Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Jund
Description: Jun proto-oncogene related gene d
Alias: Jund1, Jun proto-oncogene related gene d1, JunD-FL isoform, transcription factor jun-D
- Menin suppresses osteoblast differentiation by antagonizing the AP-1 factor, JunDJunko Naito
Division of Endocrinology Metabolism, Neurology and Hematology Oncology, Department of Clinical Molecular Medicine, Kobe University Graduate School of Medicine, 7 5 2 Kusunoki cho, Chuo Ku, Kobe 650 0017, Japan
J Biol Chem 280:4785-91. 2005..The activator protein-1 (AP-1) transcription factor, JunD, is expressed in osteoblasts and has been shown to interact with menin in other cell types...
- Jun and JunD-dependent functions in cell proliferation and stress responseA Meixner
Institute of Molecular Biotechnology of the Austrian Academy of Sciences, Vienna, Austria
Cell Death Differ 17:1409-19. 2010..Embryos expressing JunD in place of Jun (Jun(d/d)) can develop to term with normal fetal livers, but display cardiac defects as observed in ..
- Oxidative stress contributes to aging by enhancing pancreatic angiogenesis and insulin signalingGaëlle Laurent
Institut Curie, 26 Rue d Ulm, 75248 Paris Cedex 05, France
Cell Metab 7:113-24. 2008b>JunD, a transcription factor of the AP-1 family, protects cells against oxidative stress. Here, we show that junD(-/-) mice exhibit features of premature aging and shortened life span...
- jun-D: a third member of the jun gene familyK Ryder
Howard Hughes Medical Institute Laboratory, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21205
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 86:1500-3. 1989..In resting 3T3 cells, jun-D is expressed at a higher level compared to c-jun and jun-B, and its transcription is stimulated only slightly by serum growth factors. Thus, jun-D appears to be regulated differently than c-jun and jun-B...
- Multiple basic-leucine zipper proteins regulate induction of the mouse heme oxygenase-1 gene by arsenitePengfei Gong
Department of Molecular Genetics, Ochsner Clinic Foundation, 1516 Jefferson Highway, New Orleans, LA 70121, USA
Arch Biochem Biophys 405:265-74. 2002..Antibody "supershift" experiments identified Nrf2, JunD, and ATF3 in control complexes and the amount of these factors increased significantly in the arsenite-induced ..
- Role of AP-1 in ethanol-induced N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor 2B subunit gene up-regulation in mouse cortical neuronsMei Qiang
Department of Pharmacology, The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas 78229 3900, USA
J Neurochem 95:1332-41. 2005..The AP-1 DNA-binding complex in control and ethanol-treated nuclear extract was composed of c-Fos, FosB, c-Jun, JunD, and phosphorylated CREB (p-CREB)...
- JunD/AP-1 and STAT3 are the major enhancer molecules for high Bcl6 expression in germinal center B cellsEggi Arguni
Department of Developmental Genetics H2, Graduate School of Medicine, Chiba University, 1 8 1 Inohana, Chuo Ku, Chiba 260 8670, Japan
Int Immunol 18:1079-89. 2006..AP-1-binding elements in the promoter region were the major enhancer elements in GC-derived B lymphoma cells, and JunD/AP-1 was detected in GC B cells...
- An octamer motif contributes to the expression of the retinoic acid-regulated zinc finger gene Rex-1 (Zfp-42) in F9 teratocarcinoma cellsB A Hosler
Biological Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115
Mol Cell Biol 13:2919-28. 1993....
- JunD is a profibrogenic transcription factor regulated by Jun N-terminal kinase-independent phosphorylationDavid E Smart
Liver Group, Division of Infection, Inflammation and Repair, University of Southampton, School of Medicine, Southampton General Hospital, Southampton, UK
Hepatology 44:1432-40. 2006b>JunD is implicated in the regulation of hepatic stellate cell (HSC) activation and liver fibrosis via its transcriptional regulation of the tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases-1 (TIMP-1) gene...
- Dioxin induces expression of c-fos and c-jun proto-oncogenes and a large increase in transcription factor AP-1A Puga
Laboratory of Developmental Pharmacology, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892
DNA Cell Biol 11:269-81. 1992..These results reveal early events that may lead to the elucidation of the molecular basis of TCDD-induced tumor promotion...
