashima
Department of Molecular Genetics and Program in Genes and Development, M D Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas, 1515 Holcombe Boulevard, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Cell 108:17-29. 2002..Thus, Osx acts downstream of Runx2/Cbfa1. Because Osx null preosteoblasts express typical chondrocyte marker genes, we propose that Runx2/Cbfa1-expressing preosteoblasts are still bipotential cells...
- Signaling through the EGF receptor controls lung morphogenesis in part by regulating MT1-MMP-mediated activation of gelatinase A/MMP2Farrah Kheradmand
Department of Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX 77030, USA
J Cell Sci 115:839-48. 2002..MT1-MMP is, in turn, necessary for activation of MMP-2, a mesenchymal enzyme that is required for normal lung morphogenesis...
- Skeletal defects in VEGF(120/120) mice reveal multiple roles for VEGF in skeletogenesisElazar Zelzer
Harvard Medical School, Department of Cell Biology, 240 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA, USA
Development 129:1893-904. 2002..We also describe new in vivo evidence for a possible role of VEGF in chondrocyte maturation, and document that VEGF has a direct role in regulating osteoblastic activity based on in vivo evidence and organ culture experiments...
- Matrix metalloproteinases 9 and 2 are necessary for the migration of Langerhans cells and dermal dendritic cells from human and murine skinGudrun Ratzinger
Department of Dermatology, University of Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Austria
J Immunol 168:4361-71. 2002..These data underscore the importance of MMPs, and they may be of relevance for therapeutically regulating dendritic cell migration in clinical vaccination approaches...
- Role of collagen type II and perlecan in skeletal developmentErika Gustafsson
Department of Experimental Pathology, Lund University, 22185 Lund, Sweden
Ann N Y Acad Sci 995:140-50. 2003..Likewise, intercrossing of perlecan mutants onto an MMP-9-null background could not rescue the ultrastructural abnormalities of the perlecan-deficient cartilage...
- Physiological levels of tumstatin, a fragment of collagen IV alpha3 chain, are generated by MMP-9 proteolysis and suppress angiogenesis via alphaV beta3 integrinYuki Hamano
Center for Matrix Biology, Department of Medicine and Gastroenterology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Cancer Cell 3:589-601. 2003..These results indicate that MMP-generated fragments of basement membrane collagen can have endogenous function as integrin-mediated suppressors of pathologic angiogenesis and tumor growth...
- Inflammatory macrophage migration requires MMP-9 activation by plasminogen in miceYanqing Gong
Joseph J Jacobs Center for Thrombosis and Vascular Biology, Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Cleveland Clinic Lerner Research Institute, Cleveland, Ohio 44195, USA
J Clin Invest 118:3012-24. 2008..Thus, targeting the Plg/MMP-9 pathway may be an attractive approach to regulate inflammatory responses and AAA development...
- High expression of 92-kD type IV collagenase (gelatinase B) in the osteoclast lineage during mouse developmentP Reponen
Biocenter, University of Oulu, Finland
J Cell Biol 124:1091-1102. 1994cDNA clones for murine 92 kD type IV collagenase (gelatinase B) were generated for the determination of its primary structure and for analysis of temporal and spatial expression in vivo...
- Molecular cloning and expression of the mouse 105-kDa gelatinase cDNAH Tanaka
Department of Microbiology, Shionogi Research Laboratories, Shionogi and Co, Ltd, Osaka, Japan
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 190:732-40. 1993..Transfection of the cDNA in an expression vector resulted in production of the 105-kDa gelatinase, thus confirming that this cDNA is functional...
- Expression and function of matrix metalloproteinases and their inhibitors at the maternal-embryonic boundary during mouse embryo implantationC M Alexander
Laboratory of Radiobiology, Department of Biopharmaceutical Sciences, University of California, San Francisco, 94143, USA
Development 122:1723-36. 1996b>Gelatinase B, a matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) of high specific activity, is highly expressed and activated by mouse blastocysts in culture, and inhibition of this enzyme activity inhibits lysis of extracellular matrix (Behrendtsen, O...
- Matrix metalloproteinases MMP2 and MMP9 are produced in early stages of kidney morphogenesis but only MMP9 is required for renal organogenesis in vitroB Lelongt
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, Unité 64, Hopital Tenon, Paris, France
J Cell Biol 136:1363-73. 1997..microscopy and zymograms of kidney lysates showed that the mesenchyme of embryonic kidneys synthesized both MMP9 and MMP2 enzymes...
