Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Mir320
Description: microRNA 320
Alias: Mirn320, mmu-mir-320
- Wu H, Li W, Zhang M, Zhu S, Zhang D, Wang X. Inhibitory roles of miR-320 in osteosarcoma via regulating E2F1. J Cancer Res Ther. 2016;12:68-71 pubmed publisher..Besides, we proved that miR-320 could directly regulate the expression of E2F1 in U2OS cells. These data suggested that miR-320 regulates the proliferation and cell cycle by targeting E2F1 in human OsC progression. ..
- Guclu A, Koçak C, Koçak F, Akcılar R, Dodurga Y, Akcılar A, et al. Micro RNA-320 as a novel potential biomarker in renal ischemia reperfusion. Ren Fail. 2016;38:1468-1475 pubmed..miR-320 might be a novel diagnosis and treatment target in renal ischemic reperfusion injury. Also, for the first time, we showed that CAP and TEL cause functional and histopathological recovery and lower miR-146a and miR-320. ..
- Wang W, Yang J, Xiang Y, Pi J, Bian J. Overexpression of Hsa-miR-320 Is Associated With Invasion and Metastasis of Ovarian Cancer. J Cell Biochem. 2017;118:3654-3661 pubmed publisher..These findings reveal that hsa-miR-320 may serve as an important therapeutic target in ovarian cancer therapy. J. Cell. Biochem. 118: 3654-3661, 2017. Â© 2017 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. ..
- Ren X, Wu J, Wang X, Sartor M, Jones K, Qian J, et al. MicroRNA-320 is involved in the regulation of cardiac ischemia/reperfusion injury by targeting heat-shock protein 20. Circulation. 2009;119:2357-2366 pubmed publisher..Our data demonstrate that miR-320 is involved in the regulation of I/R-induced cardiac injury and dysfunction via antithetical regulation of Hsp20. Thus, miR-320 may constitute a new therapeutic target for ischemic heart diseases. ..
- Tang H, Lee M, Sharpe O, Salamone L, Noonan E, Hoang C, et al. Oxidative stress-responsive microRNA-320 regulates glycolysis in diverse biological systems. FASEB J. 2012;26:4710-21 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that oxidative stress-responsive microRNA-320a may regulate glycolysis broadly within nature. ..
- Chen C, Wang Y, Yang S, Li H, Zhao G, Wang F, et al. MiR-320a contributes to atherogenesis by augmenting multiple risk factors and down-regulating SRF. J Cell Mol Med. 2015;19:970-85 pubmed publisher..We also found that SP1 transcriptionally up-regulates hsa-miR-320a expression. Our observations indicate that miR-320a is a key regulator contributing to multiple aspects of atherogenesis. ..
- Feng R, Sang Q, Zhu Y, Fu W, Liu M, Xu Y, et al. MiRNA-320 in the human follicular fluid is associated with embryo quality in vivo and affects mouse embryonic development in vitro. Sci Rep. 2015;5:8689 pubmed publisher..Wnt signaling pathway components had abnormal expression level in miR-320 inhibitor-injected oocytes. This study provides the first evidence that miRNAs in human follicular fluid are indicative of and can influence embryo quality. ..
- Hennessy E, Clynes M, Jeppesen P, O Driscoll L. Identification of microRNAs with a role in glucose stimulated insulin secretion by expression profiling of MIN6 cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2010;396:457-62 pubmed publisher..In this study, we have also identified 21 miRNAs not previously known to have a potential murine homologue. ..
- Ling H, Ou H, Feng S, Zhang X, Tuo Q, Chen L, et al. CHANGES IN microRNA (miR) profile and effects of miR-320 in insulin-resistant 3T3-L1 adipocytes. Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol. 2009;36:e32-9 pubmed publisher..Anti-miR-320 oligo was found to regulate insulin resistance in adipocytes by improving insulin–PI3-K signalling pathways. The findings provide information regarding a potentially new therapeutic strategy to control insulin resistance. ..
- Babiarz J, Ruby J, Wang Y, Bartel D, Blelloch R. Mouse ES cells express endogenous shRNAs, siRNAs, and other Microprocessor-independent, Dicer-dependent small RNAs. Genes Dev. 2008;22:2773-85 pubmed publisher..Our results extend the known diversity of mammalian small RNA-generating pathways and show that mammalian siRNAs exist in cell types other than oocytes. ..