- JunD regulates lymphocyte proliferation and T helper cell cytokine expressionArabella Meixner
Research Institute of Molecular Pathology IMP, Vienna, Austria
EMBO J 23:1325-35. 2004Transgenic mice broadly expressing JunD (Ubi-junD(m)) appear phenotypically normal, but have strongly reduced numbers of peripheral lymphocytes...
- Retinal photoreceptors are apoptosis-competent in the absence of JunD/AP-1F Hafezi
Cell Death Differ 6:934-6. 1999
- Targeted disruption of the murine junD gene results in multiple defects in male reproductive functionD Thepot
Laboratoire de Biologie Cellulaire et Moleculaire, INRA, Jouy en Josas, France
Development 127:143-53. 2000b>JunD is one of three mammalian Jun proteins that contribute to the AP-1 transcription factor complex...
- Protein kinase A and AP-1 (c-Fos/JunD) are induced during apoptosis of mouse mammary epithelial cellsA Marti
Laboratory for Clinical and Experimental Research, University of Bern, Switzerland
Oncogene 9:1213-23. 1994..protein kinase A (PKA) activity was observed from one day post-lactation, paralleled by increased c-fos, junB, junD and to a lesser extent c-jun mRNA levels...
- JunD protects cells from p53-dependent senescence and apoptosisJ B Weitzman
Unite des Virus Oncogenes CNRS URA1644 Pasteur Institute, Paris, France
Mol Cell 6:1109-19. 2000b>JunD is the most broadly expressed member of the Jun family and the AP-1 transcription factor complex. Primary fibroblasts lacking JunD displayed p53-dependent growth arrest, upregulated p19(Arf) expression, and premature senescence...
- JunD-menin interaction regulates c-Jun-mediated AP-1 transactivationYasuto Ikeo
Department of Aging Medicine and Geriatrics, Shinshu University Graduate School of Medicine, 3 1 1 Asahi, Matsumoto 390 8621, Japan
Endocr J 51:333-42. 2004..Although menin has been reported to bind AP-1 transcription factor JunD and suppress its transcriptional activity, little is known about its molecular mechanisms and physiological role...
- Expression and localization of the transcription factor JunD in the duct system of mouse submandibular glandWiphawi Hipkaeo
Department of Histology and Embryology, Graduate School of Medical Science, Kanazawa University, Kanazawa, Japan
J Histochem Cytochem 52:479-90. 2004We studied the expression and localization of JunD, a component of the transcription factor activator protein-1 (AP-1), in the mouse submandibular gland with immunoblotting and immunohistochemistry...
- JunD protects against chronic kidney disease by regulating paracrine mitogensEvangeline Pillebout
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale U426, Faculte de Medecine, Xavier Bichat, BP416, 16, rue Henri Huchard, 75870 Paris, Cedex 18, France
J Clin Invest 112:843-52. 2003..Here we used JunD knockout (JunD-/-) mice and an experimental model of chronic renal injury (75% nephron reduction) to explore the ..
- JNK1 modulates osteoclastogenesis through both c-Jun phosphorylation-dependent and -independent mechanismsJean Pierre David
Research Institute of Molecular Pathology, Dr Bohr Gasse 7, A 1030 Vienna, Austria
J Cell Sci 115:4317-25. 2002..from mice carrying a mutant of c-Jun phosphorylation sites (JunAA/JunAA), as well as cells lacking either c-Jun or JunD, which is another JNK substrate, revealed that c-Jun phosphorylation and c-Jun itself, but not JunD, are essential ..
- Translational regulation of the JunD messenger RNAJohn D Short
Department of Cell Biology and Biochemistry and the Southwest Cancer Center at University Medical Center, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Lubbock, Texas 79430, USA
J Biol Chem 277:32697-705. 2002b>JunD, a member of the Jun family of nuclear transcription proteins, dimerizes with Fos family members or other Jun proteins (c-Jun or JunB) to form the activator protein 1 (AP-1) transcription factor...
- Influence of ethanol on thermoregulation: mapping quantitative trait lociL I Crawshaw
Department of Biology, Portland State University, Portland, 97207, USA
Physiol Genomics 7:159-69. 2001..To our knowledge, this is the first report of QTLs that underlie changes in regulation as well as the disruption of a physiological regulatory system...