- Gelatinase B-deficient mice are resistant to experimental bullous pemphigoidZ Liu
Department of Dermatology, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53226, USA
J Exp Med 188:475-82. 1998..b>Gelatinase B is present in BP blister fluid and can cleave BP180...
- Expression of matrix metalloproteinases 2 and 9 in regenerating skeletal muscle: a study in experimentally injured and mdx musclesS Kherif
Developpement, Pathologie, Régénération du Système Neuromusculaire Institut de Myologie, INSERM U 153, Rue du Mur des Fermiers Généraux, 47, Bd de l Hopital, Paris Cedex 13, FR 75651, France
Dev Biol 205:158-70. 1999....
- Localization of matrix metalloproteinase 9 to the cell surface provides a mechanism for CD44-mediated tumor invasionQ Yu
Molecular Pathology Unit and MGH Cancer Center, Massachusetts General Hospital, and Department of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02129, USA
Genes Dev 13:35-48. 1999..Our observations indicate that CD44 serves to anchor MMP-9 on the cell surface and define a mechanism for CD44-mediated tumor invasion...
- Matrix metalloproteinase deficiencies affect contact hypersensitivity: stromelysin-1 deficiency prevents the response and gelatinase B deficiency prolongs the responseM Wang
Division of Dermatology, Department of Medicine, Barnes Jewish Hospital at Washington University Medical Center, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 96:6885-9. 1999..We have studied mice with deficiencies of stromelysin-1 (MMP-3) or gelatinase B (MMP-9) in a dinitrofluorobenzene (DNFB)-induced model of contact hypersensitivity (CHS)...
- Inhibition of plasminogen activators or matrix metalloproteinases prevents cardiac rupture but impairs therapeutic angiogenesis and causes cardiac failureS Heymans
Center for Transgene Technology, Flanders Interuniversity, Leuven, Belgium
Nat Med 5:1135-42. 1999....
- Cell surface-localized matrix metalloproteinase-9 proteolytically activates TGF-beta and promotes tumor invasion and angiogenesisQ Yu
Molecular Pathology Unit, Massachusetts General Hospital, and Department of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02129 USA
Genes Dev 14:163-76. 2000..These observations suggest that coordinated CD44, MMP-9, and TGF-beta function may provide a physiological mechanism of tissue remodeling that can be adopted by malignant cells to promote tumor growth and invasion...
- Occurrence and temporal variation in matrix metalloproteinases and their inhibitors during murine secondary palatal morphogenesisJ Morris-Wiman
Department of Orthodontics, College of Dentistry, University of Florida, Gainesville, USA
J Craniofac Genet Dev Biol 19:201-12. 1999..The results of this study demonstrate that MMPs 2, 3, 7, 9 and 13 and TIMPs 1 and 2 and their messages are present during the course of palatal shelf remodelling and that their expression is temporally regulated...
- Gelatinase B is required for alveolar bronchiolization after intratracheal bleomycinT Betsuyaku
Departments of Medicine, Pediatrics, and Cell Biology and Physiology, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri, USA
Am J Pathol 157:525-35. 2000Increased expression of matrix metalloproteinases, particularly gelatinase B (MMP-9), has been described in the lungs in pulmonary fibrosis...
- The serpin alpha1-proteinase inhibitor is a critical substrate for gelatinase B/MMP-9 in vivoZ Liu
Department of Dermatology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill 27599, USA
Cell 102:647-55. 2000We have identified the key protein substrate of gelatinase B/MMP-9 (GB) that is cleaved in vivo during dermal-epidermal separation triggered by antibodies to the hemidesmosomal protein BP180 (collagen XVII, BPAG2)...
- Matrix metalloproteinase gelatinase B (MMP-9) coordinates and effects epithelial regenerationRoyce Mohan
New England Eye Center, Tufts University School of Medicine, and the Tufts Center for Vision Research, Boston, Massachusetts 02111, USA
J Biol Chem 277:2065-72. 2002We studied the role of the matrix metalloproteinase gelatinase B (gelB; MMP-9) in epithelial regeneration using the gelB-deficient mouse...
- Impaired angiogenesis and endochondral bone formation in mice lacking the vascular endothelial growth factor isoforms VEGF164 and VEGF188Christa Maes
Laboratory of Experimental Medicine and Endocrinology, KU Leuven, B 3000, Leuven, Belgium
Mech Dev 111:61-73. 2002....
