Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Idd4
Description: insulin dependent diabetes susceptibility 4
Alias: Idd-4, insulin dependent diabetes susceptibility 4
- Davoodi Semiromi A, McDuffie M, Litherland S, Clare Salzler M. Truncated pStat5B is associated with the Idd4 locus in NOD mice. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2007;356:655-61 pubmed..0001) when compared with normal B6 mice. Additionally, EMSAs data from B6.NOD/c11 suggest contribution of Idd4 susceptibility locus on chromosome 11 in constitutive phosphorylation of Stat5 in NOD mice...
- Simpson P, Mistry M, Maki R, Yang W, Schwarz D, Johnson E, et al. Cuttine edge: diabetes-associated quantitative trait locus, Idd4, is responsible for the IL-12p40 overexpression defect in nonobese diabetic (NOD) mice. J Immunol. 2003;171:3333-7 pubmed..Only macrophages from the congenic strains containing the Idd4 locus showed IL-12p40 overproduction/expression...
- Takenaka K, Prasolava T, Wang J, Mortin Toth S, Khalouei S, Gan O, et al. Polymorphism in Sirpa modulates engraftment of human hematopoietic stem cells. Nat Immunol. 2007;8:1313-23 pubmed..Thus, we have identified Sirpa polymorphism as a potent genetic determinant of the engraftment of human hematopoietic stem cells. ..
- Ghosh S, Palmer S, Rodrigues N, Cordell H, Hearne C, Cornall R, et al. Polygenic control of autoimmune diabetes in nonobese diabetic mice. Nat Genet. 1993;4:404-9 pubmed
- Matsuki N, Stanic A, Embers M, Van Kaer L, Morel L, Joyce S. Genetic dissection of V alpha 14J alpha 18 natural T cell number and function in autoimmune-prone mice. J Immunol. 2003;170:5429-37 pubmed..The most notable of these map to the Idd4, Idd5, Idd9.1, and Idd13 regions of the mouse genome...
- Gonzalez C, Cuvellier S, Hue Beauvais C, Levi Strauss M. Genetic control of non obese diabetic mice susceptibility to high-dose streptozotocin-induced diabetes. Diabetologia. 2003;46:1291-5 pubmed..high dose streptozotocin-induced diabetes, the latter being co-localized with the autoimmune diabetes-predisposing idd4 locus...