Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Mir19b-2
Description: microRNA 19b-2
Alias: Mirn19b, Mirn19b-2, miR-19b
- Hu K, Zhang J, Liang M. LncRNA AK015322 promotes proliferation of spermatogonial stem cell C18-4 by acting as a decoy for microRNA-19b-3p. In Vitro Cell Dev Biol Anim. 2017;53:277-284 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results suggest that a variety of lncRNAs may regulate male reproduction through serving as competing-endogenous RNAs to modulate the function of germ cells. ..
- Lv Y, Yang J, Yao F, Xie W, Tang Y, Ouyang X, et al. Diosgenin inhibits atherosclerosis via suppressing the MiR-19b-induced downregulation of ATP-binding cassette transporter A1. Atherosclerosis. 2015;240:80-9 pubmed publisher..The present study demonstrates that Dgn enhances ABCA1-dependent cholesterol efflux and inhibits aortic atherosclerosis progression by suppressing macrophage miR-19b expression. ..
- Zindy F, Kawauchi D, Lee Y, Ayrault O, Ben Merzoug L, McKinnon P, et al. Role of the miR-17?92 cluster family in cerebellar and medulloblastoma development. Biol Open. 2014;3:597-605 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings demonstrate that the miR-17?92 cluster is dispensable for cerebellar development, but required for SHH-MB development. ..
- ZHANG Z, Zhang L, Ding L, Wang F, Sun Y, An Y, et al. MicroRNA-19b downregulates insulin 1 through targeting transcription factor NeuroD1. FEBS Lett. 2011;585:2592-8 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that miR-19b can downregulate insulin 1 expression through targeting transcription factor NeuroD1, and thus regulate the differentiation and function of ?-cells. ..
- Kuppers D, Hwang H, Jackson A, Linsley P, Clurman B, Fero M. Effect of Xpcl1 activation and p27(Kip1) loss on gene expression in murine lymphoma. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e14758 pubmed publisher..Confirmation of miR-106a~363 gene targeting relevant to the tumor phenotype requires in vivo validation, because only a subset of predicted targets are consistently reduced in tumors that overexpress miR-106a~363. ..
- Pan Y, Balazs L, Tigyi G, Yue J. Conditional deletion of Dicer in vascular smooth muscle cells leads to the developmental delay and embryonic mortality. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2011;408:369-74 pubmed publisher..5. Expression of most miRNAs examined was compromised in VSMCs of Dicer KO. Our results indicate that Dicer is required for vascular development and regulates vascular remodeling by modulating VSMC proliferation and differentiation. ..
- Kurokawa K, Tanahashi T, Iima T, Yamamoto Y, Akaike Y, Nishida K, et al. Role of miR-19b and its target mRNAs in 5-fluorouracil resistance in colon cancer cells. J Gastroenterol. 2012;47:883-95 pubmed publisher..Our study provides an important insight into the mechanism of 5-FU resistance in colorectal cancers. ..
- Qin D, Qian L, Hu D, Yu Z, Han S, Zhu C, et al. Effects of miR-19b overexpression on proliferation, differentiation, apoptosis and Wnt/?-catenin signaling pathway in P19 cell model of cardiac differentiation in vitro. Cell Biochem Biophys. 2013;66:709-22 pubmed publisher..Our findings may bring new insights into the mechanisms underlying cardiac diseases and suggest that miR-19b is a potential new therapeutic target for cardiovascular diseases. ..
- Lv Y, Tang Y, Peng J, Zhao G, Yang J, Yao F, et al. MicroRNA-19b promotes macrophage cholesterol accumulation and aortic atherosclerosis by targeting ATP-binding cassette transporter A1. Atherosclerosis. 2014;236:215-26 pubmed publisher..MiR-19b promotes macrophage cholesterol accumulation, foam cell formation and aortic atherosclerotic development by targeting ABCA1. ..
- Deo M, Yu J, Chung K, Tippens M, Turner D. Detection of mammalian microRNA expression by in situ hybridization with RNA oligonucleotides. Dev Dyn. 2006;235:2538-48 pubmed..The ability to visualize expression of specific miRNAs in embryos and tissues should aid studies on miRNA function. ..
- Clovis Y, Enard W, Marinaro F, Huttner W, De Pietri Tonelli D. Convergent repression of Foxp2 3'UTR by miR-9 and miR-132 in embryonic mouse neocortex: implications for radial migration of neurons. Development. 2012;139:3332-42 pubmed publisher..Our results uncover a new layer of control of Foxp2 expression that may be required for proper neuronal maturation. ..
- Jiang S, Li C, Olive V, Lykken E, Feng F, Sevilla J, et al. Molecular dissection of the miR-17-92 cluster's critical dual roles in promoting Th1 responses and preventing inducible Treg differentiation. Blood. 2011;118:5487-97 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that miR-19b and miR-17 could be harnessed to enhance the efficacy of T cell-based tumor therapy. ..
- Jevnaker A, Khuu C, Kjøle E, Bryne M, Osmundsen H. Expression of members of the miRNA17-92 cluster during development and in carcinogenesis. J Cell Physiol. 2011;226:2257-66 pubmed publisher..Additionally, the six microRNAs exhibit variable tissue expression, suggesting selective processing of these microRNAs. ..
- Pernaute B, Spruce T, Smith K, SÃ¡nchez Nieto J, Manzanares M, Cobb B, et al. MicroRNAs control the apoptotic threshold in primed pluripotent stem cells through regulation of BIM. Genes Dev. 2014;28:1873-8 pubmed publisher..These families therefore represent an essential buffer needed to maintain cell survival in stem cells that are primed for not only differentiation but also cell death. ..
- Volk N, Paul E, Haramati S, Eitan C, Fields B, Zwang R, et al. MicroRNA-19b associates with Ago2 in the amygdala following chronic stress and regulates the adrenergic receptor beta 1. J Neurosci. 2014;34:15070-82 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest a key role for miR-19b in modulating behavioral responses to chronic stress and Adrb1 as an important target of miR-19b in stress-linked brain regions. ..