- Coordination of chondrogenesis and osteogenesis by fibroblast growth factor 18Zhonghao Liu
Department of Molecular Biology and Pharmacology, Washington University Medical School, St Louis, Missouri 63110, USA
Genes Dev 16:859-69. 2002..These data demonstrate that FGF18 signals through another FGFR to regulate osteoblast growth. Signaling to multiple FGFRs positions FGF18 to coordinate chondrogenesis in the growth plate with osteogenesis in cortical and trabecular bone...
- Up-regulation of MMP-8 and MMP-9 activity in the BALB/c mouse spinal cord correlates with the severity of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitisP T Nygårdas
Department of Biochemistry and Pharmacy, Abo Akademi University, Turku, Finland
Clin Exp Immunol 128:245-54. 2002..The study provides the basis for establishment of MMP-specific therapy in this model...
- Neutrophils from MMP-9- or neutrophil elastase-deficient mice show no defect in transendothelial migration under flow in vitroJennifer R Allport
Vascular Research Division, Department of Pathology, Brigham and Women s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, 221 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Leukoc Biol 71:821-8. 2002..These results indicate that although neutrophil proteases may play a role in the acute inflammatory response, neutrophil elastase or MMP-9 is not essential for neutrophil transendothelial migration in this murine system...
- S-nitrosylation of matrix metalloproteinases: signaling pathway to neuronal cell deathZezong Gu
Center for Neuroscience and Aging, Program in Cell Adhesion and Extracellular Matrix Biology, The Burnham Institute, 10901 North Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Science 297:1186-90. 2002..These findings suggest a potential extracellular proteolysis pathway to neuronal cell death in which S-nitrosylation activates MMPs, and further oxidation results in a stable posttranslational modification with pathological activity...
- Matrix metalloproteinases limit functional recovery after spinal cord injury by modulation of early vascular eventsLinda J Noble
Department of Neurosurgery and Anatomy, University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143 0520, USA
J Neurosci 22:7526-35. 2002..Our findings suggest that early inhibition of MMPs may be an efficacious strategy for the spinal cord-injured patient...
- Matrix metalloproteinases 2 and 9 work in concert to produce aortic aneurysmsG Matthew Longo
Department of Surgery, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, Nebraska 68198 7690, USA
J Clin Invest 110:625-32. 2002..These findings suggest that macrophage-derived MMP-9 and mesenchymal cell MMP-2 are both required and work in concert to produce AAA...
- Altered fracture repair in the absence of MMP9Celine Colnot
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143 0514, USA
Development 130:4123-33. 2003..Here, we provide the first genetic evidence that matrix metalloproteinase 9 (MMP9) regulates crucial events during adult fracture repair...
- Temporospatial gene expression and protein localization of matrix metalloproteinases and their inhibitors during mouse molar tooth developmentNagako Yoshiba
Department of Oral Health Science, Niigata University Graduate School of Medical and Dental Sciences, Niigata, Japan
Dev Dyn 228:105-12. 2003..The distinct temporospatial distribution patterns of the TIMPs suggest that these inhibitors play several intrinsic roles during tooth development...
- MMP-9 deficiency affects axonal outgrowth, migration, and apoptosis in the developing cerebellumCatherine Vaillant
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale U433, Neurobiologie Experimentale et Physiopathologie, Faculte de Medecine Laennec, 69372 Lyon Cedex 08, France
Mol Cell Neurosci 24:395-408. 2003....
- Overlapping and independent contributions of MMP2 and MMP9 to lung allergic inflammatory cell egression through decreased CC chemokinesDavid B Corry
Baylor College of Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, USA
FASEB J 18:995-7. 2004..Here we show that leukocyte MMP9 is the dominant airway MMP controlling inflammatory cell egression...
- Association of matrix metalloproteinase-9 in eosinophilic meningitis of BALB/c mice caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensisH H Lee
Department of Parasitology, Chung Shan Medical University, 402 Taichung, Taiwan
Parasitol Res 94:321-8. 2004..When immunoblots were performed using specific antiserums against the 94-kDa gelatinase B (matrix metalloproteinase-9; MMP-9) with cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), the 94-kDa immunopositive band was MMP-9...
