Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Ifi44l
Description: interferon-induced protein 44 like
Alias: H-28, H28, H28-1, NS1178, interferon-induced protein 44-like, H28c minor histocompatibility antigen 1, histocompatibility 28
- Paul P, Elliott R. Analysis of the mouse Amy locus in recombinant inbred mouse strains. Biochem Genet. 1987;25:569-79 pubmed..Previously reported differences for strains YBR and CE have been confirmed. New segregation data for carbonic anhydrase, a locus near the proximal end of mouse chromosome 3, are presented. ..
- Elliott R. Use of two-dimensional electrophoresis to identify and map new mouse genes. Genetics. 1979;91:295-308 pubmed..These eight genes will be useful reference markers in future crosses designed to map new genes. ..
- Mobraaten L, Bunker H, DeMaeyer Guignard J, Demaeyer E, Bailey D. Location of histocompatibility and interferon loci on chromosome 3 of the mouse. J Hered. 1984;75:233-4 pubmed..The gene order (from centromere) with intervening percent recombination is: ma-19.1(+/- 4.9)-H-23-12.0(+/- 4.0)-VaJ-7.7(+/- 2.2)-H-28-5.9(+/- 2.2)-If-1. ..
- Malarkannan S, Horng T, Eden P, Gonzalez F, Shih P, Brouwenstijn N, et al. Differences that matter: major cytotoxic T cell-stimulating minor histocompatibility antigens. Immunity. 2000;13:333-44 pubmed..We isolated the cDNA of a novel BALB.B antigen gene that defines the polymorphic H28 locus on chromosome 3 and yields the naturally processed ILENFPRL (IFL8) peptide for presentation by Kb MHC to ..
- Wiltshire S, Leiva Torres G, Vidal S. Quantitative trait locus analysis, pathway analysis, and consomic mapping show genetic variants of Tnni3k, Fpgt, or H28 control susceptibility to viral myocarditis. J Immunol. 2011;186:6398-405 pubmed publisher..Differentially expressed pathways were identified by microarray, and candidate gene analysis revealed Fpgt, H28, and Tnni3k as likely candidates for Vms1.