Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Il10rb
Description: interleukin 10 receptor, beta
Alias: 6620401D04Rik, AI528744, CRF2-4, Crfb4, D16H21S58, D21S58h, IL-10R2, Il10r2, interleukin-10 receptor subunit beta, IL-10 receptor subunit beta, IL-10R subunit 2, IL-10R subunit beta, IL-10RB, cytokine receptor class-II member 4, cytokine receptor family 2 member 4, cytokine receptor family II, member 4, interleukin 10 receptor 2, interleukin-10 receptor subunit 2
- Huang B, Pan P, Li Q, Sato A, Levy D, Bromberg J, et al. Gr-1+CD115+ immature myeloid suppressor cells mediate the development of tumor-induced T regulatory cells and T-cell anergy in tumor-bearing host. Cancer Res. 2006;66:1123-31 pubmed..Our data provide evidence that Gr-1(+)CD115(+) MSC can mediate the development of Treg in tumor-bearing mice and show a novel immune suppressive mechanism by which MSCs can suppress antitumor responses. ..
- Bradley R, Fisher F, Maratos Flier E. Dietary fatty acids differentially regulate production of TNF-alpha and IL-10 by murine 3T3-L1 adipocytes. Obesity (Silver Spring). 2008;16:938-44 pubmed publisher..As circulating fatty acids levels are chronically elevated in obese individuals, this effect may account in part for obesity-associated inflammation. ..
- Wilbers R, van Raaij D, Westerhof L, Bakker J, Smant G, Schots A. Re-evaluation of IL-10 signaling reveals novel insights on the contribution of the intracellular domain of the IL-10R2 chain. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0186317 pubmed publisher..This observation highlights a novel role for the intracellular domain of IL-10R2 in the molecular mechanisms of IL-10R activation. ..
- Redhu N, Bakthavatchalu V, Conaway E, Shouval D, Tsou A, Goettel J, et al. Macrophage dysfunction initiates colitis during weaning of infant mice lacking the interleukin-10 receptor. elife. 2017;6: pubmed publisher..These results indicate that IL10R-mediated regulation of macrophage function during the early postnatal period is indispensable for preventing the development of murine colitis. ..
- Brooks D, Walsh K, Elsaesser H, Oldstone M. IL-10 directly suppresses CD4 but not CD8 T cell effector and memory responses following acute viral infection. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2010;107:3018-23 pubmed publisher..On the other hand, lack of IL-10 signaling did not impact memory CD8 T cell development. We propose that blockade of IL-10 may be an effective adjuvant to specifically enhance CD4 T cell immunity and protection following vaccination. ..
- Gu Y, Yang J, Ouyang X, Liu W, Li H, Yang J, et al. Interleukin 10 suppresses Th17 cytokines secreted by macrophages and T cells. Eur J Immunol. 2008;38:1807-13 pubmed publisher..These data demonstrate that Th17 cytokines and RORgammat are also expressed in macrophages and that IL-10 negatively regulates the expression of Th17 cytokines and RORgammat by both macrophages and T cells. ..
- Spach K, Nashold F, Dittel B, Hayes C. IL-10 signaling is essential for 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3-mediated inhibition of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. J Immunol. 2006;177:6030-7 pubmed..In this way, a genetic IL-10-IL-10R pathway defect could interact with an environmental risk factor, vitamin D(3) insufficiency, to increase MS risk and severity. ..
- Kuhn K, Manieri N, Liu T, Stappenbeck T. IL-6 stimulates intestinal epithelial proliferation and repair after injury. PLoS ONE. 2014;9:e114195 pubmed publisher..Our data demonstrate the important role of IL-6 produced in part by intraepithelial lymphocytes at the onset of an inflammatory injury for epithelial proliferation and wound repair. ..
- Kang S, Allen P. Priming in the presence of IL-10 results in direct enhancement of CD8+ T cell primary responses and inhibition of secondary responses. J Immunol. 2005;174:5382-9 pubmed..These data suggest that initial exposure of CD8(+) T cells to IL-10 may be temporarily stimulatory; however, programming of the cells may be altered, resulting in diminished overall responses. ..
- de Valle E, Grigoriadis G, O Reilly L, Willis S, Maxwell M, Corcoran L, et al. NF?B1 is essential to prevent the development of multiorgan autoimmunity by limiting IL-6 production in follicular B cells. J Exp Med. 2016;213:621-41 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our findings identify a previously unrecognized role for NF?B1 in preventing multiorgan autoimmunity through its negative regulation of Il-6 gene expression in Fo B cells. ..
- Cai G, Nie X, Zhang W, Wu B, Lin J, Wang H, et al. A regulatory role for IL-10 receptor signaling in development and B cell help of T follicular helper cells in mice. J Immunol. 2012;189:1294-302 pubmed publisher..IL-1R subunit ?-deficient (Il10rb(-/-)) Th cells were able to differentiate more readily into T(FH) cells, as well as secrete more IL-21 and IL-17 ..
- Hardy M, Sanij E, Hertzog P, Owczarek C. Characterization and transcriptional analysis of the mouse Chromosome 16 cytokine receptor gene cluster. Mamm Genome. 2003;14:105-18 pubmedThe class II cytokine receptor (CIICR) genes Il10r2 and Ifnar1 are localized on mouse Chr 16 in a cluster that also contains the CIICR genes Ifnar2 and Ifngr2...
- Guthmiller J, Graham A, Zander R, Pope R, Butler N. Cutting Edge: IL-10 Is Essential for the Generation of Germinal Center B Cell Responses and Anti-Plasmodium Humoral Immunity. J Immunol. 2017;198:617-622 pubmed publisher..These data identify critical immunoregulatory circuits in B cells that may be targeted to promote long-lived humoral immunity and resistance to malaria. ..
- Murai M, Turovskaya O, Kim G, Madan R, Karp C, Cheroutre H, et al. Interleukin 10 acts on regulatory T cells to maintain expression of the transcription factor Foxp3 and suppressive function in mice with colitis. Nat Immunol. 2009;10:1178-84 pubmed publisher..IL-10 receptor-deficient (Il10rb(-/-)) T(reg) cells also failed to maintain Foxp3 expression, which suggested that host IL-10 acted directly on the ..
- Roper R, McAllister R, Biggins J, Michael S, Min S, Tung K, et al. Aod1 controlling day 3 thymectomy-induced autoimmune ovarian dysgenesis in mice encompasses two linked quantitative trait loci with opposing allelic effects on disease susceptibility. J Immunol. 2003;170:5886-91 pubmed
- Lewis K, Li C, Perrin M, Blount A, Kunitake K, Donaldson C, et al. Identification of urocortin III, an additional member of the corticotropin-releasing factor (CRF) family with high affinity for the CRF2 receptor. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2001;98:7570-5 pubmed..Urocortin III is selective for type 2 CRF receptors and thus represents another potential endogenous ligand for these receptors. ..
- Cheng S, Nadeau J, Tanzi R, Watkins P, Jagadesh J, Taylor B, et al. Comparative mapping of DNA markers from the familial Alzheimer disease and Down syndrome regions of human chromosome 21 to mouse chromosomes 16 and 17. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1988;85:6032-6 pubmed..The break in synteny between the terminal portion of human chromosome 21 and mouse chromosome 16 indicates, however, that mouse trisomy 16 may not represent a complete model of DS. ..