Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Hbp1
Description: high mobility group box transcription factor 1
Alias: 1700058O05Rik, BE629963, C330012F01Rik, C86454, HMG box-containing protein 1, HMG box transcription factor 1
- Coomans de Brachène A, Bollaert E, Eijkelenboom A, de Rocca Serra A, van der Vos K, Burgering B, et al. The expression of the tumour suppressor HBP1 is down-regulated by growth factors via the PI3K/PKB/FOXO pathway. Biochem J. 2014;460:25-34 pubmed publisher..By comparing microarray data from multiple model systems, we identified HBP1 (high-mobility group-box protein 1) as a novel downstream target of this pathway...
- Zhuma T, Tyrrell R, Sekkali B, Skavdis G, Saveliev A, Tolaini M, et al. Human HMG box transcription factor HBP1: a role in hCD2 LCR function. EMBO J. 1999;18:6396-406 pubmed..Here, we identified the HMG box containing protein-1 (HBP1) as a factor binding to HSS3 of the hCD2 LCR...
- Shih H, Xiu M, Berasi S, Sampson E, Leiter A, Paulson K, et al. HMG box transcriptional repressor HBP1 maintains a proliferation barrier in differentiated liver tissue. Mol Cell Biol. 2001;21:5723-32 pubmedWe previously isolated HBP1 as a target of the retinoblastoma (RB) and p130 family members and as the first of the HMG box transcriptional repressors...
- Smith J, Bowles J, Wilson M, Koopman P. HMG box transcription factor gene Hbp1 is expressed in germ cells of the developing mouse testis. Dev Dyn. 2004;230:366-70 pubmedb>HMG box containing protein 1 (HBP1) is a high mobility group domain transcriptional repressor that regulates proliferation in differentiated tissues...
- Spiller C, Wilhelm D, Jans D, Bowles J, Koopman P. Mice Lacking Hbp1 Function Are Viable and Fertile. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0170576 pubmed publisher..High mobility group box containing transcription factor 1 (HBP1) is a transcription factor that was previously identified in fetal male germ cells at the time of embryonic cell ..