Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: H47
Description: histocompatibility 47
Alias: 1500011E07Rik, C78786, H-47, Sels, Vimp, VCP-interacting membrane protein, minor histocompatibility antigen H47, selenoprotein S
- What are minor histocompatibility loci? A new look at an old questionD C Roopenian
Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, ME 04609
Immunol Today 13:7-10. 1992....
- [Altered hepatic expression of selenoprotein S1 in septic mouse induced by LPS attack]Mao sheng Su
Department of Hepatobiliary Surgery, PLA General Hospital, Beijing 100853, China
Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi 90:1841-4. 2010..To investigate the change of selenoprotein S1 (SEPS1) hepatic expression in septic mouse induced by LPS attack...
- Selenium controls the sex-specific immune response and selenoprotein expression during the acute-phase response in miceMette Stoedter
Institute for Experimental Endocrinology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Südring 10, D 13353 Berlin, Germany
Biochem J 429:43-51. 2010..Intracellular SEPS (selenoprotein S) modifies endoplasmic-reticulum function and immune-cell activity...
- Nesprin 4 is an outer nuclear membrane protein that can induce kinesin-mediated cell polarizationKyle J Roux
Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 32610, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:2194-9. 2009..These effects can be accounted for entirely by Nesp4's kinesin-binding function. The implication is that Nesp4 may contribute to microtubule-dependent nuclear positioning...
- SEPS1 gene is activated during astrocyte ischemia and shows prominent antiapoptotic effectsNoelia Fradejas
Pharmacology Unit, Facultad de Medicina, Departamento de Ciencias Médicas and Centro Regional de Investigaciones Biomédicas, Universidad de Castilla La Mancha, Albacete, Spain
J Mol Neurosci 35:259-65. 2008..of SEPS1 by small interfering RNA severely increases astrocyte injure caused by OGD, suggesting that selenoprotein S protects astrocytes against ischemia...
- SEPS1 protects RAW264.7 cells from pharmacological ER stress agent-induced apoptosisKee Hong Kim
Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism and Clinical Nutrition, Department of Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI 53226, USA
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 354:127-32. 2007b>Selenoprotein S (SEPS1) is a novel endoplasmic reticulum (ER) resident protein and it is known to play an important role in production of inflammatory cytokines...
- The aminopeptidase ERAAP shapes the peptide repertoire displayed by major histocompatibility complex class I moleculesGianna Elena Hammer
Division of Immunology, Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California, Berkeley, California 94720 3200, USA
Nat Immunol 7:103-12. 2006..Thus, trimming of antigenic peptides by ERAAP in the endoplasmic reticulum is essential for the generation of the normal repertoire of processed peptides...
- Genetic variation in selenoprotein S influences inflammatory responseJoanne E Curran
Southwest Foundation for Biomedical Research, San Antonio, Texas 78227, USA
Nat Genet 37:1234-41. 2005..Here we assess the role of genetic variation in selenoprotein S (SEPS1, also called SELS or SELENOS), a gene involved in stress response in the endoplasmic reticulum and ..
- Histocompatibility genes of mice. III. H-1 and H-4, two histocompatibility loci in the first linkage groupG D Snell
Immunology 4:366-79. 1961
- A single nucleotide polymorphism in the Emp3 gene defines the H4 minor histocompatibility antigenBrianna Luedtke
Laboratory of Molecular Immunology, Blood Research Institute, Blood Center of South eastern Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI 53226 2178, USA
Immunogenetics 55:284-95. 2003....
- Characterization of mammalian selenoproteomesGregory V Kryukov
Department of Biochemistry, University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE 68588 0664, USA
Science 300:1439-43. 2003..The human selenoproteome consists of 25 selenoproteins...
- Distinguishing self from nonself: immunogenicity of the murine H47 locus is determined by a single amino acid substitution in an unusual peptideL M Mendoza
Division of Immunology, Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
J Immunol 166:4438-45. 2001..Here we defined the molecular basis of self-nonself discrimination for the murine chromosome 7 encoded H47 histocompatibility locus, known by its trait of graft-rejection for over 40 years...
- The original pink-eyed dilution mutation (p) arose in Asiatic mice: implications for the H4 minor histocompatibility antigen, Myod1 regulation and the origin of inbred strainsM H Brilliant
Institute for Cancer Research, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19111
Genetics 138:203-11. 1994..129(21M), and may account for the enhanced Myod1 activity observed in SJL/J mice...
- The genetic origin of minor histocompatibility antigensD C Roopenian
Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, ME 04609
Immunogenetics 38:131-40. 1993....
- The non-H-2 histocompatibility loci and their antigensR J Graff
Transplant Rev 15:26-49. 1973
- Complexity at the mouse minor histocompatibility locus H-4A P Davis
Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, Maine
Immunogenetics 31:7-12. 1990....
- Increased muscle stress-sensitivity induced by selenoprotein N inactivation in mouse: a mammalian model for SEPN1-related myopathyMathieu Rederstorff
Architecture et Reactivite de l ARN, Universite de Strasbourg, CNRS, IBMC, Strasbourg, France
PLoS ONE 6:e23094. 2011....