- Altered endochondral bone development in matrix metalloproteinase 13-deficient miceDominique Stickens
Department of Anatomy and Biomedical Sciences Graduate Program, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143 0452, USA
Development 131:5883-95. 2004..degradation of cartilage collagen and aggrecan is a coordinated process in which MMP13 works synergistically with MMP9. Mice lacking both MMP13 and MMP9 had severely impaired endochondral bone, characterized by diminished ECM ..
- Critical roles for collagenase-3 (Mmp13) in development of growth plate cartilage and in endochondral ossificationMasaki Inada
Center for Immunology and Inflammatory Diseases, Department of Medicine, Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital, Building 149, 13th Street, Room 8301, Boston, MA 02129, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 101:17192-7. 2004..Cartilaginous growth plate abnormalities persisted in adult mice and phenocopied defects observed in human hereditary chondrodysplasias. Our findings demonstrate a unique role of Mmp13 in skeletal development...
- Matrix metalloproteinase-9 in macrophages induces thymic neovascularization following thymocyte apoptosisChikako Odaka
Department of Safety Research on Blood and Biological Products, National Institute of Infectious Diseases, Tokyo, Japan
J Immunol 174:846-53. 2005..These studies demonstrate a potential role of macrophage MMP-9 in the remodeling of thymic extracellular matrix following thymocyte apoptosis...
- Matrix metalloproteinase inhibition impairs the processing, formation and mineralization of dental tissues during mouse molar developmentKatia Bourd-Boittin
Matrices Extracellulaires et Biominéralisation, EA 2496, Faculte de Chirurgie Dentaire, Universite Rene Descartes Paris V, Montrouge, France
Exp Cell Res 304:493-505. 2005..These findings demonstrate the critical role of MMPs in the processing and maturation of the dental matrix...
- Specific interference of urokinase-type plasminogen activator receptor and matrix metalloproteinase-9 gene expression induced by double-stranded RNA results in decreased invasion, tumor growth, and angiogenesis in gliomasSajani S Lakka
Departments of Biomedical and Therapeutic Sciences Program of Cancer Biology, College of Medicine, University of Illinois, Peoria, IL 61656, USA
J Biol Chem 280:21882-92. 2005..Our results provide evidence that the use of hairpin siRNA expression vectors for uPAR and MMP-9 may provide an effective tool for cancer therapy...
- Hematopoietic progenitor cell mobilization by granulocyte colony-stimulating factor and erythropoietin in the absence of matrix metalloproteinase-9S N Robinson
Department of Genetics, Cell Biology and Anatomy, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE 68198 6395, USA
Stem Cells Dev 14:317-28. 2005..These data demonstrate that MMP-9 is not required for EPO + G-CSF mobilization and that alternative mobilization mechanisms must be active at clinically relevant cytokine concentrations...
- A highly specific inhibitor of matrix metalloproteinase-9 rescues laminin from proteolysis and neurons from apoptosis in transient focal cerebral ischemiaZezong Gu
Center for Neuroscience and Aging, The Burnham Institute, La Jolla, California 92037, USA
J Neurosci 25:6401-8. 2005..We conclude that MMP-9 is a highly promising drug target and that SB-3CT derivatives have significant therapeutic potential in stroke patients...
- Matrix metalloproteinase-9 gene deletion facilitates angiogenesis after myocardial infarctionMerry L Lindsey
Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery Research, Rm 629, Strom Thurmond Research Bldg, 770 MUSC Complex, Medical Univ of South Carolina, 114 Doughty St, PO Box 250778, Charleston, SC 29425, USA
Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 290:H232-9. 2006..Thus targeted strategies to inhibit MMP-9 early post-MI will likely not impair the angiogenic response...
- TNFalpha-induced MMP-9 promotes macrophage recruitment into injured peripheral nerveVeronica I Shubayev
San Diego VA Healthcare System, CA 92161, USA
Mol Cell Neurosci 31:407-15. 2006..Finally, local application of MMP-9 on TNFalpha-/- nerves increased macrophage recruitment to the lesion. These data suggest that TNFalpha lies upstream of MMP-9 in the pathway of macrophage recruitment to injured peripheral nerve...
- Targeting prostaglandin E2 receptors as an alternative strategy to block cyclooxygenase-2-dependent extracellular matrix-induced matrix metalloproteinase-9 expression by macrophagesSvetlana Pavlovic
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Vascular Biology Center, Joan and Sanford I Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, New York 10021, USA
J Biol Chem 281:3321-8. 2006..Thus, COX-2-dependent ECM-induced proteinase expression is effectively blocked by selective inhibition of EP4, a member of the PGE2 family of receptors...