- CDK-mediated regulation of cell functions via c-Jun phosphorylation and AP-1 activationTony J Vanden Bush
Department of Microbiology, The University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa, United States of America
PLoS ONE 6:e19468. 2011..These findings point to additional roles of CDKs in cell signaling and reveal potential implications for therapeutic manipulations of this kinase pathway...
- Distinct functions of junD in cardiac hypertrophy and heart failureRomeo Ricci
Institute of Molecular Pathology, A 1030 Vienna, Austria
Genes Dev 19:208-13. 2005..Here we show that mice lacking junD develop less adaptive hypertrophy in heart after mechanical pressure overload, while cardiomyocyte-specific ..
- Lack of JunD promotes pressure overload-induced apoptosis, hypertrophic growth, and angiogenesis in the heartDenise Hilfiker-Kleiner
Department of Cardiology and Angiology, Hannover Medical School, Hannover, Germany
Circulation 112:1470-7. 2005The Jun family of activator protein 1 (AP-1) transcription factors (c-Jun, JunB, and JunD) is involved in fundamental biological processes such as proliferation, apoptosis, tumor angiogenesis, and hypertrophy...
- JunD suppresses bone formation and contributes to low bone mass induced by estrogen depletionAya Kawamata
Department of Molecular Pharmacology, Medical Research Institute, Tokyo Medical and Dental University, 2 3 10 Kanda surugadai, Chiyoda ku, 101 0062, Tokyo, Japan
J Cell Biochem 103:1037-45. 2008b>JunD is an activator protein-1 (AP-1) component though its function in skeletal system is still not fully understood. To elucidate the role of JunD in the regulation of bone metabolism, we analyzed JunD-deficient mice...
- JunD protects the liver from ischemia/reperfusion injury by dampening AP-1 transcriptional activationJennifer J Marden
Molecular and Cellular Biology Interdisciplinary Graduate Program, University of Iowa College of Medicine, Iowa City, Iowa 52242, USA
J Biol Chem 283:6687-95. 2008..b>JunD is a major component of the AP-1 complex following liver ischemia/reperfusion (I/R) injury; however, its precise ..
- Heterodimerization with Jun family members regulates c-Fos nucleocytoplasmic trafficCecile E Malnou
Institut de Genetique Moleculaire de Montpellier, CNRS, UMR5535, 1919 Route de Mende, Montpellier F 34293, France
J Biol Chem 282:31046-59. 2007c-Fos proto-oncoprotein forms AP-1 transcription complexes with heterodimerization partners such as c-Jun, JunB, and JunD. Thereby, it controls essential cell functions and exerts tumorigenic actions...
- Role of c-Fos/JunD in protecting stress-induced cell deathH Zhou
Institute of Health Sciences, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences and Shanghai JiaoTong University School of Medicine, Shanghai, China
Cell Prolif 40:431-44. 2007..The purpose of the current study was to investigate the role of c-Fos and JunD in stress-induced cell death.
- Differential binding of poly(ADP-Ribose) polymerase-1 and JunD/Fra2 accounts for RANKL-induced Tcirg1 gene expression during osteoclastogenesisGuillaume E Beranger
GEPITOS, université Nice Sophia Antipolis, CNRS, UFR de Medecine, Nice, France
J Bone Miner Res 22:975-83. 2007..7 cells. We identified a mechanism involving PARP-1 inhibition release and JunD/Fra-2 binding, which is responsible for Tcirg1 gene upregulation.
- Differential mechanisms of transcriptional regulation of the mouse osteocalcin gene by Jun family membersO Akhouayri
Genetics Unit, Shriners Hospital for Children, 1529 Cedar Avenue, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3G 1A6
Calcif Tissue Int 80:123-31. 2007..that control the transcription of osteocalcin, including activator protein 1 (AP-1) family members such as the Fra2/JunD heterodimer...
- Polymeric black tea polyphenols induce phase II enzymes via Nrf2 in mouse liver and lungsRachana Patel
Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research, and Education in Cancer, Tata Memorial Centre, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai 410 208, India
Free Radic Biol Med 44:1897-911. 2008....
