Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Hnrnpab
Description: heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein A/B
Alias: 3010025C11Rik, CBF-A, Cgbfa, Hnrpab, heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein A/B, CArG-binding factor-A, S1 protein D2, hnRNP A/B
- Fukuda N, Fukuda T, Sinnamon J, Hernández Hernández A, Izadi M, Raju C, et al. The transacting factor CBF-A/Hnrnpab binds to the A2RE/RTS element of protamine 2 mRNA and contributes to its translational regulation during mouse spermatogenesis. PLoS Genet. 2013;9:e1003858 pubmed publisher..The transacting factor CBF-A, also termed Hnrnpab, contributes to temporal regulation of Prm2 translation...
- Fowles L, Bennetts J, Berkman J, Williams E, Koopman P, Teasdale R, et al. Genomic screen for genes involved in mammalian craniofacial development. Genesis. 2003;35:73-87 pubmed
- Venkov C, Link A, Jennings J, Plieth D, Inoue T, Nagai K, et al. A proximal activator of transcription in epithelial-mesenchymal transition. J Clin Invest. 2007;117:482-91 pubmed..We believe formation of the CBF-A/KAP-1/FTS-1 complex is sufficient for the induction of FSP1 and a novel proximal activator of EMT. ..
- Chen C, Wu M, Lee Y, Layne M, Yet S. Intronic CArG box regulates cysteine-rich protein 2 expression in the adult but not in developing vasculature. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2010;30:835-42 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that distinct mechanisms regulate CRP2 expression in VSMC that are controlled by separate embryonic and adult regulatory modules. ..
- Carpenter S, Aiello D, Atianand M, Ricci E, Gandhi P, Hall L, et al. A long noncoding RNA mediates both activation and repression of immune response genes. Science. 2013;341:789-92 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these studies unveil a central role of lincRNA-Cox2 as a broad-acting regulatory component of the circuit that controls the inflammatory response. ..
- Rousseau S, Morrice N, Peggie M, Campbell D, Gaestel M, Cohen P. Inhibition of SAPK2a/p38 prevents hnRNP A0 phosphorylation by MAPKAP-K2 and its interaction with cytokine mRNAs. EMBO J. 2002;21:6505-14 pubmed..Our data suggest that LPS-induced binding of hnRNP A0 to AREs may contribute to the post-transcriptional regulation of specific mRNAs. ..