Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Mir106a
Description: microRNA 106a
- Mao S, Li H, Sun Q, Zen K, Zhang C, Li L. miR-17 regulates the proliferation and differentiation of the neural precursor cells during mouse corticogenesis. FEBS J. 2014;281:1144-58 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these findings suggest that miR-17 family members play a pivotal role in regulating cell activity during early development of the mouse cortex. ..
- Cong J, Wang C, Pu D, Liu J, Hu G, Gao C, et al. Expression of early growth response 1 affects miR-106a/signal transducer and activator of transcription 3 regulating cognitive impairment in ovariectomized mice. Menopause. 2014;21:1143-50 pubmed publisher..This study suggests that Egr1 decreases STAT3 expression via miR-106a in ovariectomized mice with cognitive impairment, indicating that Egr1 represents a potential target for therapeutic intervention in postmenopausal cognitive decline. ..
- Kästle M, Bartel S, Geillinger Kästle K, Irmler M, Beckers J, Ryffel B, et al. microRNA cluster 106a~363 is involved in T helper 17 cell differentiation. Immunology. 2017;152:402-413 pubmed publisher..Here, we provide evidence that miRNAs are involved in controlling the differentiation and function of T helper cells, offering useful tools to study and modify Th17-mediated inflammation. ..
- Ries R, Yu W, Holton N, Cao H, Amendt B. Inhibition of the miR-17-92 Cluster Separates Stages of Palatogenesis. J Dent Res. 2017;96:1257-1264 pubmed publisher..The differential regulation of palatogenesis by members of the miR-17-92 cluster indicates that several gene combinations regulate palate elevation and extension during development. ..
- Mukhopadhyay P, Brock G, Pihur V, Webb C, Pisano M, Greene R. Developmental microRNA expression profiling of murine embryonic orofacial tissue. Birth Defects Res A Clin Mol Teratol. 2010;88:511-34 pubmed publisher..MicroRNA gene expression profiling is an effective means of acquiring novel and valuable information regarding the expression and regulation of genes, under the control of miRNA, involved in mammalian orofacial development...
- He Z, Jiang J, Kokkinaki M, Tang L, Zeng W, Gallicano I, et al. MiRNA-20 and mirna-106a regulate spermatogonial stem cell renewal at the post-transcriptional level via targeting STAT3 and Ccnd1. Stem Cells. 2013;31:2205-17 pubmed publisher..This study thus provides novel insights into molecular mechanisms regulating renewal and differentiation of SSCs and may have important implications for regulating male reproduction. ..
- Wu Y, Xu D, Zhu X, Yang G, Ren M. MiR-106a Associated with Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Through the Regulation of 12/15-LOX-meidiated Oxidative/Nitrative Stress. Curr Neurovasc Res. 2017;14:117-124 pubmed publisher..MiR-106 may be associated with 12/15-LOX mediated OS/NS in DPN and may be considered as a potential therapeutic target. ..