- Ezh2 orchestrates gene expression for the stepwise differentiation of tissue-specific stem cellsElena Ezhkova
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Laboratory of Mammalian Cell Biology and Development, The Rockefeller University, New York, NY 10065, USA
Cell 136:1122-35. 2009..They maintain their proliferative potential and globally repressing undesirable differentiation programs while selectively establishing a specific terminal differentiation program in a stepwise fashion...
- Dietary energy restriction, in part through glucocorticoid hormones, mediates the impact of 12-O-tetradecanoylphorbol-13-acetate on jun D and fra-1 in Sencar mouse epidermisJoseph Przybyszewski
Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition, Iowa State University, Ames, IA 50011, USA
Mol Carcinog 49:592-602. 2010..In summary, our study supports potential roles for jun D, jun B, and fra-1 in the DER regulation of AP-1 function in the Sencar mouse skin carcinogenesis model...
- Oral methylthioadenosine administration attenuates fibrosis and chronic liver disease progression in Mdr2-/- miceM Ujue Latasa
Division of Hepatology and Gene Therapy, CIMA, University of Navarra, Pamplona, Spain
PLoS ONE 5:e15690. 2010....
- Coexpression of menin and JunD during the duct cell differentiation in mouse submandibular glandWiphawi Hipkaeo
Department of Histology and Embryology, Graduate School of Medical Science, Kanazawa University
Tohoku J Exp Med 214:231-45. 2008..We have demonstrated that the expression of a transcription factor JunD is regulated in association with the androgen-induced differentiation of GCT cells from striated duct (SD) cells...
- Retinoblastoma (Rb) protein upregulates expression of the Ifi202 gene encoding an interferon-inducible negative regulator of cell growthHong Xin
Department of Radiation Oncology, Stritch School of Medicine, Loyola University Medical Center, 2160 South First Avenue, Building No 1, Mail Code 114B, Maywood, IL 60153, USA
Oncogene 22:4775-85. 2003..Importantly, the stimulation by Rb was dependent, in part, on a JunD/AP-1 DNA-binding site present in the 5'-regulatory region of the Ifi202 gene...
- JunD mutants with spontaneously acquired transforming potential have enhanced transactivating activity in combination with Fra-2T Kameda
Department of Tumor Virus Research, University of Tokyo, Japan
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 90:9369-73. 1993Although a replication-competent retrovirus that carries junD has no transforming activity in chicken embryo fibroblasts, we have isolated mutant viruses that have spontaneously acquired transforming activity...
- Molecular cloning, analysis, and chromosomal localization of a mouse genomic sequence related to the human papillomavirus type 18 E5 regionT Kahn
Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum, Heidelberg, Germany
Mol Carcinog 6:88-99. 1992..The data suggest that there may be several cellular counterparts to the viral E5 proteins...
- Mouse JunD negatively regulates fibroblast growth and antagonizes transformation by rasC M Pfarr
Departement des Biotechnologies, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
Cell 76:747-60. 1994As NIH 3T3 fibroblasts become quiescent, the level of c-Jun protein decreases while JunD accumulates...
- Structural organization of the mouse glycophorin A geneM Terajima
Department of Cell Biology, Institute of Development, Aging and Cancer, Tohoku University, Sendai
J Biochem 116:1105-10. 1994..The upstream regulatory region of the mouse gene consists of multiple motifs for DNA binding factors that may be required for its erythroid-specific expression...
- Characterization of human and mouse cartilage oligomeric matrix proteinG Newton
Division of Vascular Research, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02115
Genomics 24:435-9. 1994..1. These data confirm and extend the known regions of homology between human and mouse chromosomes and establish that COMP, like thrombospondin-1, -2, -3, and -4, is present in the human and mouse genomes...
- Tissue-specific expression of the fos-related transcription factor fra-2 during mouse developmentD Carrasco
Department of Molecular Biology, Bristol Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Princeton, New Jersey 08543 4000
Oncogene 10:1069-79. 1995..The pattern of fra-2 expression is distinct from that observed for other fos related genes, suggesting that fra-2 has a unique role in cellular differentiation during fetal development...
