Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Mirlet7a-2
Description: microRNA let7a-2
- Hu S, Ren G, Liu J, Zhao Z, Yu Y, Su R, et al. MicroRNA expression and regulation in mouse uterus during embryo implantation. J Biol Chem. 2008;283:23473-84 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, we showed that Reck was the target gene of miR-21. Our data suggest that miR-21 may play a key role during embryo implantation. ..
- Tong M, Mitchell D, Evanoff R, Griswold M. Expression of Mirlet7 family microRNAs in response to retinoic acid-induced spermatogonial differentiation in mice. Biol Reprod. 2011;85:189-97 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that Mirlet7 family miRNAs play a role in retinoic acid-induced spermatogonial differentiation. ..
- Rybak A, Fuchs H, Hadian K, Smirnova L, Wulczyn E, Michel G, et al. The let-7 target gene mouse lin-41 is a stem cell specific E3 ubiquitin ligase for the miRNA pathway protein Ago2. Nat Cell Biol. 2009;11:1411-20 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, mLin41 cooperated with the pluripotency factor Lin-28 in suppressing let-7 activity, revealing a dual control mechanism regulating let-7 in stem cells. ..
- Otsuka M, Jing Q, Georgel P, New L, Chen J, Mols J, et al. Hypersusceptibility to vesicular stomatitis virus infection in Dicer1-deficient mice is due to impaired miR24 and miR93 expression. Immunity. 2007;27:123-34 pubmed..Our data suggest that host miRNA can play a role in host interactions with viruses. ..
- Inyawilert W, Fu T, Lin C, Tang P. Let-7-mediated suppression of mucin 1 expression in the mouse uterus during embryo implantation. J Reprod Dev. 2015;61:138-44 pubmed publisher..Additionally, the current study suggests that miRNAs are novel targets which can be used to facilitate a successful pregnancy and repair implantation failure. ..
- Ota H, Sakurai M, Gupta R, Valente L, Wulff B, Ariyoshi K, et al. ADAR1 forms a complex with Dicer to promote microRNA processing and RNA-induced gene silencing. Cell. 2013;153:575-89 pubmed publisher..As expected, the expression of miRNAs is globally inhibited in ADAR1(-/-) mouse embryos, which, in turn, alters the expression of their target genes and might contribute to their embryonic lethal phenotype. ..
- Yu H, Sun H, Wang Z, Liu Y. MicroRNA let-7a up-regulates OPN expression in a mouse model of allergic rhinitis. J Laryngol Otol. 2017;131:955-960 pubmed publisher..05). In addition, microRNA let-7a treated mice had significantly enhanced OPN expression in nasal mucosa (p < 0.05). MicroRNA let-7a can promote allergic rhinitis development partly by regulating OPN expression. ..
- Liu P, Baumgart M, Groth M, Wittmann J, Jack H, Platzer M, et al. Dicer ablation in osteoblasts by Runx2 driven cre-loxP recombination affects bone integrity, but not glucocorticoid-induced suppression of bone formation. Sci Rep. 2016;6:32112 pubmed publisher..Therefore, Dicer-dependent small RNA biogenesis in osteoblasts plays only a minor role in the pathogenesis of GC-induced inhibition of bone formation. ..
- Nicklas S, Okawa S, Hillje A, GonzÃ¡lez Cano L, del Sol A, Schwamborn J. The RNA helicase DDX6 regulates cell-fate specification in neural stem cells via miRNAs. Nucleic Acids Res. 2015;43:2638-54 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, we provide evidence that DDX6 is necessary and sufficient for neuronal differentiation and that it functions in cooperation with TRIM32. ..
- Arora A, Guduric Fuchs J, Harwood L, Dellett M, Cogliati T, Simpson D. Prediction of microRNAs affecting mRNA expression during retinal development. BMC Dev Biol. 2010;10:1 pubmed publisher..Misregulation of these miRNAs might contribute to retinal degeneration and disease. Conversely, manipulation of their expression could potentially be used as a therapeutic tool in the future. ..
- Beaudoin S, Vanderperre B, Grenier C, Tremblay I, Leduc F, Roucou X. A large ribonucleoprotein particle induced by cytoplasmic PrP shares striking similarities with the chromatoid body, an RNA granule predicted to function in posttranscriptional gene regulation. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2009;1793:335-45 pubmed publisher
- Cao L, Kong L, Yu Z, Han S, Bai Y, Zhu J, et al. microRNA expression profiling of the developing mouse heart. Int J Mol Med. 2012;30:1095-104 pubmed publisher..Findings of this analysis may thus clarify the mechanisms of normal heart development and provide a physiological basis for future studies on congenital heart disease. ..
- Chen P, Su J, Cha S, Tarn W, Wang M, Hsu H, et al. miR-107 promotes tumor progression by targeting the let-7 microRNA in mice and humans. J Clin Invest. 2011;121:3442-55 pubmed publisher..Altogether, we have identified an oncogenic role for miR-107 and provide evidence of a transregulational interaction among miRNAs in human cancer development. ..
- Miyazawa H, Yamaguchi Y, Sugiura Y, Honda K, Kondo K, Matsuda F, et al. Rewiring of embryonic glucose metabolism via suppression of PFK-1 and aldolase during mouse chorioallantoic branching. Development. 2017;144:63-73 pubmed publisher..Perturbation of glucose metabolism rewiring by suppressing Lin28a downregulation resulted in perinatal lethality. Thus, our work demonstrates that developing embryos rewire glucose metabolism following CB for normal development. ..
- Colas A, McKeithan W, Cunningham T, Bushway P, Garmire L, Duester G, et al. Whole-genome microRNA screening identifies let-7 and mir-18 as regulators of germ layer formation during early embryogenesis. Genes Dev. 2012;26:2567-79 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest a crucial role for the let-7 and miR-18 families in germ layer specification and reveal a remarkable conservation of function from amphibians to mammals. ..