- Targeted deletion of metalloproteinase 9 attenuates experimental colitis in mice: central role of epithelial-derived MMPFlorencia E Castaneda
Division of Digestive Diseases, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia 30322, USA
Gastroenterology 129:1991-2008. 2005....
- Reduced peribronchial fibrosis in allergen-challenged MMP-9-deficient miceDae Hyun Lim
Department of Medicine, University of California San Diego, La Jolla, 92093, USA
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 291:L265-71. 2006..e., modest reduction in levels of peribronchial fibrosis) but does not play a significant role in mucus expression, smooth muscle thickness, or airway responsiveness...
- Role for matrix metalloproteinase 9 in granuloma formation during pulmonary Mycobacterium tuberculosis infectionJennifer L Taylor
Mycobacteria Research Laboratories, Department of Microbiology, Immunology and Pathology, Colorado State University, 200 West Lake Street, 1682 Campus Delivery, Fort Collins, CO 80523 1682, USA
Infect Immun 74:6135-44. 2006....
- Attenuation of dextran sodium sulphate induced colitis in matrix metalloproteinase-9 deficient miceAlfredo Santana
Gastroenterology Department and Research Unit, Hospital Universitario de Canarias, Tenerife, Spain
World J Gastroenterol 12:6464-72. 2006..To study whether matrix metalloproteinase-9 (MMP-9) is a key factor in epithelial damage in the dextran sodium sulphate (DSS) model of colitis in mice...
- Loss of elastic fiber integrity and reduction of vascular smooth muscle contraction resulting from the upregulated activities of matrix metalloproteinase-2 and -9 in the thoracic aortic aneurysm in Marfan syndromeAda W Y Chung
Child and Family Research Institute, Department of Pediatrics, British Columbia Children s Hospital, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Circ Res 101:512-22. 2007..The resulting elastic fiber degeneration with deterioration of the aortic contraction and mechanical properties may explain the pathogenesis of TAA...
- Tumor necrosis factor-alpha augments matrix metalloproteinase-9 production in skeletal muscle cells through the activation of transforming growth factor-beta-activated kinase 1 (TAK1)-dependent signaling pathwayApurva K Srivastava
Jerry L Pettis Memorial Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Loma Linda, California 92357, USA
J Biol Chem 282:35113-24. 2007..We conclude that TAK1-mediated pathways are involved in TNF-alpha-induced MMP-9 production in skeletal muscle cells...
- Protective role of matrix metalloproteinase-9 in ozone-induced airway inflammationHyoung Kyu Yoon
Laboratory of Respiratory Biology, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709, USA
Environ Health Perspect 115:1557-63. 2007..Matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs) have been implicated in the pathogenesis of oxidative lung disorders including acute lung injury, asthma, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease...
- Migration of Mature and Immature Dendritic CellsHENDRIK VAN DEVENTER; Fiscal Year: 2006..All have extensive experience in developing the careers o f young scientists. This work has the support of the Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center which has made accessible its core facilities. ..
- The Mechanism of IVIG Action in PemphigusZhi Liu; Fiscal Year: 2006..The overall goal of this project is to study the mechanisms of WIG action in autoantibody-mediated diseases and develop novel therapies to replace current immunosuppressive treatments, which confer severe side effects. ..
- Regulation of Signaling in Osteoclast Bone ResorptionMeenakshi Chellaiah; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- Environmentally-Induced Ocular Surface Inflammation Mimicking Sjogren's SyndromeMichael J Stern; Fiscal Year: 2010..We further propose that the severity of this ALKC is worsened by defective self tolerance mechanisms. ..
- Proteases in IOP-mediated glaucomatous damageShravan K Chintala; Fiscal Year: 2010..abstract_text> ..
- Immune modulators of inflammation in servere COPDFarrah Kheradmand; Fiscal Year: 2010..by IFN? (MIG, or CXCL9) and strongly up-regulate macrophage elastolytic proteinases, in particular MMP12 and MMP9. T cells isolated in the blood and lungs of current and former smokers recognize neutrophil elastase derived ..
- Novel Roles for ADAM15 in Acute Lung InjuryCaroline A Owen; Fiscal Year: 2010..abstract_text> ..