- Hxt encodes a basic helix-loop-helix transcription factor that regulates trophoblast cell developmentJ C Cross
Department of Anatomy, University of California, San Francisco 94143, USA
Development 121:2513-23. 1995..These data demonstrate a role for HLH factors in regulating trophoblast development and indicate a positive role for Hxt in promoting the formation of trophoblast giant cells...
- DNA binding activities of three murine Jun proteins: stimulation by FosY Nakabeppu
Howard Hughes Medical Institute Laboratory, Baltimore, Maryland
Cell 55:907-15. 1988..If there are functional differences between them, they are likely to involve other activities of the Jun proteins...
- Characterization of junD: a new member of the jun proto-oncogene familyS I Hirai
Department de Biologie Moleculaire, CNRS, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
EMBO J 8:1433-9. 1989..Two of them were carrying c-jun and junB sequences respectively, whereas the sequence of the third group of clones (junD) was distinct from these two and from v-jun...
- Chromosomal localization of the three members of the jun proto-oncogene family in mouse and manM G Mattei
INSERM U242, Hopital d Enfants de la Timone, Marseille, France
Oncogene 5:151-6. 1990..Finally, the present data identify a new segmental homology between mouse and human chromosomes...
- Different members of the jun proto-oncogene family exhibit distinct patterns of expression in response to type beta transforming growth factorL Li
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston 77030
J Biol Chem 265:1556-62. 1990..The rapid transcriptional induction of junB is among the earliest and most dramatic responses to TGF-beta yet described and suggests that junB may mediate certain of the diverse biological effects of this growth factor...
- Genetic mapping in the mouse of four loci related to the jun family of transcriptional activatorsM Shapiro
Laboratory of Immunopathology, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Bethesda, Maryland 20892
Somat Cell Mol Genet 17:341-7. 1991..Probes for jun D identified two genetic loci; one, Jund-1, is near Junb on Chr 8, and a second, previously unidentified locus termed Jund-2, was mapped to Chr 2.
- junD mRNA expression differs from c-jun and junB mRNA expression during male germinal cell differentiationA A Alcivar
Department of Biology, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts 02155
Mol Reprod Dev 30:187-93. 1991The members of the jun family of protooncogenes (junB, c-jun, and junD) share a high degree of sequence homology and function as transcriptional regulators...
- A linkage map of mouse chromosome 8: further definition of homologous linkage relationships between mouse chromosome 8 and human chromosomes 8, 16, and 19T A Howard
Department of Medicine, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina 27710
Genomics 10:207-13. 1991..5 cM-Plat-26.3 cM-Crryps/Mel/Jund-3.5 cM-Junb/Ucp-10.5 cM-Mt-1-27.2 cM-Acta2-0.9 cM-Aprt...
- Locations of human and mouse genes encoding the RFX1 and RFX2 transcription factor proteinsJ Doyle
Biology Division, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tennessee, 37831 8077, USA
Genomics 35:227-30. 1996..These data define the established relationships between these homologous mouse and human regions in further detail and provide new tools for linking cloned genes to phenotypes in both species...
- MEF2B is a potent transactivator expressed in early myogenic lineagesJ D Molkentin
Hamon Center for Basic Cancer Research, The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, 75235 9148, YSA
Mol Cell Biol 16:3814-24. 1996....
- Two proteins translated by alternative usage of initiation codons in mRNA encoding a JunD transcriptional regulatorS Okazaki
Department of Gene Regulation, University of Tokyo, Japan
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 250:347-53. 1998The junD gene encodes one component of the transcription factor, AP-1. Since two forms of JunD protein have been reported, we analyzed here the molecular mechanisms involved in the isoform production...
- Erythroid KrÃ¼ppel-like transcription factor (Eklf) maps to a region of mouse chromosome 8 syntenic with human chromosome 19N A Jenkins
Mammalian Genetics Laboratory, NCI-Frederick Cancer Research and Development Center, Maryland 21702, USA
Mamm Genome 9:174-6. 1998
- Absence of a persistently elevated 37 kDa fos-related antigen and AP-1-like DNA-binding activity in the brains of kainic acid-treated fosB null miceA Mandelzys
Department of Developmental Neurobiology, St Jude Children s Research Hospital, Memphis, Tennessee 38105, USA
J Neurosci 17:5407-15. 1997..By comparing wild-type and fosB-null mice treated with kainic acid, we establish that the complexes comprise JunD in association with an approximately 37 kDa Delta-FosB species...
