Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Hnrnpl
Description: heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein L
Alias: C79783, D830027H13Rik, Hnrpl, heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein L, hnRNP L
- Griffith B, Walsh C, Szeszel Fedorowicz W, Timperman A, Salati L. Identification of hnRNPs K, L and A2/B1 as candidate proteins involved in the nutritional regulation of mRNA splicing. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2006;1759:552-61 pubmed..The decrease in binding of these proteins during treatments that increase G6PD expression is consistent with a role for these proteins in the inhibition of G6PD mRNA splicing. ..
- Soderberg M, Raffalli Mathieu F, Lang M. Identification of a regulatory cis-element within the 3'-untranslated region of the murine inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS) mRNA; interaction with heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoproteins I and L and role in the iNOS gene expression. Mol Immunol. 2007;44:434-42 pubmedThe aim of this study was to investigate the role of heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein I (hnRNPI) and hnRNPL in the regulation of the murine inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS) gene during inflammation...
- Gaudreau M, Heyd F, Bastien R, Wilhelm B, Moroy T. Alternative splicing controlled by heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein L regulates development, proliferation, and migration of thymic pre-T cells. J Immunol. 2012;188:5377-88 pubmed publisher..To investigate the role of hnRNP L further, we have generated conditional hnRNP L knockout mice and found that LckCre-mediated deletion of hnRNP L ..
- Peddigari S, Li P, Rabe J, Martin S. hnRNPL and nucleolin bind LINE-1 RNA and function as host factors to modulate retrotransposition. Nucleic Acids Res. 2013;41:575-85 pubmed publisher..In contrast, hnRNPL knockdown dramatically increased L1 retrotransposition as well as L1 RNA and ORF1 protein, indicating that this ..
- Costain W, Mishra R. PLG regulates hnRNP-L expression in the rat striatum and pre-frontal cortex: identification by ddPCR. Peptides. 2003;24:137-46 pubmed..The identification of altered expression of hnRNP-L following PLG treatment provides insight into the long-term effects of PLG and may provide insight into its molecular mechanism of action. ..
- Soderberg M, Raffalli Mathieu F, Lang M. Inflammation modulates the interaction of heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein (hnRNP) I/polypyrimidine tract binding protein and hnRNP L with the 3'untranslated region of the murine inducible nitric-oxide synthase mRNA. Mol Pharmacol. 2002;62:423-31 pubmed..binds a 43-nt sequence near the 3'end of the 3'UTR and is immunoprecipitated by a monoclonal antibody against hnRNP L. A computer-simulated conformation of the 3'UTR suggests that both binding sites reside in regions easily ..
- Cheli Y, Kunicki T. hnRNP L regulates differences in expression of mouse integrin alpha2beta1. Blood. 2006;107:4391-8 pubmed..in 4 strains carrying Itga2 haplotype 2 results from decreased affinity of heterogeneous ribonucleoprotein L (hnRNP L) for a 6 CA repeat sequence (CA6) within intron 1...
- Cazalla D, Newton K, Caceres J. A novel SR-related protein is required for the second step of Pre-mRNA splicing. Mol Cell Biol. 2005;25:2969-80 pubmed..SRrp53 also regulates alternative splicing in a concentration-dependent manner. Taken together, these results suggest that SRrp53 is a novel SR-related protein that has a role both in constitutive and in alternative splicing. ..
- Funke B, Zuleger B, Benavente R, Schuster T, Goller M, Stevenin J, et al. The mouse poly(C)-binding protein exists in multiple isoforms and interacts with several RNA-binding proteins. Nucleic Acids Res. 1996;24:3821-8 pubmed..The interaction between mCBP and splicing factor 9G8 was confirmed in vivo. These results suggest a function of mCBP in RNA metabolism. ..