- Viral-induced T Cell Responses in COPD ExacerbationFarrah Kheradmand; Fiscal Year: 2009....
- Role of cockroach proteases in airway inflammationKristen Page; Fiscal Year: 2009..Finally, we will investigate the role of endogenous TNF alpha in the airways using a TNF alpha neutralizing antibody and TNF alpha knockout mice. ..
- Vascular Mechanisms of Cerebral Ischemic ToleranceJEFFREY GIDDAY; Fiscal Year: 2008..abstract_text> ..
- GENETICALLY TARGETABLE LABELS FOR LIGHT AND EMRoger Tsien; Fiscal Year: 2007..These activities benefit from the combination of this applicant teams expertise in chemistry, imaging instrument development, cell and molecular biology, physics and biophysics. ..
- The Role of Proteases in Lung Inflammation & RemodelingFarrah Kheradmand; Fiscal Year: 2007..This work may serve as the foundation for future therapeutic studies that target a broad range of asthmatic patients. ..
- ISCHEMIC PROTECTION OF RETINA BY HYPOXIC PRECONDITIONINGJEFFREY GIDDAY; Fiscal Year: 2006..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Retinal Ischemia-induced MMPs and ganglion cell deathShravan Chintala; Fiscal Year: 2004..model in mice, support the hypothesis that retinal ischemia induces expression of matrix metalloproteinase gelatinase B (MMP-9) by cells in the ganglion cell layer; that MMP-9 mediates degradation of extracellular matrix (ECM) ..
- EPITHELIAL/MESENCHYMAL INTERACTIONS IN LUNG DEVELOPMENTFarrah Kheradmand; Fiscal Year: 2002..Michael Mafthay, Carol Basbaum, and Gerald Cunha, all senior faculty members of Division of Pulmonary and Department of Anatomy at UCSF. (End of Abstract) ..
- The Role of Proteinases in Experimental AsthmaFarrah Kheradmand; Fiscal Year: 2006..of MMPs in allergic lung disease is underscored by our recent reports showing that mice deficient in MMP2, MMP9 or both show enhanced accumulation of lung inflammatory cells and are susceptible to asphyxiation when exposed to ..
- ISOLATION OF GENES FOR PAGET DISEASE AND OSTEOSARCOMARobin Leach; Fiscal Year: 2001..Leach's laboratory will use meiotic mapping with numerous Paget disease kindreds. Identification of this gene (or these genes) is an important step towards the development of treatment for osteosarcoma and Paget disease. ..
- Novel Roles for MMP-8 in Acute Lung InjuryCaroline Owen; Fiscal Year: 2008..We anticipate that in the future, our studies will facilitate the development of new treatment strategies that may reduce mortality and morbidity in ALl syndromes. ..
- Extracellular Mechanisms For Thoracic Aortic AneurysmsJohn Ikonomidis; Fiscal Year: 2008..abstract_text> ..
- Mast Cell Role in Masseter Muscle RepairJOYCE MORRIS WIMAN; Fiscal Year: 2005....
- Matrix metalloproteinases as biomarkers of neurodegenerationVeronica Shubayev; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- MMP-9 in Blood-Brain Barrier Failure in Fulminant Hepatic FailureJustin Nguyen; Fiscal Year: 2009..Specific Aim 2: To determine if inhibition of MMP-9 results in an increase in survival in experimentally induced FHF. ..
- Mechanisms of Myocardial Radiofrequency Scar ExpansionRupak Mukherjee; Fiscal Year: 2004..abstract_text> ..
- MMP-9 mediates cerebral edema in fulminant liver failureJustin Nguyen; Fiscal Year: 2004..2. To determine whether cerebral edema is attenuated in MMP-9 knockout mice following experimentally induced FHF. ..
- Neuroprotective Mechanisms of Neuroglobin in StrokeXiaoying Wang; Fiscal Year: 2010..These proposed experiments should provide new insight into how Ngb protects neurons from hypoxia/ischemia and may ultimately lead to novel therapeutic strategies for the acute treatment of stroke. ..
- EPISODIC HYPOXIA AND ACUTE CEREBROVASCULAR INFLAMMATIONJEFFREY GIDDAY; Fiscal Year: 2003....
- ELUCIDATION OF DYSMYELINATION IN THE 18Q-SYNDROMERobin Leach; Fiscal Year: 2003..The information from these studies could ultimately lead to therapeutic intervention for this disorder. ..