Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Lpar5
Description: lysophosphatidic acid receptor 5
Alias: GPR93, Gm1072, Gpr92, LPA5, lysophosphatidic acid receptor 5, G protein-coupled receptor 92, LPA receptor 5, LPA-5
- Hu J, Oda S, Shotts K, Donovan E, Strauch P, Pujanauski L, et al. Lysophosphatidic acid receptor 5 inhibits B cell antigen receptor signaling and antibody response. J Immunol. 2014;193:85-95 pubmed publisher..we demonstrate that BCR signal transduction by mature murine B cells is inhibited upon LPA engagement of the LPA5 (GPR92) receptor via a G?12/13-Arhgef1 pathway...
- Lee S, Fujiwara Y, Liu J, Yue J, Shimizu Y, Norman D, et al. Autotaxin and LPA1 and LPA5 receptors exert disparate functions in tumor cells versus the host tissue microenvironment in melanoma invasion and metastasis. Mol Cancer Res. 2015;13:174-85 pubmed publisher..B16F10 melanoma cells predominantly express LPA5 and LPA2 receptors but lack LPA1. LPA dose dependently inhibited invasion of cells across a Matrigel layer...
- Tsukahara R, Yamamoto S, Yoshikawa K, Gotoh M, Tsukahara T, Neyama H, et al. LPA5 signaling is involved in multiple sclerosis-mediated neuropathic pain in the cuprizone mouse model. J Pharmacol Sci. 2018;136:93-96 pubmed publisher..In the present study, we revealed that the LPA5 receptor expression in corpus callosum elevated after the initiation of demyelination, and the hyperalgesia through ..
- Kotarsky K, Boketoft A, Bristulf J, Nilsson N, Norberg A, Hansson S, et al. Lysophosphatidic acid binds to and activates GPR92, a G protein-coupled receptor highly expressed in gastrointestinal lymphocytes. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2006;318:619-28 pubmedHere, the ligand binding, activation, and tissue distribution of the orphan G protein-coupled receptor (GPCR) GPR92 were studied. GPR92 binds and is activated by compounds based on the lysophosphatidic acid (LPA) backbone...
- Lin M, Rivera R, Chun J. Targeted deletion of LPA5 identifies novel roles for lysophosphatidic acid signaling in development of neuropathic pain. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:17608-17 pubmed publisher..We therefore generated an Lpar5 null mutant by targeted deletion followed by PSNL challenge...