Gene Symbol: Ido2
Description: indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase 2
Alias: AI265623, C230043N17Rik, Ido-2, Indol1, indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase-like protein 1, indoleamine-pyrrole 2,3 dioxygenase-like 1
- Characterization of an indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase-like protein found in humans and miceHelen J Ball
Discipline of Pathology and Bosch Institute, University of Sydney, NSW 2006, Australia
Gene 396:203-13. 2007..We describe the discovery of another enzyme with this activity, indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase-like protein (INDOL1), which is closely related to INDO and is expressed in mice and humans...
- Novel tryptophan catabolic enzyme IDO2 is the preferred biochemical target of the antitumor indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase inhibitory compound D-1-methyl-tryptophanRichard Metz
Lankenau Institute for Medical Research, Wynnewood, Pennsylvania 19096, USA
Cancer Res 67:7082-7. 2007..Here, we report the discovery of a novel IDO-related tryptophan catabolic enzyme termed IDO2 that is preferentially inhibited by D-1MT...
- Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase-2; a new enzyme in the kynurenine pathwayHelen J Ball
Discipline of Pathology and Bosch Institute, University of Sydney, Camperdown, NSW 2006, Australia
Int J Biochem Cell Biol 41:467-71. 2009..2,3-dioxygenase-2, indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase-like protein or proto-indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase (IDO2, IDO-2, INDOL1 or proto-IDO), with this activity recently has been described...
- Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase in T-cell tolerance and tumoral immune escapeJessica B Katz
Lankenau Institute for Medical Research, Wynnewood, PA 19096, USA
Immunol Rev 222:206-21. 2008....
- Opposing biological functions of tryptophan catabolizing enzymes during intracellular infectionSenad Divanovic
Division of Molecular Immunology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Research Foundation, and the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Ohio, USA
J Infect Dis 205:152-61. 2012..Thus, IDO plays biologically important roles in the host response to diverse intracellular infections, but the dominant nature of this role--antimicrobial or immunoregulatory--is pathogen-specific...
- Studies on tissue and cellular distribution of indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase 2: the absence of IDO1 upregulates IDO2 expression in the epididymisMasakazu Fukunaga
Human Health Sciences, Graduate School of Medicine and Faculty of Medicine, Kyoto University, Japan
J Histochem Cytochem 60:854-60. 2012..Recently, in addition to IDO1, a new isoform called IDO2 was identified...