- Mutations in the Cacnl1a4 calcium channel gene are associated with seizures, cerebellar degeneration, and ataxia in tottering and leaner mutant miceJ Doyle
Biology Division, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Tennessee 37831 8077, USA
Mamm Genome 8:113-20. 1997....
- JunD phosphorylation, and expression of AP-1 DNA binding activity modulated by serum growth factors in quiescent murine 3T3T cellsH Wang
Department of Pathology, The University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Memphis 38163, USA
Oncogene 13:2639-47. 1996b>JunD has been implicated as a negative regulator of cell proliferation. If and how JunD is regulated by growth factors however has not been well investigated...
- A polymorphic interstitial telomere array near the center of mouse chromosome 8C H Yen
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, New York 14263, USA
Mamm Genome 7:218-21. 1996
- Functions of c-Jun in liver and heart developmentR Eferl
Department of Pathology, University of Graz, A 8036 Graz, Austria
J Cell Biol 145:1049-61. 1999....
- Molecular characterization of mouse and rat CPP32 beta gene encoding a cysteine protease resembling interleukin-1 beta converting enzyme and CED-3T S Juan
Department of Developmental Hematology, Amgen, Inc, Thousand Oaks, California 91320, USA
Oncogene 13:749-55. 1996..Mouse interspecific backcross mapping allowed localization of CPP32 beta to the central region of mouse chromosome 8, linked to Scvr, Lpl, Jund1 and Mlr.
- Novel human and mouse annexin A10 are linked to the genome duplications during early chordate evolutionR O Morgan
Faculty of Medicine, University of Oviedo, Oviedo, E 33006, Spain
Genomics 60:40-9. 1999....
- Inducible and constitutive transcription factors in the mammalian nervous system: control of gene expression by Jun, Fos and Krox, and CREB/ATF proteinsT Herdegen
Institute of Pharmacology, University of Kiel, Hospitalstrasse 4, 24105, Kiel
Brain Res Brain Res Rev 28:370-490. 1998This article reviews findings up to the end of 1997 about the inducible transcription factors (ITFs) c-Jun, JunB, JunD, c-Fos, FosB, Fra-1, Fra-2, Krox-20 (Egr-2) and Krox-24 (NGFI-A, Egr-1, Zif268); and the constitutive transcription ..
- Structure, chromosome mapping, and expression of the mouse Lyl-1 geneS S Kuo
Department of Pathology, Stanford University School of Medicine, California 94305
Oncogene 6:961-8. 1991..We conclude that LYL1 has the properties of a lineage- and differentiation-specific HLH protein that contributes to T-cell neoplasia through its deregulated expression following chromosomal translocation...
- Modified expression of testicular gap-junction connexin 43 during normal spermatogenic cycle and in altered spermatogenesisC Batias
INSERM CJF 95 04, EA 1760, IFR 50, Faculte de Medecine, Nice, France
Cell Tissue Res 298:113-21. 1999..The present study represents one of the first in vivo examples of alteration of seminiferous tubule Cx43 in testes with impaired spermatogenesis...
- Mapping of the genes encoding mouse prostaglandin D, E, and F and prostacyclin receptorsT O Ishikawa
Banyu Tsukuba Research Institute Merck, Japan
Genomics 32:285-8. 1996..Ptgdr mapped to proximal Chr 14, Ptgfr mapped to distal Chr 3, Ptgerepl mapped to middle Chr 8, and Ptgir mapped to proximal Chr 7...
- Mouse Sin3A interacts with and can functionally substitute for the amino-terminal repression of the Myc antagonist Mxi1G Rao
Department of Cell Biology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York 10461, USA
Oncogene 12:1165-72. 1996....
- Cell-free cotranslation and selection using in vitro virus for high-throughput analysis of protein-protein interactions and complexesEtsuko Miyamoto-Sato
Department of Biosciences and Informatics, Faculty of Science and Technology, Keio University, Yokohama 223-8522, Japan
Genome Res 15:710-7. 2005..Thus, we consider that this simple IVV selection system based on cell-free cotranslation could be applicable to high-throughput and comprehensive analysis of PPI and complexes in large-scale settings involving parallel bait proteins...