Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Mirlet7e
Description: microRNA let7e
Alias: Mirnlet7e, mmu-let-7e
- Ota H, Sakurai M, Gupta R, Valente L, Wulff B, Ariyoshi K, et al. ADAR1 forms a complex with Dicer to promote microRNA processing and RNA-induced gene silencing. Cell. 2013;153:575-89 pubmed publisher..As expected, the expression of miRNAs is globally inhibited in ADAR1(-/-) mouse embryos, which, in turn, alters the expression of their target genes and might contribute to their embryonic lethal phenotype. ..
- Miyazawa H, Yamaguchi Y, Sugiura Y, Honda K, Kondo K, Matsuda F, et al. Rewiring of embryonic glucose metabolism via suppression of PFK-1 and aldolase during mouse chorioallantoic branching. Development. 2017;144:63-73 pubmed publisher..Perturbation of glucose metabolism rewiring by suppressing Lin28a downregulation resulted in perinatal lethality. Thus, our work demonstrates that developing embryos rewire glucose metabolism following CB for normal development. ..
- Shilo V, Mor Yosef Levi I, Abel R, Mihailovic A, Wasserman G, Naveh Many T, et al. Let-7 and MicroRNA-148 Regulate Parathyroid Hormone Levels in Secondary Hyperparathyroidism. J Am Soc Nephrol. 2017;28:2353-2363 pubmed publisher..These findings may be utilized for therapeutic interventions aimed at altering PTH expression in diseases such as osteoporosis and secondary hyperparathyroidism. ..
- Wahi K, Friesen S, Coppola V, Cole S. Putative binding sites for mir-125 family miRNAs in the mouse Lfng 3'UTR affect transcript expression in the segmentation clock, but mir-125a-5p is dispensable for normal somitogenesis. Dev Dyn. 2017;246:740-748 pubmed publisher..They further suggest the existence of compensatory mechanisms that can rescue the loss of mir-125a-5p in mice. Developmental Dynamics 246:740-748, 2017. © 2017 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. ..
- Ventayol M, Viñas J, Sola A, Jung M, Brune B, Pi F, et al. miRNA let-7e targeting MMP9 is involved in adipose-derived stem cell differentiation toward epithelia. Cell Death Dis. 2014;5:e1048 pubmed publisher..Using luciferase reporter assays, we also showed that MMP9 is a direct target of miRNA let-7e. Thus, our results suggest that miRNA let-7e acts as a matrix metalloproteinase-9 (MMP9) inhibitor and differentiation inducer in ASCs. ..